Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Thinking, Most Awesome Mod Ever...

Arlayn

Quick thinking is amazing... I got the mod, read the description giving you back 40% of your energy as health upon death... (can be leveled haven't done this yet)

I was like I gotta try this.. So I run head long into a group of grineer killing them all, die get health back and kill them some more...

This also works incredibly well with energy siphon as long as your constantly on the move and quick enough evade shots till your energy regenerates at last 1 energy point you can get hit, die and come back again... doing this over and over, for an immortality like effect... (but you cant die, raise and die again quickly you need to give energy siphon a moment to regenerate energy)

And if there is energy orbs everywhere you can die, raise, grab, die, raise, grab, repeat...

Edited by Arlayn

Quick thinking is amazing... I got the mod, read the description giving you back 40% of your energy as health upon death... (can be leveled haven't done this yet)

I was like I gotta try this.. So I run head long into a group of grineer killing them all, die get health back and kill them some more...

This also works incredibly well with energy siphon as long as your constantly on the move and quick enough evade shots till your energy regenerates at last 1 energy point you can get hit, die and come back again... doing this over and over, for an immortality like effect... (but you cant die, raise and die again quickly you need to give energy siphon a moment to regenerate energy)

And if there is energy orbs everywhere you can die, raise, grab, die, raise, grab, repeat...

Could you be kind enough to say where you got it?

Edited by sushidubya