Sign in to follow this  
Twilight-Knight

Personal Extraction in survival removed ?

Just now, Twilight-Knight said:

Did the game removed private extraction in survival mission ? Because that would be stupid.

I think it would actually be smart. Did you try and it not work?

I noticed the countdown timer for individual extraction during a survival mission earlier was missing, yet after waiting at extraction for the time it would take to extract, I still did extract, so perhaps just the UI is bugged?

21 hours ago, Krion112 said:

I noticed the countdown timer for individual extraction during a survival mission earlier was missing, yet after waiting at extraction for the time it would take to extract, I still did extract, so perhaps just the UI is bugged?

So I thought but it doesn't, I've waited alone at extraction for 3 minutes for these 2 guy in kuva mission, no clue what they did stayed for but I didn't get extracted. 1 week earlier it's still have private extract.

I rather the personal extraction...60 seconds can be a real slog in arbitration..but, it gives the others time enough to find a rafter or somewhere to hunker down to weather out the dreaded host migration...