Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex help

Zerawolf

Question

13 answers to this question

Like all 'Vapos' units, these appear randomly on the new Jupiter Gas City tilesets.

Those ships all appear on most tiles that have an exterior opening, wide open areas, particularly the tiles with the broken catwalks / bridges.
Their spawning is not guaranteed, so just keep trying.

I would love to know on which mission those Vapos Elite Condor Dropship spawn as well, I can't seem to find them anywhere on the Jupiter mission nodes.

Long defense / interception runs won't work either since after the gas city rework dropship no longer appear to spawn during the defence / interception mission those respective maps!!!

Maybe someone already found it once somewhere and could potentially share on which mission or how. Last week even I've not even encountered any regular Vapos Condor Dropship since the absurd slow mechanic in which the Vapos enemies trigger the alarm... And then when they do running to open areas no dropship to be found... 

So any help is appreciated. 

I've been looking for the drop ships since I found out they exist. I've had no luck at all and I've done each mission numerous of times and no luck. If you find out where they're located please post it here. 

13 hours ago, ImNotReadyToDie said:

I would love to know on which mission those Vapos Elite Condor Dropship spawn as well, I can't seem to find them anywhere on the Jupiter mission nodes.

Long defense / interception runs won't work either since after the gas city rework dropship no longer appear to spawn during the defence / interception mission those respective maps!!!

Maybe someone already found it once somewhere and could potentially share on which mission or how. Last week even I've not even encountered any regular Vapos Condor Dropship since the absurd slow mechanic in which the Vapos enemies trigger the alarm... And then when they do running to open areas no dropship to be found... 

So any help is appreciated. 

VAPOS CONDOR DROPSHIP: was spawned during the Event "Operation: Hostile Mergers" or until some of the subsequent updates, but it seems to be impossible now.

VAPOS CONDOR ELITE DROPSHIP: is thought to have appeared as a further disturbing effect, but can not be confirmed in the above situation.

Unfortunately, it is written in Japanese, but there is a little information here

Edited by devnullconsole

I have searched for the vapos condor dropships for countless hours in every way you can think of. It is the only thing in the game I dont have scanned. So at this point I believe it is either not in the game or there is some mechanic to force a spawn no one has figured out yet. I will hold this oppinion until someone posts a screenshot of there codex and where/how they found it.

I have scanned 2 Vapos Elite Dropships in Ananke Jupiter and 1 in the rescue mission .. I complete the capture and then just run through the map, hanging out around the open air areas for a few minutes then move on .. the Rescue mission I hang around the open air areas through the map until sic of it.. usually about an hour, then do the rescue .. But this ship is very rare.. I have done a S#&$ load of runs and only have 3 scans out of 10!  Its the Jackel Eximus grind again except its 10 scans not 3!!!

On 2019-07-15 at 11:43 PM, (PSN)RimuruTempest377 said:

I have searched for the vapos condor dropships for countless hours in every way you can think of. It is the only thing in the game I dont have scanned. So at this point I believe it is either not in the game or there is some mechanic to force a spawn no one has figured out yet. I will hold this oppinion until someone posts a screenshot of there codex and where/how they found it.

It just spawned a few missions ago, on a Jupiter Meso run
vapos condor elite dropship