Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simaris Targets don't apear on missions

Verderian

I started a Simaris target of corrupted nulifier, afterwards I went to a void mission to capture it. Unfortunately the target didn't spawn, nor did I received the transmission from Simaris informing me of a nearby target. 

Possible problems:

1. Do you have Synthesis scanner equipped in gear wheel? Synthesis target may only show up with Synthesis scanner.

2. Started at the beginning of mission? When joined mid game to multiplayer public squad, the mission may fail to have any Synthesis target. Maybe use friend/invite/solo mode to always start at beginning of mission.

16 hours ago, Verderian said:

I started a Simaris target of corrupted nulifier, afterwards I went to a void mission to capture it. Unfortunately the target didn't spawn, nor did I received the transmission from Simaris informing me of a nearby target. 

You have probably ran wrong mission. If Simaris doesnt inform you at the start of the mission about the target, it is a clear anbd obvious clue you are running wrong mission. Also do not run it on public (off host). If you join other players during a mission you will not get the info from SImaris.

Try using this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=666483447

Edited by Zakkhar