Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"PARTNER LOCKED" (SUCKS)

BamaObarrack305

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

No your missing the point, imagine that if they left account that is mastery rank 0 just have trade and they are free to trade with anything.  Now imagine they were able trade plat and the starter players will start how much plat (I think it was around 50 plat for starter) now imagine that much plat was tradeable if you see where I am going from here.  If the dev didn't set a boundary and just say starter get trade and able trade their 50 plat for it leads to person who has common sense to make many account to give 1 main account all these 50 plat so he don't have to spend one single penny for plat.

What are you talking about? Starter Plat IS NOT tradable. You hypothetically exploit doesn't exist because said Plat isn't tradable.  You make no sense.

47 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

What are you talking about? Starter Plat IS NOT tradable. You hypothetically exploit doesn't exist because said Plat isn't tradable.  You make no sense.

good gosh your not reading it carefully.  I was meant if DE don't put up a safe guard, every damn SHOP has safe guard and regularization to deal with type of scandals, counterfeiter and so on stuff this is simple when you do things as pawn shop likeness you dolt.  Get your head out that micro-verse and see the big picture because you sitting down relaxing and not realizing the fact not thankful type of safe guard the dev put up to make it fair and what is set as right tradeable.  Once again YOUR NOT READING IT RIGHT when using terms word IMAGINE its type term using example or if such things happen like for example if you imagine if the WWII german leader is still alive and how much he still make war out of every countries he goes for that is the example using the term uses "IMAGINE" which its term think of image what the picture would be that isn't real or type of planning/thoughts put into it.

Now go back read it again and put your imagination of thinking those terms.

On 2019-06-26 at 1:20 AM, ChaoticEdge said:
  Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

don't be mad the fact is that is counter measure against players who counterfeited accounts and end up not using it over years as again why they did this is because new players who started new gets some plats for free for that was developing exploited because the dev aren't dumb about players who started new and exploiting the platinum early trade pretty much this sum it up about counterfeited accounts that giving a single player massive amount plats as that would have ruin Digital Extreme company because of this exploit so that why they made sure the Master Ranking for trading is up to high that much, so if you wanted to blame on something but you can't because dev made right chose avoiding counterfeit accounts because it would make warframe the next runescape bot spam land and if you hadn't play runescape and know what is a bot pretty much runescape is old rpg game but if your wondering bots is they are type of not real players but look like real players but they have AI controlling them (not extremely smart type) for bots are there to farm or do just process chores for players get easily win big buck in their digital money and sell the account like WoW.

The dev made right chose and you cannot blame their action to keep a counter measure against counterfeits.

Don't be mad. The fact is, it's a counter-measure against players who counterfeited accounts and ended up not using them for years. Again, the reason they did this is because new players who just started get some plat for free, which people were exploiting. Devs aren't dumb about these new accounts who trade plat early on, and accounts counterfeiting massive amounts of plat could ruin DE. That's why there's an MR lock for trading. Devs made the right choice, otherwise Warframe would be the next Runescape bot spam land. You can't blame their actions to keep a counter-measure against counterfeiting.

ehhh i tried

38 minutes ago, sinnae said:

Don't be mad. The fact is, it's a counter-measure against players who counterfeited accounts and ended up not using them for years. Again, the reason they did this is because new players who just started get some plat for free, which people were exploiting. Devs aren't dumb about these new accounts who trade plat early on, and accounts counterfeiting massive amounts of plat could ruin DE. That's why there's an MR lock for trading. Devs made the right choice, otherwise Warframe would be the next Runescape bot spam land. You can't blame their actions to keep a counter-measure against counterfeiting.

ehhh i tried

DE plan this early way ahead, if they didn't updated pretty much it would be easily run over by players who care less of the game.

On ‎2019‎-‎06‎-‎26 at 9:24 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

good gosh your not reading it carefully.

It would help if you actually put effort into making your posts legible. This has been brought up many times already, yet you still fail to improve.

10 hours ago, Corvid said:

It would help if you actually put effort into making your posts legible. This has been brought up many times already, yet you still fail to improve.

the only failure it yourself you claim you are improving human life but your not for explain all the trash laying around explain why ppl wanted to be corrupted or either its desire even thou I know already the answer because your not willing to do good to proved and yet we all sit here do nothing pretty much accused ppl how terrible it is or someone grammar couldn't understand the fact we wanted just accused something out of stupid reason.

Pretty much you want go off the topic only messages me if you have trash issued with not only me but other trash issued that had developed.

On ‎2019‎-‎06‎-‎29 at 9:14 AM, Corvid said:

14 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

the only failure it yourself you claim you are improving human life but your not for explain all the trash laying around explain why ppl wanted to be corrupted or either its desire even thou I know already the answer because your not willing to do good to proved and yet we all sit here do nothing pretty much accused ppl how terrible it is or someone grammar couldn't understand the fact we wanted just accused something out of stupid reason.

Pretty much you want go off the topic only messages me if you have trash issued with not only me but other trash issued that had developed.

Case in point.

1 minute ago, Corvid said:

He's going to keep going regardless, so I might as well point out how obnoxious he's being.

No. You just need to not reply.  He never replies unless you reply first.

Just to keep this thread on topic:

This "Partner Locked", people will know when they will not be able to use the item. Its incentive to actually try other weapons first to increase you MR and find, maybe, something else you might like. Instead of going straight to the "I'm bored" phase.