[DE]Drew

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.2.3

Posted (edited)

I just bought the starter pack 3 days ago and it feels bad knowing I got a bad deal.

I was just gonna suck up the fact that the mods I received were all starter mods that you get on like the first planet. Just nothing but endo trash.

But hey it's a corporation doing the money making. You can't  hug a rolling stone.

Now I have to second guess every dollar I spend here even more. 

But hey! I get the privilege of buying the pack again, so I guess it's all good.

Edited by MousePounder
  • Upvote 2

Hey wukong's waist armor on tennogen skins hasn't been fixed yet, its still the original old ones, it has been like that since wukong rework.

6 minutes ago, MousePounder said:

I just bought the starter pack 3 days ago and it feels bad knowing I got a bad deal.

You didn't get a bad deal. You got the deal that existed then.  

There's (maybe) a better one more, but that's entirely unrelated.

People don't get S#&$ because of bad timing all the time and that is literally nobody's fault.

• Applause 2

8 minutes ago, Julian_Skies said:

You didn't get a bad deal. You got the deal that existed then.  

There's (maybe) a better one more, but that's entirely unrelated.

People don't get S#&$ because of bad timing all the time and that is literally nobody's fault.

I guess it doesn't matter anyway. Got  suspended from chat for telling DE to #*!% off. I tried  to get them to ban my IP address  so I could stop playing this game. I guess this will have to do.

• Woah 1

After nearly 1 month, still no fix - (The Komorex Weapon Research REMOVES 20k Clan Affinity) 😞

Am 29.5.2019 um 14:53 schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

We are looking into this.

• Applause 1

Il y a 1 heure, [DE]Drew a dit :

Pay respect to the Lotus with this elegant Sigil you can apply to your Warframes!

Ooooo don't worry i got my idea on how i will show her my respect.... *pulls out Paracesis*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Why can’t Wukong’s passive refresh as well after a revive? I mean, my Sentinel comes back to life after I revive with all its mod effects refreshed (Primed Regen, etc). Why can’t Wukong have the same? It feels wonky that my passive ceases to exist after my random 3 generated were utilized. 

Also, it should refresh every after Bounty completion/failure without getting back inside Cetus/Vallis. 

• Upvote 1

[DE] good evening!

The Crewman (Research) target from Simaris isn't appearing anymore in gas city tilesets, i have ran every mission searching and he is gone. Pls fix this so i can complete the hunt.

Thank you

• Applause 1

7 minutes ago, zirkwander said:

Why can’t Wukong’s passive refresh as well after a revive? I mean, my Sentinel comes back to life after I revive with all its mod effects refreshed (Primed Regen, etc). Why can’t Wukong have the same? It feels wonky that my passive ceases to exist after my random 3 generated were utilized. 

Also, it should refresh every after Bounty completion/failure without getting back inside Cetus/Vallis. 

Primed regen does not reset on revive.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Kumuda Glyph (Starter Pack Exclusive) - Show your Warframe Pride with this exclusive Glyph you can display in your Profile! 
  • Kumuda Sigil (Starter Pack Exclusive) - Pay respect to the Lotus with this elegant Sigil you can apply to your Warframes!

Starter Pack Exclusive

Why am I not surprised? -_-

Does it at least apply retroactively to those who bought previous version of this bundle? 'cause it seems like it doesn't.

Edited by lainverse
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nubidubi23 said:

Do you realize that you could revive 24 times that way? 25 If you had sacrifice? Without teammates? Isn't that a bit op??

OP? You do realize there are frames like nidus who has infinite revives? Or oberon who has cd on his rev? Lokis savior decoy is also cd ability which saves from death. And the way it is now means its not passive, its 1 time use ability, thats not how passive ability should work. Edit, also by that logic, djinn + sacrifice + the one mod that revive djinn after few mins means infinite revives as well, should that be removed? 

Edited by Gamalahalaf
  • Like 2

I'm a bit sad about the starter pack changes. I bought it for me and a friend two weeks ago and now the content has changed. Sad thing there isn't anything for people like me. Don't get me wrong: the changes are good and the starter pack is now more helpful then before, but it's sad for me anyway. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixes towards a case of ‘failed Host Migration’.

YES! FINALLY!

But... does this fix instances of failed Host Migrations resulting in a failed mission with a loss of all rewards and pickups?

That said, I unfortunately don't see any mention of fixes and solutions for the following bugs and issues in the update notes, so here's a polite reminder. Quite a few of these are long-standing issues that have been reported elsewhere by other players.

- Broken animations and fx / sfx for Sarpa if attack speed is modded too high.

- Loss of functionality of Exalted melee weapons when playing as a Client.

- Completing Cyanex research removes 17k xp from Clan xp progress (confirmed this myself).

- Completing Komorex research removes 20k xp from Clan xp progress (reported by other players, could actually be 3k xp).

- Host Migrations on Defense missions can randomly reset some player scores to zero while leaving one player's scores intact. This happens after players elect to leave or stay for the next set of waves.

- Host Migrations NOT "pausing" the game at times, wherein enemies will still attack and do damage to the player. This has been an issue for years and it can be game-breaking.

- Host Migrations sometimes resulting in a failed mission with a loss of all rewards and pickups.

- Garuda's Talons resetting to inactive / un-deployed position after performing a stealth kill when no other melee weapon is equipped.

- Nitain being locked behind Nightwave credits and a very unreliable reward system (Sabotage & Cetus Bounty, the latter only when Ghouls are present).

- Prosecutors fail to spawn on Exterminate, Survival and Defense nodes on Ceres.

- During PoE bounties, Hacked Drones will occasionally get stuck on terrain and refuse to move, causing the mission to ultimately fail.

- Most Arch-guns being mediocre in comparison to regular, high MR ranged weapons when used as ground weapons.

- Weapons glitching occasionally when Baruuk switches out from Serene Storm.

- Loss of sfx for Baruuk's orbiting daggers when they transfer to other players when playing as a Client.

- When Serene Storm is active, right-clicking switches out from Baruuk's Desert Wind exalted melee to the last ranged weapon used, forcing players to switch back to Desert Wind.

- Desolate Hands' orbiting daggers targeting and killing wildlife, including animals that have been tranquilized for capture as part of Conservation activities. This makes Conservation activities impossible to complete while Desolate Hands is active.

- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive and unreasonable energy drain on Oberon players.

- Nyx and Vauban being underwhelming and almost completely out-classed by meta damage 'Frames such as Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, Octavia etc.

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, Octavia and Mag still being arguably non-coop friendly by being able to dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways, not be bored to tears because someone decided to delete most of the enemies for everyone with a powerful and easy to spam ability.

- Ability to turn Banshee's Soundquake on and off quickly and repeatedly, generating pulses of high range and damage that can readily and easily clear small maps.

- Spin 2 Win dominating melee due to Maiming Strike being always available while conferring massive bonuses to an easily spammable attack move capable of rapidly clearing maps. Maiming Strike being made reliant on Channeling to circumvent this...when?

- The Wolf of Saturn Six being a boring bullet-sponge and gear-check enemy that punishes players for head-shotting and who rewards us for our troubles with a sub-par drop table that has mods you can easily get anywhere else. Yes he's "weaker" now...but he's still a boring sponge that requires little skill but substantial effort to neutralize. A Nox is a more interesting and reasonable opponent than the Wolf. I mention this because it's a given that  he will be back at some point.

- Energy colors being bugged / broken for certain Warframes, weapons, accessories, and abilities. You're getting there though!

- Domestik aka "Corpus Roomba" - a mobile cosmetic - costing significantly more than a Sentinel. 100p for something that does nothing but run around when 75p gets players a Sentinel with a weapon and useful abilities? 35 - 50p would be far more reasonable.

- Using Melee while using a Synthesis Scanner will default to the player's Primary or Secondary weapon when aiming instead of the Scanner after melee.

- Numerous missing Codex entries.

Also, it would be really appreciated if you all could:

- Allow us, if it's possible, to opt out of certain Warframe abilities (such as Volt's Speed and Limbo's Rift portals) via a game preference toggle. We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities? Not everyone wants to be Banished or wind up running around like a Russian Dwarf Hamster on meta-amphetamines. Win-win for all, with no need for a player to have to "manually opt out" by rolling / dodging every time an intrusive ability is activated and winds up adversely affecting said player.

- Allow us to equip more than one type of Dragon Key so that players can do Derelict Vault runs solo.

- Buff fashion frame / customization a bit and give us a color wheel picker to choose colors from instead of having to scroll though numerous pallets to find the color we want. Grey out color blocks on the wheel that are associated with pallets that a player doesn't own.

- Bring back manual blocking for melee. Because 1. stances and a couple of mods use blocking and 2. auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating.

- Stop defaulting RMB to equipping the last ranged weapon used while using a melee weapon. Some of us hate this feature.

- Make Ogris fun again and give it a semi-auto trigger. Make the rockets only detonate after they've traveled 6m (at least), for obvious safety reasons.

- Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave. We players appreciate having options and Nightwave hasn't been new player friendly.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. It's a purely cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds. Also, if these are supposed to be a prestige item / badge of honor...they need to be a GUARANTEED reward when reaching a particular milestone. If not, lower the grind needed to acquire them please.

Thanks for reading. No, I couldn't care less if certain points I've made here are unpopular or not. Yes, I know this is a hot-fix and that Tennocon is coming up.

Edited by MirageKnight
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, RecklessCarnage said:

you are talking about the glyphs i suppose?

"Starter Pack Exclusive "

That's the problem. For example, I bought Starter Pack. The problem is I bought it last year. Now, if I ever want Kumuda Glyph and Sigil I have to buy it again.

And at this point that's probably the only thing I actually want in the entire bundle. I have way more plat than these 300, a few extra slots won't change anything for me at this point and syandana will be lost since I aleady have one. What will I even do with the second one? I already have 2 identical Foxglove in the list. -_-

Edited by lainverse
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

- Allow us to equip more than one type of Dragon Key so that players can do Derelict Vault runs solo.

This is already a thing. 

18 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, Octavia and Mag still being arguably non-coop friendly by being able to dominate / nuke small defense maps with ridiculous ease. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways, not be bored to tears because someone decided to delete most of the enemies for everyone with a powerful and easy to spam ability.

- Ability to turn Banshee's Soundquake on and off quickly and repeatedly, generating pulses of high range and damage that can readily and easily clear small maps.

It's already a company policy that no fun allowed, why you want to enforce this?

19 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

- Spin 2 Win dominating melee due to Maiming Strike being always available while conferring massive bonuses to an easily spammable attack move capable of rapidly clearing maps. Maiming Strike being made reliant on Channeling to circumvent this...when?

This as well, everything has to be done slowly and in game that only has one game mode which is kill everything?

But I agree with other points, I would also like to add that more customization for specters so players can choose which abilities specters would use, or which weapon (I have never over the years seen any specter use secondary) And more life support drops for survival missions, survival should be about managing to survive enemies not trying to find enemies which are bugged half map away and don't drop you life support when you find them. (I know this can be countered with enemy radar mods, but forcing ppl to use these without even telling that this help enemy path finding is lame.)

Ok after this hotfix my updater is stuck on checking new content on 2.1mb. Before it goes good but i got bluescreen and after restart i can't update game :/.

I'm glad I held off on buying the Starter Pack since I thought it would soon be updated to get rid of the HAWK MOD PACK. BTW the BASE DAMAGE MOD BUNDLE picture on the starter bundle page needs to be updated since it still shows the HAWK MOD PACK picture. The web page title is still "Warframe: Starter Pack".

Question: if an account already purchased a Starter Pack can the new Starter Bundle be purchased?

4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixes towards a case of ‘failed Host Migration’

Yeah, I still have a beef about host migrations happening in POE and Orb Valis - especially when it leads to either a crash or a me having to force close the game and restart.  I was really ticked off when one of those happened one time I when a host with an elitist attitude quit the team during Plague Star and caused my game to crash.  I couldn't even tell if I got any of the rewards because I hadda force close and restarted back in my orbiter when I was able to log back in.  It's happened before, and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't surprise me if I didn't get a thing.

1 hour ago, Gamalahalaf said:

It's already a company policy that no fun allowed, why you want to enforce this?

Because the things I mentioned arguably kill fun for other people. Players that insist on running "meta Frames / builds to generate huge kill numbers do so at the expense of other people's enjoyment of the game...and that to me is wrong.

1 hour ago, Gamalahalaf said:

I would also like to add that more customization for specters so players can choose which abilities specters would use, or which weapon (I have never over the years seen any specter use secondary)

THIS! This is a really great suggestion and honestly it deserves to be bolded and highlighted if you don't mind.

I think might be possible to have a specter use only a Secondary, but you'd probably have to build the specter so that has no Primary.

Ugh. That sigil looks so good but there's no way I'm paying 20 dollars for it.

• Applause 1