Garuda's augment (solved)

TurroBandolero

I was recently trying to use garuda on endurance runs and noticed that her augment just procs when I kill an enemy by throwing the explosive projectile and not when I kill him because he es below the 40% threshold.

The abylity description says "Rip the life force from an enemy and use it as a shield that captures damage. Charge to channel the captured damage into an explosive projectile." and the augment says "become unkillable for 5 seconds when Dread Mirror kills a target by ripping it's life force" so it should activate when I kill an enemy by executing him with the threshold mechanic, since that is what the ability description talks about when saying "rip the life force".

As feedback: I would love to see the augment activating on the recast by killing an enemy by the threshold mechanic, killing enemies using the throwable explosive becomes quite hard due to armor on high levels. Maybe the augment can activate both ways.

It would be a great combo giving garuda more freedom on his survivability while having great dps with her 4° ability.

Edited by --KoR--TurroBandolero

It used to work when you insta - kill the enemy with the Threshold so that could be a bug for that Augment since it triggers from the Blood Orb instead. I used that Augment before at Mot and remember me triggering the unkillable buff after the insta - kill (after that, i haven’t used it again).

hace 52 minutos, GPrime96 dijo:

It used to work when you insta - kill the enemy with the Threshold so that could be a bug for that Augment since it triggers from the Blood Orb instead. I used that Augment before at Mot and remember me triggering the unkillable buff after the insta - kill (after that, i haven’t used it again).

It would be great if it works with the threshold, I can jump in with rolling guard and jump out using the augment, also the augment only activates if I one shot an enemy, it doesn't even work if I kill it with a slash proc.

1 hour ago, --KoR--TurroBandolero said:

I was recently trying to use garuda on endurance runs and noticed that her augment just procs when I kill an enemy by throwing the explosive projectile and not when I kill him because he es below the 40% threshold.

The abylity description says "Rip the life force from an enemy and use it as a shield that captures damage. Charge to channel the captured damage into an explosive projectile." and the augment says "become unkillable for 5 seconds when Dread Mirror kills a target by ripping it's life force" so it should activate when I kill an enemy by executing him with the threshold mechanic, since that is what the ability description talks about when saying "rip the life force".

As feedback: I would love to see the augment activating on the recast by killing an enemy by the threshold mechanic, killing enemies using the throwable explosive becomes quite hard due to armor on high levels. Maybe the augment can activate both ways.

It would be a great combo giving garuda more freedom on his survivability while having great dps with her 4° ability.

Unless it's a bug, it always procs. Note that she turns unkillable, not invincible. Meaning, she will still take damage, but won't drop to zero HP

hace 14 minutos, (PS4)LoisGordils dijo:

Unless it's a bug, it always procs. Note that she turns unkillable, not invincible. Meaning, she will still take damage, but won't drop to zero HP

It may require more testing from my part, but one thing I have to point out, she does turn invulnerable (gray life bar) when killing an enemy with the explosive projectile while having the augment equipped

Edited by --KoR--TurroBandolero

hace 3 horas, --KoR--TurroBandolero dijo:

It may require more testing from my part, but one thing I have to point out, she does turn invulnerable (gray life bar) when killing an enemy with the explosive projectile while having the augment equipped

After testing more I was able to see, a buff icon appears when an enemy is executed usin garuda's 1, the gray life bar thing I mentioned I assume was something about the simulacrum.