Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vapos Pod Crewman Eximus - The Codex Scans Noone has , not even Moon or Mountain Clans

-TSA-warramssie

The problem with this unit (and the vapos crewman eximus) is that they stop spawning at 15 to 17 level and jupiter mostly starts at level 15. I made 1 scan of each and i will not care of completing them until DE starts fixing the codex (poe animals still not counting toward completition in codex).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, roxasivolain90 said:

The problem with this unit (and the vapos crewman eximus) is that they stop spawning at 15 to 17 level and jupiter mostly starts at level 15. I made 1 scan of each and i will not care of completing them until DE starts fixing the codex (poe animals still not counting toward completition in codex).

Amazing that they fixed the kuaka appearing three times in the codex as part of the last release, but were completely oblivious to the fact that the codex was utterly broken for Eidolon animals.  At least now the kuaka is as broken as the rest of it.

Edited by (XB1)DakVoidcloaker

On 2019-06-23 at 2:03 AM, -TSA-warramssie said:

this new Corpus Gas City unit is THE pain to get him to spawn ... still ...

... let these pictures speak for themselves .. and judge if DE should change something ..

vaposprodcrewmaneximu1vj94.jpgallthelatestcorpusscan5joe.jpgmoonclanphantomvanguacojim.jpgmountainclancelestialn1j2x.jpgmountainclanquasarswi6xj5y.jpgmountainclanvernocsynd0kv7.jpg

Where did you spawn them?

How did you spawn them? 

How long did it took you to finish? 

This unit alongside the Vapos Elite Condor Dropship are my missing entries to complete the codex, maybe you have some advice for that codex entry as well? 

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-06-23 at 2:03 AM, -TSA-warramssie said:

this new Corpus Gas City unit is THE pain to get him to spawn ... still ...

... let these pictures speak for themselves .. and judge if DE should change something ..

vaposprodcrewmaneximu1vj94.jpg

Did you scan them in the interception node or did you find an even better way to do it?

For the general public, to scan Vapos Prod Crewman Eximus you need to spam the 1st wave of interception mission on jupiter - Callisto cuz if you go past 1 wave the lvl of enemies increases, and once it goes beyond 15 lvl Vapos prod crewman and it's Eximus version stop spawning. Also there is a high chance that amalgam eximus units will spawn once/twice. Changing your loadout to "decrease conclave rating" doesn't work so not even bother that, because there are some guides that say it does. You can also try capping only two towers, so it will prolong the 1 wave, cap a 3rd tower and then let the enemy take it so you don't lose the mission or hasten it.

648aqxn.png