Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

1. Drones normally spawned by fusion MOAs: previously the most annoying feature of the game, but their spawning can be stopped.
2. Same drones spawned separately by Void Survivals: the NEW most annoying feature of the game as their spawning cannot be stopped.
Result: void survivals end after 5 minutes.

wow, thank's guys 

great fix, but what's about everyone who used their Mutagen Masses before the fix?

do we get the leftover's back or do we deal with the 50 platinum?

also, what will happen with the Mutagen Samples, do we still farm them on derelict's (not too fun doing the derelict's)

or will they start dropping from normal mission's again?

i really should copy paste this to the next Livestream question thread. (and ill do that)

So many nice changes and fixes... when can we pay for clan emblem upload from vault? :) Okay, seriously, it's a whole-clan thingy so why not allow us to pay for it together? It's not like you lose any money that way, it's just not the same guy paying the whole amount.

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Um ik this has probably been adressed before but it bugs me that i can't tell which mods are attached to which weapons. so if i had one weapon that is a lower level than the other and i try to improve the mod it won't let me. then i have to skim through all my mods to find a similar one that is not attached to any lower level weapons. could you pls look into this?

Edited by Omega-X