Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.2.3

[DE]Drew

40 minutes ago, Thunderspank said:

Yeah, I still have a beef about host migrations happening in POE and Orb Valis - especially when it leads to either a crash or a me having to force close the game and restart.  I was really ticked off when one of those happened one time I when a host with an elitist attitude quit the team during Plague Star and caused my game to crash.  I couldn't even tell if I got any of the rewards because I hadda force close and restarted back in my orbiter when I was able to log back in.  It's happened before, and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't surprise me if I didn't get a thing.

Still loosing 2k standing / 4 catalyst / 4 phylaxes and even the last part of plague star bountie (4/4) if the host leave the squad before extract...

Gib "Hide Mastered" option for store and labs plz.

Gib "Hide Unowned" option for arsenal plx.

Fix Wukong's passive interaction with Quick Thinking/Gladiator Finesse plz. An ability that reads "After taking fatal damage" shouldn't activate if he *hasn't actually taken fatal damage* due to the effect of Quick Thinking replacing the fatal damage with energy drain.

Can you guys fix this bug where Wukong just flies really fast across a whole tileset when attacking with his Iron Staff at really high attack speed? I was using berserker on it with hybrid status/crit build and there was a volt in our team and while I was murdering a horde of enemies I just suddenly flew towards the other side of the tileset (Hydron btw) and into a pipe. It was doing the slam attack but it instead made me flew up diagonally and just gets me stuck sometimes. It's really annoying when you're trying to kill enemies only to be thrown into the ceiling.

Is anyone else experiencing a bug which doesn't spawn the focus yellow snowflake thingy? I've no idea what happened. Was in PoE, did a sortie and nothing. No prompt for focus farming. Only thing I did was to Aura Forma Nekros Prime and forma the Zaw I just made. After that, poof! No prompts for focus. So far tried to use Nekros Prime (Madurai), Loki Prime (Zenurik). 

I've restarted the game but still no change. Help!

Edit: Right. I've hit a cap. Haven't done that before so I'm surprised :)

Thanks, finding out that a container or syndicate token might be out of reach because it's behind a wall with no way to get around it can be rather annoying.

Question, what if anything needs to be done when we choose to use a new glyph in the game only to have the glyph in the forums not update to the change?

Wukong rework.

Ok so, this are my opinions on the Wukong rework as the 25/06/19; I won’t comment on what is fine as to avoid a wall of text.

Passive: very nice

Celestial Twin: Very nice, but my issue is with the AI being a bit dumb, especially with the use of the primal fury, when it often just follows you and everything is killed by you.

Cloud walker: Very nice

Primal fury: Superb

Defy: Here comes the bad. Defy is bad on so many levels. The idea per se is very good. You have 45% DR with the base 250 armor and that raises to 85% with the 1500 bonus armor. The issues here though are multiple.

1) If you already have armor, let’s say 730(triple umbral mods) then the effect is WAY LESS useful, as armor scaled badly and we already have 70% base DR. With the additional 1500 armor we will get to 88% DR, an improvement of 18% compared to the 40% of before and a total improvement of only 3% from before.

This could be considered a “good thing “as it means that with base armor and the bonus we get a ton of DR, and we don’t need to add armor with mods, but here comes issue number 2.

2) The ability is EXTREMELY expensive with a whopping cost of 50 on a pool of 180. This with a base duration of 25 seconds really makes it annoying to use. Spamming abilities is never funny, especially if they are the way we survive. With 250% armor a face on frame like Wukong kind of needs always the survivability, meaning we should ideally have the ability always on. Considering a normal build with 155 duration and 130 efficiency we will have a duration of 38 seconds and a consumption of 35.  This means we will need to pick up 2 energy orbs (not considering other sources of energy for reasoning sake) ever 40 seconds to be able to keep up a fundamental thing of Wukong’s survival (excluding the very high cost of the 4 (fine though, as it’s very strong) and the use of the 2). Such thing is quite implausible in most missions.

Solutions to point number 1: as for now Defy adds 1500 to base 250. 250x6 is 1500. I would base the ability around this to give more incentive and value to the use of the ability with an improved base armor due use of mods. This means that if I manage to reach 500 armor with mods, my Defy will buff by 500x6=3000; for a total of 3500 armor which is 92% DR compared to the 85% of base armor. I think this is fair because after all a mod slot to increase armor was used. Considering instead the umbral triple set we would have 730x6=4380 armor for a total of 5110 which is 94% DR. Before saying this is OP remember that this requires 3 umbral mods, and you only get 9% more DR compared to base armor of 250.

Solution to point number 2: IF the DR Buff is applied and the ability is as such buffed then I think a simple length increase is more than enough. I would personally just double the base length, so that at 250% duration the buff will last 2 minutes instead of 1 minute. IF instead the DR buff above mentioned is not applied then I think that doubling the ability length and reducing base cost to 35 would be ideal. I will reiterate. Wukong is a melee frame, he is always upfront and personal, his Defy is the ability which makes him the front liner.

Iron staff: excellent weapon, nothing to say, the changes feels very good.

Forward combo: Nice, works nicely

Still combo: INCREDIBLE COMBO, i love to use it and it just feels STRONG.

Still combo+right click: Very good for CC, I almost never use it but I can see the value in it.

Forward combo+right click: This is a good idea badly executed imo. I like the idea very much, the issue though is that a “gap closer” we have either bulletjump and directional slam, or just slide attacking which covers a ton of space. In my opinion an easy fix is just: expand the staff at like half size when doing such attack and make it work like an Arca plasmor projectile that hits all enemies in front. This in a LONG range. The attack must be in a straight line but needs to go much further than normal attacks, so that if can be actively used to attack far enemies than normal staff attacks could not reach. At this point you could either stop, and have as such changed the function from “ gap closure” ( already present in the game by other means ) to " far attack", OR you could keep the “ drop kick “ in but make it 3x or more times more strong ( as in you jump 3x or more times further, maybe stopping if you hit an enemy ).

This concludes my opinions on the rework after a week or testing, putting a mountain of forma on it and playing it a lot. In conclusion the rework is SUPERB but defy feels underwhelming.

12 hours ago, RecklessCarnage said:

you are talking about the glyphs i suppose?

"Starter Pack Exclusive "

I bought the starter pack way before the change and its now changed so I'm wondering the same thing

EDIT: The old one is apparently called Starter -Pack- whereas the new one is called Starter -Bundle-

cool, can you guys fix the bug on corpus ships where from time to time a door will shut and just not open again? its not lag ive tested, its not lockdown either ive checked that too, the door will randomly bug out and then we cant complete the mission since we cant pass through it.

13 hours ago, Gamalahalaf said:

OP? You do realize there are frames like nidus who has infinite revives? Or oberon who has cd on his rev? Lokis savior decoy is also cd ability which saves from death. And the way it is now means its not passive, its 1 time use ability, thats not how passive ability should work. Edit, also by that logic, djinn + sacrifice + the one mod that revive djinn after few mins means infinite revives as well, should that be removed? 

Nidus can only revive once per 15 stacks which are not easy to obtain. Oberon's phoenix renewal has 90 seconds cooldown. Loki's decoy dies in 3 seconds unless you hide it. djinn's sacrifice isn't op because it takes 90 seconds and he dies in the next 3 seconds. Wukong however would be op because he has 1500 armor just like that , can easily be made into an umbral build with 2 or 3 forma , can regenerate his hp .

11 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

Because the things I mentioned arguably kill fun for other people. Players that insist on running "meta Frames / builds to generate huge kill numbers do so at the expense of other people's enjoyment of the game...and that to me is wrong.

THIS! This is a really great suggestion and honestly it deserves to be bolded and highlighted if you don't mind.

I think might be possible to have a specter use only a Secondary, but you'd probably have to build the specter so that has no Primary.

I agree that it as the game is right now, nuke frames are too powerful, not because they kill too fast, but because number of enemies is way too low for 4 players and because game is so heavily focused on kills alone. I think there should be some sort of rebalance so support and cc frames would be more useful. I do not know how exactly this should be done, but I would rater increase complexity of missions and higher amount of enemies and well as more enemies that can take heavy punishment from aoe abilities (like nox). For example making game mode like defense duration based instead of kill all enemies would make cc frames much more useful.

This also means that there should be more noticeable difficulty curve in missions the further you move in starchart. For example when you start doing t2 in starchar maybe if we take the defense example waves could be time based and moving that to t3 maps the amount and frequency of enemy spawn would increase and maybe add a mini boss every x waves and that to dark sector and t4 map, there could be real bosses added as well. That just on top of my head, sound reasonable? 

And what comes to specters, last time I checked you need to have all 3 weapons equipped to craft specter, this was when I tried to make secondary only specter 3 months ago. 

56 minutes ago, Nubidubi23 said:

Nidus can only revive once per 15 stacks which are not easy to obtain. Oberon's phoenix renewal has 90 seconds cooldown. Loki's decoy dies in 3 seconds unless you hide it. djinn's sacrifice isn't op because it takes 90 seconds and he dies in the next 3 seconds. Wukong however would be op because he has 1500 armor just like that , can easily be made into an umbral build with 2 or 3 forma , can regenerate his hp .

Have you ever played nidus in long survival, he gets 15 stacks back under 20sec. And yes loki needs to hide his decoy (so? tactical thinking is required oh no!) and has cooldown, just like oberon has cooldown. So taking these into account, wukong could also have cooldown. And what is this about armor now, you do know that oberon also increases armor and can be turned into umbral oberon as well... so whats the point and oberon is famous by the fact that he has ABSOLUTELY NO HEALING ABILITIES... seriously. And what comes to he djinn, it also has cooldown YES, but the crying was about the amount off revives, so with djinn the amount of revives would be infinite. 

So now that out of the way, what was the point? I said they need to buff it to same lvl as other abilities that does the same thing. In this case cooldown based passive could work. Or make it based on death LIKE OTHER REVIVE ABILITIES, oberon and loki. Or make it so you can get monkey charges back LIKE NIDUS. But the point is that the way it is now makes it one time use ability which is not the point of passive abilities because it stops working after you use it. 

99 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

4 hours ago, Gamalahalaf said:

And what comes to specters, last time I checked you need to have all 3 weapons equipped to craft specter, this was when I tried to make secondary only specter 3 months ago. 

Honestly, I think Specters should only require 1 weapon. Maybe add in an ability to mark a target for the Specter to attack - a la Wukong's clone? Maybe even take another page from Wukong's reworked 1 and have specters change their weapon to complement what you have equipped?

Btw, thanks for the polite and respectful responses. They were greatly appreciated.

Archived