Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I seem to have lost a glyph?

Niennah

Question

For a long time I used to have a glyph set that's mentioned here:

But now I'm looking through my glyph list and it's not there. However, some players in my friend list still have it set. Was there some kind of patch change I missed? Or should I make a ticket?

No longer relevant.

Edited by Niennah

3 answers to this question

47 minutes ago, Niennah said:

But now I'm looking through my glyph list and it's not there

Well, it’s the one you are using on the Forums. I am pretty sure that one is not a glyph, rather the absence of a glyph. So, try and remove your glyph and see what happens. Turns out that is not the case, it is just the default. If you try and search for it you might find it: 'Lotus Symbol Glyph'.

Don’t waste Support’s time.

Edited by krc473

Like this?
unknown.png

There are two Warframe Partners who left the Partner Programm/ or at least got their Glyph removed, they then turned into the Lotus Symbol Glyph

But they are looking like a new version, missing the orokin text

This is from a mission in May 2017:
unknown.png

And that from March 2018:
newbie.jpg

From playing a few Prime E missions on earth I would guess the orokin one is the default and it changes if you first time swap it? o.O

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 1

On 2019-06-26 at 3:25 AM, krc473 said:

Well, it’s the one you are using on the Forums. I am pretty sure that one is not a glyph, rather the absence of a glyph. So, try and remove your glyph and see what happens. Turns out that is not the case, it is just the default. If you try and search for it you might find it: 'Lotus Symbol Glyph'.

Don’t waste Support’s time.

The one I'm using on forums, yes. If I try and search for it yet another time I won't find it, because it's not there. The "Lotus Symbol Glyph" is a different one, a simple Lotus symbol without the orokin text below.

There never was and still no way to unequip your glyph.

In fact the simple version used to be the default glyph, displayed before you set any other; and the version with orokin text -- the very one that shows with my forum posts -- used to be a glyph you purchased and set, like any other. Yet it is no longer in my glyph list.

No longer relevant.

Edited by Niennah