Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Nintendo Switch The Jovian Concord: Update 25.2.0 ( + Hotfixes)

After the latest update, I no longer can launch Warframe on Switch. It does register a button press on the screen where it says A Start.

I tried different Internet connection and got stuck on the same screen where it prompts a button press for Strict NAT dialog window. It did not register any pressed either.

On 2019-06-26 at 7:36 AM, (NSW)Gunz said:

I was afraid to go to it when it showed up in my starchart. Figured entering a destroyed relay would crash the game or something. Now I'm sad because I missed my chance to see it (unless DE gives us an event to rebuild the destroyed relays)...

lol I thought relays came back... I went to it and nothing happened. Everything worked fine like any other relay

On 2019-06-25 at 1:07 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Wisp Changes & Fixes:

• Wisp’s Breach Surge now guarantees a surge spark when you land the killing blow.
  • Increased base range of Wisp’s Breach Surge from 15m to 18m.
  • Wisp’s Blueprint can now be sold for 2500 Credits.
  • Fixed Wisp’s Sol Gate ability being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier). This follows precedent with other Warframe abilities that were fixed (Revenant).
  • Removed Wisp footstep sounds when crouching / dashing.

Wisp still runs like she has feet with melee weapons

3 hours ago, (NSW)WilliamBilliamBeard said:

Wisp still runs like she has feet with melee weapons

That's because all melee weapons share the same animations across all frames. It would be a lot of extra effort to make a full set of animations just for Wisp. Wisp also stands and "walks" on her "feet" while aiming with primaries and secondaries for the same reason.