Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.2.3

[DE]Drew

10 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.2.3

f1b2074d42ab2913ea8c08aeda068d6e.jpg

New Warframe Starter Bundle!
The Origin System can be a hostile place, especially when you’re a recently awakened Tenno just starting out! Luckily we’ve compiled a bundle of great items you can put to good use. The new Warframe Starter Bundle is full of gameplay boosters as well as some unique Cosmetics you can apply to your Warframe and set yourself apart. 

The Warframe Starter Bundle is limited to one purchase per account and includes:

• 300 Platinum - Warframe’s In-Game Currency!
  • 7 Day Affinity Booster - Level Up twice as fast!
  • 7 Day Credit Booster - Earn 2x the Credits!
  • 1 Essential Base Damage Mod Bundle - Apply these mods to your Weapons for an instant Damage boost!
  • 1 Orokin Reactor - Upgrade the Mod Capacity of your Warframes!
  • 1 Orokin Catalyst - Upgrade the Mod Capacity of your Weapons!
  • 1 Warframe Slot - Add New Warframes to your collection with more Warframe Slots!
  • 2 Weapon Slots - More Inventory Space for Weapons in your Arsenal
  • 1 Pyra Syandana - During the Orokin Era, only most fierce warriors were permitted to wear this flaming Syandana.
  • Kumuda Glyph (Starter Pack Exclusive) - Show your Warframe Pride with this exclusive Glyph you can display in your Profile! 
  • Kumuda Sigil (Starter Pack Exclusive) - Pay respect to the Lotus with this elegant Sigil you can apply to your Warframes!

We’ve updated our Starter Bundle to offer you more items, and improve existing goodies so you get even more value! Now for the price of a 370 Platinum pack you can get so much more to kickstart your Warframe journey!

For more information on the items or how the Starter Pack can help you, check this out!

Changes:

• Wisp's Sol Gate will now interrupt weapon reload like other full body animation Abilities do.
  • Changed Wukong’s Monkey Loot passive to not generate extra drops from ability immune or VIP enemies to follow cadence with others.
  • Made some micro-optimizations to XP notifications.
  • Made a micro-optimization to rendering.
  • Tweaked material layer coverage for the Ignis Towsun Skin clip. 
  • Wukong's Passive will now refresh when he enters a Relay / Town.

Fixes:

• Fixes towards a case of ‘failed Host Migration’.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur if someone in the same Relay, Town or Dojo had a corrupt Mandachord track.
  • Fixed performance issues related to Kavat ragdolls.
  • Fixed Client Saryn’s unable to apply a Status Effect if Toxic Lash is active as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1101258-saryns-toxic-lash-bug-prevents-weapon-status-procs-as-client-besides-toxin/
  • Fixed Baruuk’s Desolate Hands charge indicator not updating for Clients after Transferring to the Operator. 
  • Fixed Aura Mods stacking twice while using Operator mode with Umbra.
  • Fixes towards the Jordas Golem’s wonky flight animations and cases where it would face the wrong way.
  • Fixed Corpus Gas City enemies able to shoot through Gara’s Mass Vitrify. 
  • Fixed Vigorous Swap sometimes ceasing to function if Gear tools are used.
  • Fixed Wukong's staff getting stuck extra girthy if you interrupt the melee attack with something (Ability cast, etc).
  • Fixed Energy color not applying to the Jattuk Mantle flames.
  • Fixed Energy color not applying to the Zephyr Graxx Helmet.
  • Fixed overly aggressive optimizations that could lead to graphical popping of certain meshes in the Void Defense tileset.
  • Fixed Rare Container spawn point that was behind a blocking volume potentially leading to unpickable pickups in the Infested Corpus Ship Tileset! As seen here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/c47u1j/was_unable_to_pick_up_a_simple_insignia_because
  • Fixed missing ledge collision in the Gas City tileset.
  • Fixed some cables that were deemed unsafe by the Corpus Workplace Safety Board.
  • Fixed a [PH] tag in Excalibur’s Slash Dash tooltip.
  • Fixed a script error for Clients when using the Hecaton Shotgun Skin in the Plains of Eidolon. 
  • Fixed Energy color not applying to the Glaxion Vandal’s Festive Skin.
  • Fixed Chroma’s Passive / Spectral Scream descriptions not stating that the Elemental effects are now dictated by the emissives colours, not the energy colours as given in the Ability / Mod descriptions. 

I've never noticed aura mod stacking with umbra

8 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed overly aggressive optimizations that could lead to graphical popping of certain meshes in the Void Defense tileset.

Well That is fantastic, I only hope this won't happen any more

...but it didn't just happen in the void, it's especially egregious insidecorpus facilities in the Vallis.

Thank you. Can you guys please do another pass for the way point system amd the relic screen UI? Waypoints are still very inaccurate in many tiles and the reluc UI needs to show which of the vaulted relics I OWN. It already excludes the ones I dont so it feels like I need to see the ones I DO have.

Survival with kuwa, in the process there is an awesome important (no) and very necessary (no) update, in 30 minutes we get the host migration - and throws everyone into orbiter with empty pockets. Many thanks to DE - for fixing something that works anyway, and ignoring something that doesn't work. Oh yes - is dedicated servers still too expensive? A lot of money goes to Tennocon probably?

Thanks for the hotfix! Oh i forgot to mention in poe. when i choose a bounty in konzu. I choose eidolon captures, somehow it said wait for nightfall but its already night? My group said that its my host problem or scripting error. Can you guys fix this?

@[DE]Drew

Still no fix for Daman Prime being stiff at the metal part. It's been over a year and it's been getting reported numerous times since then. So please DE fix it for us or at least acknowledge you are aware of it even if you don't want to fix it. I just feel it should have some priority since people are paying real money for it and the promo picks show it being different that what it is in game. I, sadly was a victim to false advertisement.

Please and Thank you.

Archived