Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth Sekhara

Xolot

This Sekhara is made with the idea of helping out people that have severe issues with the Helminth Cyst, not related to Fashionframe, but more serious things, like Phobias. In the meantime it might also be used by the Fashionframe crew, giving a boost to the contagion mechanic, but thats a secondary matter.

This Sekhara can fulfill the same role as the Cyst, that means contagion and Charger breeding, while being visually more appealing and allowing the player to decide when to use Helminth's capabilities and when not to by equipping it. Once the Sekhara is crafted, said user can still be infected by others, but the Cyst can be removed as soon as the first stage, enabling people that can't stand the sight of the cyst to bypass it.

The Helminth Sekhara

This shoulder decoration is crafted by Helminth for us after some prerequisites have been fulfilled

- Finish The Sacrifice (to know what Helminth is)

- Infect someone with the Cyst

- Craft a Helminth Charger

How does it look?

I think that the most fitting look would be some kind of flower crafted of hardened materials and part of the cyst, maybe with tentacles as stamen, to follow the thematic of Saryn and Nidus to some extent.

i love the sound of this, especially considering i've "immunised" many of my frames to the cyst, purely as it doesn't look good on them, so i really want this! that and the ability to re-infect "immunised" frames or just hide the cyst's appearance. or maybe even cyst customization (and maybe sekhara)