Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Idea/Bug

guang1_lol

There is a lot of ideas for Warframe to make it better, I'll try to list some. 
1. I think Kuva Survival should give more, I've done a 1 hour Kuva Survival, 20k Kuva and it's only about 6 rolls. I think it should give more Kuva in 1 capsule or at least start with 50 kuva and increase the kuva gain by 20 each capsule 
2. Simulacrum bug, Operator can kill their own sentinel/kubrow/kavat with the operator's amp/void blast. In Simulacrum, there should be a modding place so upgrading mods in simulacrum is a possible thing to do. 
3. There should be a feature that helps to sell duplicates fast. Something like on the bottom right corner there is a option that we can tick called "Select Duplicate" so if we click on a mod and select all apart from the 1 mod. 
I Hope DE see this and put some of my ideas in the game and I hope people who read this will agree too.

• Like 1

1. That sounds fair

2. You can quickly upgrade it in a relay and come back to simulcrum takes like 30secs,

3.If we can bulk sell duplicates with a single button it will cause a lot of complains from people who click that and end up selling a lot of good mods they been keeping to sell and we have a lot of mods so its hard to track them all, the way it is now makes sure you select all that you want of course it is way slower but its more secure so you dont trash something good

2 hours ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

3.If we can bulk sell duplicates with a single button it will cause a lot of complains from people who click that and end up selling a lot of good mods they been keeping to sell and we have a lot of mods so its hard to track them all, the way it is now makes sure you select all that you want of course it is way slower but its more secure so you dont trash something good

that's true, i think there should be a button where you hold it and click on that mod to sell duplicates like.. Ctrl for example. That could be a good idea still, i'm too lazy to click that much. :tongue:

il y a 22 minutes, TaylorsContraction a dit :

You can select items in bulk with middle click.

O_O WHAT ?!
i'm rank 27 without knowing that ?!
I'm ashamed.. T.T
well.. this is great, but.. I would prefer it with a little addition:
a text field somewhere, to enter a number, like "10"
and the middle click will select the stack minus 10. It will be perfect +.+