Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave recovered Forma not working

Orb_29

I just finished doing everything to get the recovered mission I didn't do (forma 3 items not in simulacrum) and I used 2 since I already did 1/3 and they didn't count.

I don't like to waste forma so this is really annoying for me, I'm sure it can be seen the 2 items I just forma'd which are Wisp and Paracesis.

Thanks for trying to Help 

2 minutes ago, Orb_29 said:

Give more detail cause it might help fixing the issue, you never know 🙂

In the previous week I put 2 of the 3 forma required and I didn't completed the mission, this week I completed all the acts except the daily and the 2 recovered were the 2/3 forma and the 6 rare servofish, I have completed the servofish act without problems but for the polarisation after putting 2 forma nothing happened. (Sorry for my English)

I was about to come submit this as well. I recently finished all my Nora missions and then up popped the Polarized mission (Recovered). So I immediately went and Forma'd my Wukong and his Iron Staff with a V polarity each, and my Helios Prime with a D polarity. Submitted a bug ticket for the time being. Hopefully they get it figured!

I've had the same problem, I hadn't done any of the forma mission, just dumped 3 forma, one into my kavat, one into an amprex, and the other on an ignis wraith after I saw the recovered mission, didn't tick up or anything. I hope this gets fixed, I hate wasting forma too

Same issues here.

Submitted a ticket hoping to get awarded the missing standing or reimbursed the 3 forma.

Support told me to write a post to the bugs sub-forum and considered the ticket resolved.

Edited by RuinFairlight
Clarification the ticket was set to resolved.

Yeah I have the same issue. I had 1/3, then when I got it back I used two forma but the nightwave stayed at 1/3, I submitted a ticket but now a new week has started so it isn't up anymore. Just saw this post and wanted to contribute.

Same issue too, Polarize 3 things with forma (recovered). I stuck one on my Valkyr Prime, Valkyr Prime claws and my Smeeta, but no nightwave points. I hope I can still get the points before it runs out^^'