Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

You are the best, DE

she just speaks in live streams and post the updates and hot fixes she do not work in doing the game she just speak to us and make us know what is coming (omg I asked her about the update 10 time (that was in update 9) she said sorry I do not know ) thats how I knew that she do not do any changes in game or maybe she does dunno lol :D

For some reason hitting apply after putting mods in my Strun Wraith just backs out without applying the mods. I can't get them to save on the gun.

Edit: NEVERMIND, this is mostly a visual glitch. They won't show up until you leave the arsenal and enter it again, for some reason.

Edited by Centias

she just speaks in live streams and post the updates and hot fixes she do not work in doing the game she just speak to us and make us know what is coming (omg I asked her about the update 10 time (that was in update 9) she said sorry I do not know ) thats how I knew that she do not do any changes in game or maybe she does dunno lol :D

It says "you are the best DE" not "you are the best DERebecca"

Just sayin. Dont hate, mister person face.

Conclave on Pluton is extremely bugged:

- window transition (team selection) somtime bugged, we must close the game

- while all ennemies are killed, automaticly lunching a new game, (without team selection)

- the ammo boxes at spawn are ... stamina ? what ?!

sorry my English is extremly limited

if other players see one of these bugs: +1 please