Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

do you still love space mama?

(PSN)alvian00

we all know who space mama is. she was the first voice we heard when we wake up, she guided us on our missions, she is our moral compass and cared for us as would any mother would but all of it was all lies. there is no space mama just the sentient Natah, she have us playing in her tunes all along even back then. she make us turn on the Orokin, have us attack potential allies on the coming storm. so heres the question do you still love space mama and can you forgive her for having deceive you all along? its not just us she deceive but also space daddy granted space papa is a bad dad for having sent real mama to the jade light but he did give us the means and the tools to avenge mama from the others who also sent mama to the jade light and without daddy taking over mama's work we may not be where we are now.

Edited by (PS4)alvian00

10 minutes ago, (PS4)alvian00 said:

so heres the question do you still love space mama and can you forgive her for having deceive you all along?

"Still" implies once did. My opinion of her remains unchanged.

• Like 2

well, yeah..... 🙂

that may be due to the fact I am a new player, and did all the story quests together, so the betrayal still may not have sunk in. Also, come on, she may be our step-mom,(margulis being original one), she was caring (albeit annoying). 

Never did. I knew she was a traitorous spiteful sentient hiding behind something she wasn’t. She never intended to take care of us, it was fake programming. The Ropalolyst fight goes on to prove my thoughts. Now that Ballas understands what must be done, we will attack the Sentient worm mothership with full Tenno Force. We will wreak menacing havoc onto their fragments and lay siege upon their hallows. We will slaughter them just as we unforgivably did to the Orokin. 

Umbra shall be unleashed - O’ exalted one, leave none for the rest of us. Use your anger as drive. 

We won’t stop until Hunhow’s conscience is shattered, the Mother annihilated, and Natah destroyed. 

Then the Tenno will be free. 

Edited by (XB1)A Excal Umbra
  • Like 8

Operators have no choice in the matter. As far as I know, they said nothing after Ropalolyst fight. Yes, WF is not an RPG and writers probably want to avoid story branches, but a couple of lines from Operator being in confused denial and anger and Wally pointing finger and laughing would be welcome.

The way things are, it seems that Operators “will think about it tomorrow”or silently seethe.

Lordis continued existence points at the former 😑.

Edit: and don’t get me started on the constant retcons on Lotus! She is a mission handler and Space Mom from the olden days. Wait, she was an enemy spy, but gone native and turned on her own people. Wait, she was kidnapped by an ex. Wait, she left voluntarily. Wait, she was brainwashed and her ex saved her. Wait, she is judging Tenno for their crimes against her people. Or is she?

Edited by rand0mname

Nope, never did in the first place. She needs to die for the good of the Solar System. Seriously, her plan of synthesizing humanoid DNA to Sentient DNA via Amalgams is going to allow the Infested to infect Amalgam sentients and totally f**k us all over in the long run. She's a fool.

To think that Tyl Regor was right about Lotus never loving us. It was just the helmet that kept her mind controlled. Contemplating on that fact is what makes me want to join Grineer just to be under the command of sexy voice Tyl Regor as he legitimately cares about his Toooobmehn and the grineer under his command (to an extent for factory cloned cannon fodder drones).

Edited by Im_a_Turtle

21 minutes ago, Im_a_Turtle said:

Seriously, her plan of synthesizing humanoid DNA to Sentient DNA via Amalgams is going to allow the Infested to infect Amalgam sentients

Humanoid DNA + Infested Powers + Sentient Powers. Wonder if this can apply to the Operator too. Or maybe we will get Deep Space Waifu

Lotus may end up improving the Warframe Races and fixing the texture deficit. In that case she has to be a good person.

But it is DE, that is asking for too much. More than likely it will just resort in a bigger mess.

But I would still say kill her. She will probably drop that new rare shiny which I really need for MR.

6 hours ago, SamMitter said:

well, yeah..... 🙂

that may be due to the fact I am a new player, and did all the story quests together, so the betrayal still may not have sunk in. Also, come on, she may be our step-mom,(margulis being original one), she was caring (albeit annoying). 

Actually, the Tenno did have birth mothers then they were murdered. Margulis was the first step-mother. Then she was murdered. Lotus was the second step-mother. Then she was murdered (figuratively).

*actually thinks of the situation of Tenno and Mothers*

Holy :poop:...

Edited by Kaotyke

The only space girl I care about is Maroo. Lotus's been shady from the start, same as Nora being now. With Maroo it's always been clear, she's all about them Ayatans, and unlike Lotus, never feeds us lies about what we're doing and why.

No I hate her as a Tenno. She used me, she left me and she now wants me to be dead probably. While all this time she told me she loves me and she cares about me.

Hatred is growing in me... and whatever she does now... there will be blood and rage and tears. #*!% the job of being the hand of balance anymore... kill everyone, Grineer, Corpus, Infested, Orokin, Sentien kill all of them all!

Except Cephalon the only neutral force, they are good buddies of mine.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

I always found it weird that a leader or leaders haven't arisen out of the numbers of the Tenno themselves...

She was used numerous times, I get that, she is still a liar and a false profit of the Tenno!

It makes me even more mad that Vor and Salad was right. We were just used pawns in the big picture of war.

Time for us to take control!