Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobile App + 2FA + Website account management NEEDS and overhaul. Srly

ARAMN

I don't know what else to do, who else to complain or what else to write about but you (DE) need a better support system than what it currently have.

I’m not writing another support ticket knowingly that it would be send to the ether after the automated response kicks in.

BEFORE anyone reply with the usual comments please read the simple response.

I have done it, ALL OF IT and I mean ALL OF IT.

I will relate all the event so people understand the situation if some want to skip the whole rant just look for TL; DR summary at the bottom.

On the 4/18/19 I had an issue with both Mobile app & game related. While trying to login in at the screen at the game while being logged in the mobile app the game was “supposedly” in sending an email with a verification code would at the same time terminate the connection with in the mobile app THAT DIDN’T HAPPEN.  

A hiccup like this after me sending the ticket support email would have make the automated response send information within 24 hours THAT DIDN’T HAPPEN EITHER. It took 3 days for an AUTOMATED response to be receive the issue still persist and my ticket hasn’t being responded to THIS DAY.

Today 6/23/19 I had the same issue and saw that it still won’t send me an email the app has not being terminated and the only way for me to log in is wait a 24 hour period so the attempt is forgotten by the login system (YES THAT HOW I WAS PLAYING BEFORE wait and the verification email is irrelevant).

Went to my email and saw the same thing I saw the last time I logged in it NOTHING. No email has being receive both at my inbox as well junk folder after my first issue (4/18/19) posted a ranting on the forums for the inconvenient and seen the usual lurkers posting fixes that I HAVE DONE BEFORE HAND.

I have make sure that nothing but game related is used on this email both support email as well the 2FA are whitelisted so everything is good on my end. The email on account management is the same not that would matter since to change any information related I NEED THEIR EMAIL FOR VERIFICATION.

To my fake amaze while being log at the account management their interface wasn’t change or updated after the whole shoving the fiasco of 2FA enabling for trading they haven’t done anything at all. (YES I CAN’T TRADE I HAVE CLICK THE ENABLING BEFORE THE WHOLE CHANGE AND HAVEN’T RECEIVE MY “FREE” ITEMS EITHER)

UAPTGYn.png

image 1.1

Then it got me thinking if they haven’t enable my account or sent a response with account being update of 2FA (image 1.1) what about the Twitch link (IMG 1.2 & 1.3) oh my yet again nope it hasn’t being fix at all.

hmJJ0RO.png

image 1.2

VUeSLf0.png

image 1.3

after checking the link to make sure if the account is log.

t9n1OhL.png

image 1.4

load and behold.

Qi1M2je.png

image 1.5

Btw everyone to check if you have the same issue, want to link your account or have the same issue as me or just want to check if your account is still link to Twitch https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

We are 2 WEEKS from the twitch stream and I’m just wondering if it’s not just me but how many could be having the same issue and no one is going to give a valid response and how many angry players like me will hit the forums looking for either a response or an expedite solution and their free warframe.

TL; DR Summary:

Mobile app and game issue.  App won’t terminate and can’t log into game for 24 hrs.

Email verification code not being receive to confirm and let player (me) being able to log into game.

Support not being responded or unknown if they answer( at lease on my end) and fix hasn’t not being address.

2FA not being enable and email confirming it not being send as well.

Support ticket system sucks (at lease to me)

Twitch link information in account management is broken (watch image 1.2 thru 1.5)