Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A riven for my lanka changed into a tonkor riven after re-rolling with kuva

matressfoam

I equipped a veiled rifle riven on my Lanka an hour or so ago and, after doing the requirement, unveiled a riven [+CC +Magazine size and +Punch through]

I wanted to try my luck at getting a better riven so I rerolled it about 11 times in the mod section of the orbiter and got a riven [+Fire rate +CD +Damage to infected -Damage to Corpus] which I preferred to the initial one.

After accepting the change, I realized that the riven was for a Tonkor and not a Lanka.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a part of the game I didn't know; research told me that it wasn't possible for unveiled rivens to change weapon types when re-rolling with kuva.

I have another veiled rifle riven so I don't mind if it was just my mistake, but an answer would really help with my confusion hahaha.

Have a good day :))

Are you sure it was a Lanka Riven to begin with?

Just because you equipped the Veiled Riven on the Lanka doesn't mean it unveiled into a Lanka Riven after the fact.

Re-rolling does not change the weapon type.  Either a bug, or you misunderstood how Rivens unveil.  It's totally random and not influenced by the weapon you used to do the unveiling.   

Edited by (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z

ouhh I get it now. Thank you so much for clearing it up hahaha

No I didn't check if it was a lanka riven to begin with.

I always assumed that you get a riven for the  weapon you used to finish the challenge.... but now I know 😁