Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How unlimited energy?

TheSavageTyrant

Question

Well i am new to game so i am asking this question idk if its a dumb question but as i am new i dont have a idea about this. 

So basically let me explain first 

Today i had joined a sanctuary onslaught there was saryn prime in my team he didnt moved from his place he just kept spamming 1 of his skill and all enemies in a huge area were dieing he kept doing it whole time

How did he have unlimited energy??? 

21 answers to this question

After the war within or second dream quest there's a extra 5th ablity to use in warframes that are shared between them all. One of the skill trees is call Zenuirk and a skill in it is called Energizing Dash which lets you make a bubble of energy up to 5 energy per second for 30 seconds once you leave the bubble. There's also Arcane energize which grants a chance to obtain more energy when picking up energy orbs. I run two at full rank on some frames and can easily obtain max energy just from it. 

Later on, you'll unlock access to the Focus trees, special abilities separate from your Warframe's. One of these trees, Zenurik, has an ability called Energizing Dash that creates a bubble that provides free energy regeneration to anyone inside who isn't using a channeled ability like Exalted Blade.

Besides having Trinity or Energizing Dash, it's likely the Saryn player had the Hunter's adrenaline mod installed, as Regenerative Molt and Hunter's Adrenaline is a popular combination on Saryn.

You can't use energy pads in onslaught but in normal missions those are great.

7 minutes ago, Marswipp said:

There's a gear item that provides energy, and there's also the Trinity warframe that can provide energy.

You can't use Gear Items in Sanctuary Onslaught. 

12 minutes ago, Fastrack4399 said:

Today i had joined a sanctuary onslaught there was saryn prime in my team he didnt moved from his place he just kept spamming 1 of his skill and all enemies in a huge area were dieing he kept doing it whole time

Are you sure he didn't move even just a few inches ? 

10 minutes ago, Fire2box said:

There's also Arcane energize which grants a chance to obtain more energy when picking up energy orbs. I run two at full rank on some frames and can easily obtain max energy just from it. 

Yeah but you have to move to pick up those Orbs..... so maybe he didn't have them....

In any case there actually is one source of genuinely Unlimited Energy.... one of the Charm Buffs from The Smeeta Kavat will immediately give back whatever amount of energy you spent to use an ability..... do note that for this to work you must have enough energy to use the ability in the first place..... and once you do your Kavat will immediately return that energy back to you. 

The buff only lasts for around 10 Seconds though and its not a common one any way....

4 minutes ago, RushBCyka said:

Besides having Trinity or Energizing Dash, it's likely the Saryn player had the Hunter's adrenaline mod installed, as Regenerative Molt and Hunter's Adrenaline is a popular combination on Saryn

Yes.... this too !!! I completely forgot about this.

• Like 1

If the Saryn is good at managing spores, she will only need to cast it once in the beginning. Most get carried away and clear the map at some point and need to recast her #1 on new spawns. It does not take a lot of energy to do. If she is spamming her #4 than she will run out of energy for sure without a income source. 

If my memory serves me correctly the more free/unused mod capacity your Warframe has the larger your starting energy pool is so if they had a ton of leftover capacity they might have started with enough energy and used it sparingly enough that they didn't need any more. Since the game resets your base energy to your starting energy level every time you go through the portal. 

EG if you have 10/60 leftover capacity you are going to start the mission with more energy than someone who has a tight build with 0/60 capacity remaining or at least that is my understanding and it at least seems to be correct based on the few times I've bothered to try to observe it. 

Edited by Oreades

hace 11 horas, Fastrack4399 dijo:

Well i am new to game so i am asking this question idk if its a dumb question but as i am new i dont have a idea about this. 

So basically let me explain first 

How did he have unlimited energy??? 

There is a thing called zenurik focus,it's an thing that you get to chose after completing the war within quest.

The"ability" creates an area that if you go it it will regenerate up to 5 energy per second and the effect remains for 30 seconds after leaving the area.

This is most likely the case but there are other options like squad energy restores(mostly called energy pizzas),energy siphon aura (+0,7 energy per second),a trinity(energy vampire ability) or exodia arcane mods

There is not need to actually "spam" 1 as it spreads if the enemies are killed by other means than 1 or hit by a weapon into the spores or hit by a weapon into any body part if the 3 is up.

As for energy, we got pets that gather nearby energy globes for us with either Vacuum or Fetch. Not to mention consumables like Energy restore or already mentioned Trinity and Zenurik.

If you add Arcane Energize to the equation you will not run out of energy ever.

Edited by Zakkhar

this is how I run saryn prime, and I hardly run out of energy unless I'm trying to

1. Energy Siphon Aura

2. Zenurik Focus School

3. Supra Vandal with the Supra Augment from Suda

4. Synoid Gammacor (thought lately with plague star this has been Atomos)

All these things together all overkill, which is why I am often able to drop the gammacor. Another good thing to have is Arcane Energize, which fully built can even facilitate not running the Zenurik focus school.

On 2019-06-25 at 11:40 AM, Oreades said:

If my memory serves me correctly the more free/unused mod capacity your Warframe has the larger your starting energy pool is so if they had a ton of leftover capacity they might have started with enough energy and used it sparingly enough that they didn't need any more. Since the game resets your base energy to your starting energy level every time you go through the portal. 

EG if you have 10/60 leftover capacity you are going to start the mission with more energy than someone who has a tight build with 0/60 capacity remaining or at least that is my understanding and it at least seems to be correct based on the few times I've bothered to try to observe it. 

It's 5 energy per free point. So, if you start with 10 leftover capacity, you start with 50 energy.

• Like 1