Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barthez

[BUG] Wukong Celestial Stomp

Hi,

this is my first post here, so bare with me :) Today topic is Wukong's newly reworked augment for his 1st ability: Celestial Stomp. I tested it out both in simulacrum and in normal mission. In simulacrum augment behaves as intended, but in normal mission the animation plays out and Celestial Twin gains temporary invulnerability but enemies are not affected by stomp, they are not stunned and they are not suspended mid-air like they suppose to be:

EDIT - after further testing it appears this bug only manifest itself when acting like a client to other host. If one hosts the game augment work as intended.

Experiencing the same issues here. Celestial Stomp is fantastic in the simulacrum but doesn't seem to work the same way in missions. Also, the twin needs to target the spot where you are looking or standing. Sometimes he's busy doing something else and just stomps there instead of where you are. 

It sometimes works sometimes doesn't for clients as i noticed.

Always works for Hosts.

Its again one of those things that fail to work properly when not hosting... It seems to be a very common bug with most things they release lately.

I've also been getting this error when I'm not host.

@[DE]Megan I was wondering when are you guys gonna fix this? the mod has such good potential but this bug is really preventing it from being a very viable mod in different missions.

Yep I got the same when I was à client . As a host no problem . It is DE spaghetti network code at that point 

On 2019-06-28 at 12:11 AM, GGbroman said:

@[DE]Megan I was wondering when are you guys gonna fix this? the mod has such good potential but this bug is really preventing it from being a very viable mod in different missions.

I like how you wrote that- chuckle. Hopefully she sees it because it's still currently VERY buggy if you arent the host. I had hoped this would be fixed when Wukong's Prime variant came out but noooope. Oh well, I still love this game. Hopefully it will be addressed soon. 

I know this is the wrong thread for this but, can Wukong & the Celestial Twin both perform the stomp at the same time similar to the way defy works? I have trouble getting the twin to use the ability where I want it to.

This bug still happens!

I had it few times today while doing random missions.

As long as i am not the host Celestial Stomp doesn't work properly most of the time or all the time depending on my luck.

Furthermore Celestial Twin itself glitches out occassionally and doesn't shoot or swap weapons after using Celestial Stomp or refuses to do the stomp at all regardless how many times i press and hold the button - This is also client side bug when i'm hosting it works fine.