Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recovered Polarized Nightwave Mission not working

shadderstag

((Whoops accidentally sent this to Warframe support first, was told to repost here))

I recently (Sunday, June 23rd) finished all my Nora missions and then up popped the Polarized mission (Recovered). So I immediately went and Forma'd my Wukong and his Iron Staff with a V polarity each, and my Helios Prime with a D polarity. Went to check the Nightwave and it was still 0/3. Included screenshots of my forma'd frame/weapon/sentinel as well as a shot of me having completed all the other Nightwave acts, and the Polarized weekly still sitting at 0/3. I restarted my client and that didn't fix it. And now it's vanished until I finish my other Nightwave acts. I've not used my Wukong or Helios Prime since this happened, just in case there's a way the Forma can be reset or something.

SadNCUnhCimELTAxzeIi9a5Nk?token=eyJhbGciJvEX1NprW1DJRKHNatiC1N144?token=eyJhbGci0ZFdD56ZffPzKB1h1gh9sNjMC?token=eyJhbGcizXwLLwhKYH55i1jGKkfGgKdAm?token=eyJhbGcieF0ZwExG7ylpDOfxoLelmSF6Z?token=eyJhbGci

I have also just encountered this issue and was going to make a separate post about it.  I forma'd my Equinox Prime, Pyrana Prime, and Battacor.  Zero progress and zero reward, so it wasn't just a display issue.  I relogged and it didn't do anything at all, so it wasn't just some display glitch or the Nightwave progress failing to update right away.

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize if necrobumping this is against the forum rules (I looked to see if I could find anything against it and couldn't, but let me know if that's not the case and I'll at least learn for the future), but was this ever resolved for anyone else or did we all just use Forma for no reason?