Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"PARTNER LOCKED" (SUCKS)

BamaObarrack305

No. It supports mule accounts. And the last thing we all need is more throwaway accounts using stolen cards to buy Rivens at MR2 and muling them to their real accounts while their throwaway accounts get banned and leave a wake of negative plat down the trader line.

You could leave feedback in the feedback subforum...but

go away goodbye GIF

Edited by Firetempest
  • Like 27

Spoiler

giphy.gif

don't be mad the fact is that is counter measure against players who counterfeited accounts and end up not using it over years as again why they did this is because new players who started new gets some plats for free for that was developing exploited because the dev aren't dumb about players who started new and exploiting the platinum early trade pretty much this sum it up about counterfeited accounts that giving a single player massive amount plats as that would have ruin Digital Extreme company because of this exploit so that why they made sure the Master Ranking for trading is up to high that much, so if you wanted to blame on something but you can't because dev made right chose avoiding counterfeit accounts because it would make warframe the next runescape bot spam land and if you hadn't play runescape and know what is a bot pretty much runescape is old rpg game but if your wondering bots is they are type of not real players but look like real players but they have AI controlling them (not extremely smart type) for bots are there to farm or do just process chores for players get easily win big buck in their digital money and sell the account like WoW.

The dev made right chose and you cannot blame their action to keep a counter measure against counterfeits.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

don't be mad the fact is that is counter measure against players who counterfeited accounts and end up not using it over years as again why they did this is because new players who started new gets some plats for free for that was developing exploited because the dev aren't dumb about players who started new and exploiting the platinum early trade pretty much this sum it up about counterfeited accounts that giving a single player massive amount plats as that would have ruin Digital Extreme company because of this exploit so that why they made sure the Master Ranking for trading is up to high that much, so if you wanted to blame on something but you can't because dev made right chose avoiding counterfeit accounts because it would make warframe the next runescape bot spam land and if you hadn't play runescape and know what is a bot pretty much runescape is old rpg game but if your wondering bots is they are type of not real players but look like real players but they have AI controlling them (not extremely smart type) for bots are there to farm or do just process chores for players get easily win big buck in their digital money and sell the account like WoW.

The dev made right chose and you cannot blame their action to keep a counter measure against counterfeits.

How about some punctuation?
Did you know that you can't trade the starting plat? So how exactly do you exploit said starting plat?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

How about some punctuation?
Did you know that you can't trade the starting plat? So how exactly do you exploit said starting plat?

well back then they didn't had idea how trading works in the game if we all remember how trading started, we have to use runescape for example for this because if I talk about dev here they will think I am just bashing them so better use other game as substitute. (also they can trade plat during that time and No for punctuation because I am going say in the spoiler)

Spoiler

jz682.jpg

Remember back then when runescape don't have cap for trading which that is easy given players directly free massive millions of items and easy gain massive amount but remembering bots how they were developed and they were easily can fill in accounts and start just simple farming and giving the main counterfeiter the real items and just selling them for its like a factory production that is selling illegal license for they didn't.  For the market was terrible, the unbalance was made, fair trading isn't fair, scam was the number 1 to get your wallet hacked as again that how bad runescape got to the point it wasn't dealing with their law or any issue order to counter against counterfeiters ppl because all they can do is just ban the bots and it was too many of them, so they all have to look though the records to find real deal and end it but to make sure they made sure that they make the trade limited because the massive bots spamming power is narrowed down best they could.

Now DE here learn this from other gaming company from their loop holes and they are trying make sure they don't have loop holes developed here that why they made sure still have free trade but made sure bot account just give plats to the real account so that they would of just crash the free trading marketing which we would of looked at simple billions of bot account and facing plats up to thousands of plat for 1 primed mod when they are priced today around under 100 plat I think remembering recalling, so the DE made the right chose from avoiding the heavy disaster.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

57 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

the last thing we all need is more throwaway accounts using stolen cards to buy Rivens at MR2 and muling them to their real accounts while their throwaway accounts get banned and leave a wake of negative plat down the trader line.

Orrrrr, maybe, just maybe, DE could actually follow up on those cases and trace those trades to the real account behind the mules, ban that, and give everyone back the stuff they were scammed out of. But I guess that would be too much work, inconveniencing hundreds of thousands of people with trade limitations is a much easier and just as effective method of stopping such scams. Oh wait.

28 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Did you know that you can't trade the starting plat?

No, he obviously didn't.

Edited by SordidDreams

18 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:
Spoiler

well back then they didn't had idea how trading works in the game if we all remember how trading started, we have to use runescape for example for this because if I talk about dev here they will think I am just bashing them so better use other game as substitute. (also they can trade plat during that time and No for punctuation because I am going say in the spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

jz682.jpg

Remember back then when runescape don't have cap for trading which that is easy given players directly free massive millions of items and easy gain massive amount but remembering bots how they were developed and they were easily can fill in accounts and start just simple farming and giving the main counterfeiter the real items and just selling them for its like a factory production that is selling illegal license for they didn't.  For the market was terrible, the unbalance was made, fair trading isn't fair, scam was the number 1 to get your wallet hacked as again that how bad runescape got to the point it wasn't dealing with their law or any issue order to counter against counterfeiters ppl because all they can do is just ban the bots and it was too many of them, so they all have to look though the records to find real deal and end it but to make sure they made sure that they make the trade limited because the massive bots spamming power is narrowed down best they could.

Now DE here learn this from other gaming company from their loop holes and they are trying make sure they don't have loop holes developed here that why they made sure still have free trade but made sure bot account just give plats to the real account so that they would of just crash the free trading marketing which we would of looked at simple billions of bot account and facing plats up to thousands of plat for 1 primed mod when they are priced today around under 100 plat I think remembering recalling, so the DE made the right chose from avoiding the heavy disaster.

All of this doesn't explain how anyone exploited starting plat, which wasn't tradeable? And even if you are talking about the situation from years ago, what does the starting of trading have to do with the current situation?
You just make no sense. And you strangely long sentences don't help understanding you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

All of this doesn't explain how anyone exploited starting plat, which wasn't tradeable? And even if you are talking about the situation from years ago, what does the starting of trading have to do with the current situation?
You just make no sense. And you strangely long sentences don't help understanding you.

just give up on this and spare yourself the headache 

• Like 6

I am in favor of keeping the restriction in place, where a low rank player, is unable to recieve items that require a higher MR.

However, that said, I would like to do away with the restriction where a low MR player, cannot trade items they cannot use out of their inventory.

The situation I was in:

Friend of mine is MR6, he has no intention of going further up the MR ladder. He can rock out 5x3 Eidolons, has the whole starchart complete, can thrive in Arbi's, has viable and very effective ESO builds for all the usual metatrash. There is no reason for him to rank up further, and he enjoys showing that a low MR can get through all the content. HOWEVER, he runs sorties, and gets Rivens, that he can never use. He tried trading me some of those rivens, since he will never use them and doesnt care to find buyers, but he cannot get rid of them from his inventory because his MR is not high enough.

Removing the restriction on players to trade away items they are too low rank to use wouldnt add to the BMP problem, since the users wouldn't be able to BUY the rivens, but for someone in my friends situation, they could at least get rid of the things they can't use that they obtained actually playing the game.

• Like 3

vor einer Stunde schrieb ChaoticEdge:

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

jz682.jpg

Wow, this is literally unreadable...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

I am in favor of keeping the restriction in place, where a low rank player, is unable to recieve items that require a higher MR.

However, that said, I would like to do away with the restriction where a low MR player, cannot trade items they cannot use out of their inventory.

The situation I was in:

Friend of mine is MR6, he has no intention of going further up the MR ladder. He can rock out 5x3 Eidolons, has the whole starchart complete, can thrive in Arbi's, has viable and very effective ESO builds for all the usual metatrash. There is no reason for him to rank up further, and he enjoys showing that a low MR can get through all the content. HOWEVER, he runs sorties, and gets Rivens, that he can never use. He tried trading me some of those rivens, since he will never use them and doesnt care to find buyers, but he cannot get rid of them from his inventory because his MR is not high enough.

Removing the restriction on players to trade away items they are too low rank to use wouldnt add to the BMP problem, since the users wouldn't be able to BUY the rivens, but for someone in my friends situation, they could at least get rid of the things they can't use that they obtained actually playing the game.

You friend put a handicap on themself to prove a point, and you pointed out that they were "no reason" to rank up further. Then you state one of the reasons you should rank up.

I believe its MR 16 is the lowest rank you can be without affecting trades or other restrictions based on mr ranks.

I do believe like your friend that the mr system cant accurately judge someones skill in eyes of other players but the game dont use an AI to see that, so it provides a challenge/test. As the result of the test the players are rewarded with extra perks.

In other traditional rpg the games may use a lv'ng system for this.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

You friend put a handicap on themself to prove a point, and you pointed out that they were "no reason" to rank up further. Then you state one of the reasons you should rank up.

I believe its MR 16 is the lowest rank you can be without affecting trades or other restrictions based on mr ranks.

I do believe like your friend that the mr system cant accurately judge someones skill in eyes of other players but the game dont use an AI to see that, so it provides a challenge/test. As the result of the test the players are rewarded with extra perks.

In other traditional rpg the games may use a lv'ng system for this.

That "reason to rank up" in this case, would be to get rid of things that the user doesnt want or need (clearly, given they thrive in WF's "high end" content) to someone who might actually want and have a use for those items. I see no reason to block a person from getting rid of things they dont want when they arent a high enough rank to even use them

He will probably one day rank up when he thinks he's proved his point, if or when that day comes he'll have a pile of Rivens anyhow.

Dont get me wrong, I hold no hopes of DE ever changing the system to accomodate this very rare situation, but I still find it odd they stop a player from getting rid of things they cant use.

Just now, Giantconch said:

That "reason to rank up" in this case, would be to get rid of things that the user doesnt want or need (clearly, given they thrive in WF's "high end" content) to someone who might actually want and have a use for those items. I see no reason to block a person from getting rid of things they dont want when they arent a high enough rank to even use them

He will probably one day rank up when he thinks he's proved his point, if or when that day comes he'll have a pile of Rivens anyhow.

Dont get me wrong, I hold no hopes of DE ever changing the system to accomodate this very rare situation, but I still find it odd they stop a player from getting rid of things they cant use.

There dissolve riven for that case, or even sell to systen for creds. If you want better options prove to the system that you diserve it.

Just now, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

There dissolve riven for that case, or even sell to systen for creds. If you want better options prove to the system that you diserve it.

Oh, I'm sure he has already dealt with them.

But I seem to be confused by your statement, prove what to who now and why? Its pointless to block a person from trading away items they are too low a rank to use. How does increasing your mastery rank, which we both know is no sign of skill or knowledge, somehow "showing you deserve it"?

In the end you friend is trying to prove a point, but the system wont reward it. I do recall an famous MR0 player awhile back so hes not alone.

Ah I know who you're talking about to! The founder guy who just never ranked up ye? Wonder how he ended up doing with the new quests from the last two years...

Also, its not about "being rewarded" by the system. What would be the reward? NOT having items you cant use?

Suppose the case could be made that a low rank user could just sell the veiled rivens for plat but thats a bit flimsy, as anyone can simply run some vaults or sell ayatan for plat by MR6 anyhow, so the monetary gains would be minor at best.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

The items are being sold though at benefit of your friend (How the system sees it) higher mr restrictions is how the system values items(Correctly or not).

I see we're going to disagree on the merits of how beneficial getting rid of things you can't use are, so I'll leave it at that. Cheers!

The rewards of higher MR is well known, like higher standing caps and higher initial capacity on equipment. Its qol rewards for passing the mr challenges.

Yup, but theres still no point to block a person from being able to get rid of items they cant use through trades.

Obtaining items they cant use through trade different story, but not getting rid of them.

13 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

Yup, but theres still no point to block a person from being able to get rid of items they cant use through trades.

Obtaining items they cant use through trade different story, but not getting rid of them.

I want to say "yes, you're right" but at the same time, this is just as much of an incentive to rank up as anything else. 

9 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

No your missing the point, imagine that if they left account that is mastery rank 0 just have trade and they are free to trade with anything.  Now imagine they were able trade plat and the starter players will start how much plat (I think it was around 50 plat for starter) now imagine that much plat was tradeable if you see where I am going from here.  If the dev didn't set a boundary and just say starter get trade and able trade their 50 plat for it leads to person who has common sense to make many account to give 1 main account all these 50 plat so he don't have to spend one single penny for plat.

I used runescape for example back their old updates how terrible the trade is and how much scam/other bad issue developed that pass down to video games to video games and other video games as the developer for saw this might developed crisis issued so they were settling preparing the trade and trying their best make sure the trade is free but limited where to the point being aware of players who will find loop hole to get free plat.  It was wise chose putting certain ranks can trade for free and if trading got out of hand they would of put in feared "Auction House" in the game.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

Im all for MR locks inc trade.

I hate the current trade situation that can lead to innocent players being subject to extortion and forced to leave a game. 

I also play with family, and I am not going to trade with them if they dont rank up past Rank 3, not wasting mods or prime I can turn to Endo and Ducats if they wont play with me lol.