Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

I crafted embolist and synapse and u gave me 1 yes 1 mutagen mass only 1

8 mass= 80 mass=80*15plat=1200 plat and this without other Resources is it justice?

Oh yes I get 50 plat for this thanks a lot of.

Who cares about time and forma who cares.

Edited by IKADIXA

After update got stuck on a Derelict Exterminate mission last enemy could not be found by anyone whole team had map glitch all went to escape then back to spawn then back to escape. had to quit game huge waste of time and since i was host got nothing for it : ((

Edited by THT_Sariel

Fix for Lato Prime not being color-able.

Still waiting on one for Skana Prime, Ignis' Flame color, the vandals, and the Strun Wraith. Get these and I'll be happy. Well maybe not for the Vandals since I don't own any but I'm sure others will be.

You added a way of earning slots after all, so that's cool and all... only here's the problem with it. I already brought pretty much all my friends that didn't already have an account for the game (because they found it themselves or whatever) to the game. It's also not an in-game way of earning the slots. It's not fun and it doesn't make any sense how you suddenly can have more weapons/frames, just because people signed up through your link. Whatever... I'm probably gonna be forced to get some platinum after all, but I'll just wait until I get a 75% off for it. Thanks, but no thanks...

I see I got some platinum with this occasion anyway, so thanks for that.

Oh, by the way, can you fix the UI bugging already? This should have been a top priority concerning the hotfixes of late. More importantly, I'm talking about the one where leaving your dojo makes the UI freeze no matter what you do in it: arsenal, foundry, missions, etc. This means you have to alt+f4 and close the process (oh, the game has a tendency of closing but not killing the process with it lately, it's not just with this bug) or just close the process from task manager directly, of course.

Another thing I'd like to suggest... please make the colours customizable on the Strun Wraith. I can't stand how out of place it looks on my warframes. It uses those colours all the STALKER-wannabes use (which aren't his colours at all...) which I don't really like, not when my warframes use completely different and more washed out colours. Thanks in advance if you decide to do this!

Edited by Drakenreiter

Thanks a million DE! I was dying from thinking was going to need 18 Mutagen masses just to build the Synapse and Embolist, now I think that same amount can cover the two weapons AND Djinn! Minus two.

Also, on that note, can we please be able to craft multiple of the same item at once as long as we have the resources? ie if I have two BPs for an Orokin Reactor, can I craft one and then craft the other at the same time? It would help speed things up.

I appreciate the apology, even if it was not necessary for me to have one.

I would like to see the Forma and 6 Mutagen Masses that went into my Dual Ichors refunded, though.  As much as the 50 plat is nice, the refund will help those of us who thought we were building elite gear.

Also, if it's not too much to ask, could we see a few Forma alerts over the next few days?  It seems that there's some new gear a number of us would really like to play with, now that we can actually build it.

Edit:  (Scott's idea to buff the gear isn't a bad thought.  The Dual Ichor don't really poison things.  Given that they are living masses of tooth and venom gland, this is less than satisfying, LOL.)

We as players need to have a bit of patience for this sort of mishap from time to time.  It's bound to happen with each new big thing to some degree, and you guys have been pretty good to us about this.  Thank you.

Edited by Cytobel

There's already rumours going around that the drop chance fix applies to forma only... please, for the love of god DE, TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON. The same damn thing again and again.... tell us PRECISELY which drops got fixed or this will never end. Someone will have to mine it again and if it's off it will be even worse....