Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.2.3

[DE]Drew

thank you

and in case someone is reading the 3rd site, here you can find a few bugs:

Spoiler

The K- Drives don´t have the custom energy colour on their jet part if you are the host (as client it´s your selected emissive energy colour)

We can´t scan the POE animals:

Ghoul Bountys still force an inbox message:

And even if old stuff get changed, there is nothing in the patchnotes? (at least i found nothing looking back till the poe remaster patches

20 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed Wukong's staff getting stuck extra girthy if you interrupt the melee attack with something (Ability cast, etc).

This is not a fix this is the oppression of my artistic values, VIVA LA REVOLUTION 

16 minutes ago, Gamalahalaf said:

This passive suck, it should atleast refresh when you die, passive that you use once and its gone for the mission is compleately useless in long runs. 

This update baited me a little haha, thought they were gonna say they implemented a way to sustain the passive.
It honestly wouldn't create ANY balance issues if it simply took a while and maybe even some effort to get them back, Phoenix Renewal has more sustain than this

Sure would be nice to see a "veterans" version of this package for those of us who just want the sigil and the glyph, for like $5.

Because I really want the sigil & the glyph, and nothing else in the package, and I'd totally pay $5 for them. Just sayin'.

Warframe Starter Bundle

7 Day Affinity Booster - Level Up twice as fast!

7 Day Credit Booster - Earn 2x the Credits!

But when you go to buy the starter pack the webpage shows..

BOOSTERS PROGRESS FASTER

Instantly double the rate that you level up your Warframes and weapons with a 7-Day Affinity Booster and gather Resources twice as fast with a 7-Day Resource Booster.

So which is it, Resource or Credit?

I think wukong's first ability, calestial twins, should be able to increase counter to mission like kill with corrosive damange or ability kill.

Since it uses a weapon we don't use and it's an ability I find it only logical

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Wukong Mithra skin is still missing the effects to his waste area. They disappeared after his rework was launched. It has been almost a week and the issue hasn't been acknowledged, which is a bit more frustrating than usual as tennogen skins on PC are cash only. Please fix.

57 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

• Kumuda Glyph (Starter Pack Exclusive) - Show your Warframe Pride with this exclusive Glyph you can display in your Profile! 
  • Kumuda Sigil (Starter Pack Exclusive) - Pay respect to the Lotus with this elegant Sigil you can apply to your Warframes!

While I don't mind 'plat bundles' I don't like exclusives tied specifically to a real money purchase.    Actually I don't like exclusives full stop but that's just me, even if it is just sigils/glyphs which I don't use outside of forced use for syndicate standing..

1 hour ago, Gamalahalaf said:

This passive suck, it should atleast refresh when you die, passive that you use once and its gone for the mission is compleately useless in long runs.

Do you realize that you could revive 24 times that way? 25 If you had sacrifice? Without teammates? Isn't that a bit op??

Archived