Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

Posted · Hidden by [DE]jaywalker, October 6, 2013 - wrong forum
Hidden by [DE]jaywalker, October 6, 2013 - wrong forum

ВОТ КАКОГО Х***Я!!!??? ВОТ Н***Я ЭТО??? ВЫ буржуи!!!!

Почему бы в начале сразу не 10 форм а потом до 0 не уменьшить???

А не пошли бы вы На Х***Й!!!!

End-of-mission Orokin Void Rewards have been properly rectified, see here for more information on what went wrong with Update 10’s drops: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/110474-an-apology/

Rectified, you say? I want to see the developers posting where what drops and at what chance now that it's been "rectified". Or we might just wait until the next datamine to call out on you guys.

Thanks for treating the players who doesn't go inactive between major updates and actually had the resources to spend on your previous prices like waste. I'm sure 50 plat will make up for the masses I and many others wasted.

Scott said NO REDUCING IN PRICING; BUFF THE WEAPONS!

now great I looked forward to it, built the dual ichor now I have to wait 3 days for another 6 mutagen mass :3

Didn't Sheldon just wrote Forma goes from 3 to 1, but now it's 2 ??? LOL

And wasn't there something about 50 Free Plat and a Mutagen Mass ??? Nothing LOL

We go on Survival Voids now, I bet my Life first 10 Rewards will be Mag Helm...

They said Forma requirement would be dropped by 1.. not turn it into 1.

This is probably the wrong place for me to say this, but I'm left asking what precisely you fixed? You said that the drop rates would be repaired, but haven't provided them to us for comparisons sake. The speaking you've done about communicating more is good in that it indicates an intention to actually release information, but now we're at the point where you need to actually release the information.