Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

End-of-mission Orokin Void Rewards have been properly rectified, see here for more information on what went wrong with Update 10’s drops: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/110474-an-apology/

While it's very nice to have an apology and free stuff, is there any information on what "properly rectified" means? Like, specific drop chances? Or even general ones, like "Dakra prime has a good chance of dropping in T3 ext, Orthos prime blade is common in T1 mdef, etc etc etc."

Because I really want me some Orthos Prime. Been farming for it since U9 dropped and Orthos is my favorite melee. Just need one more blade. :(

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

Thank you very much for the updated requirements. Those have restored my interest in the game a lot, as now I feel that I can actually reach those one day in the not-too-distant future.

The loot table mess-up I can kind of understand how it could happen, but I am glad it is all fixed now.

Thank you for this hotfix.

Also, can't help but notice but has the Embolist received a small boost? Because I think it is a little bit better now. Of course, it is still way off what it should be and what I paid to actually build it but these things happen. I am just glad I didn't make the Ichors, Djinn or the Synapse. Those people will be miffed, and understandably so. :P

Didn't Sheldon just wrote Forma goes from 3 to 1, but now it's 2 ??? LOL

And wasn't there something about 50 Free Plat and a Mutagen Mass ??? Nothing LOL

We go on Survival Voids now, I bet my Life first 10 Rewards will be Mag Helm...

Edited by .fraGmepleaZz