Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas to make the game more challenging.

(PSN)chibitonka

Ideas we could try to get implemented into the game for designed difficulty ideally and not just fatter numbers needed for x.

EXAMPLE: Could be as simple as revamping nightmare mode and spreading it through the whole starchart as an optional thing per node for example.

Replies that just skip over or don't want to get the convo going so better ideas are formed are not wanted.

Edited by (PS4)chibitonka

1 hour ago, Chewarette said:

So you just create the topic and we have to fill it with our potential ideas ?

That's no feedback

Ah yes because another post of just some jackhole talking about an idea will so be heard. Let's just ignore all the promising ideas that have already been put out and ignored. Don't even. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, (PS4)chibitonka said:

Already did as my example, so thanks for assuming that. 

I'm sorry, but saying "revamp nightmare" is so vague that it's basically meaningless.

But I'll try following your example and telling DE how to make the game more challenging. "Dear DE, revamp difficulty".

Wow, perfect. Now they know.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dhrekr said:

I'm sorry, but saying "revamp nightmare" is so vague that it's basically meaningless.

But I'll try following your example and telling DE how to make the game more challenging. "Dear DE, revamp difficulty".

Wow, perfect. Now they know.

and instead of following up by asking/suggesting how is equally as meaningless. 

Edited by (PS4)chibitonka