Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Calling it now a Prime Arching and Imperator Prime will come with Atlas Prime.

1 hour ago, DeMonkey said:

I'm always excited, every day is a marvellous adventure into the unknown mysteries of the universe.

Ah well, I have the money tucked aside for Wukong Prime so it'll be nice to treat myself.

Now you wait until TennoCon, when Rebecca will grace you with a render. And you will rejoice. And you will give unto hype for July 16th.

Now you wait.

1 hour ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

some kinda Prime Monkey King Ephemera

A trail of banana peels maybe? 

That gave me an idea for a mod for Wukong...it allows Wukong to leave a trail behind him that causes enemies that attempt to chase or sneak up on you to automatically slip and fall, making them open to ground finishers.

10 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

A trail of banana peels maybe? 

That gave me an idea for a mod for Wukong...it allows Wukong to leave a trail behind him that causes enemies that attempt to chase or sneak up on you to automatically slip and fall, making them open to ground finishers.

I don't think Journey to the West has bananas in their setting.

4 hours ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

I'd rather have Wukong Prime tbh.. I changed my mind since the rework xD

But then the deluxe wont be sell enough/well..

They obviously will release deluxe first, then the prime

2 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

Hey, I know that-!  *clears throat and points* I...understood that reference.

I remember when that came out...God's teeth I'm old.

But do you remember the actual Captain Stubing? love-boat-cast-1977-48-abc-photofest-pro

Good grief, I'm old. :facepalm:

Personally I was very excited when I started to see Sun Wukong, but playing with him I really just didn't click. Why didn't he pluck a hair, chew it up and spit out an army of tiny Wukongs? Why isn't he just standing on the cloud and using that to zip across the maps? 

You'd think that given this I'd have rushed to try the new Wukong out, but I've been hoping that he gets Primed so I can invest the effort into getting him set up properly. 

35 minutes ago, Renegade343 said:

I don't think Journey to the West has bananas in their setting.

Yeah - I know that. It was a joke...that seemed to have gone over your head.

24 minutes ago, Gruiz said:

But then the deluxe wont be sell enough/well..

Prime Access would arguably make DE more money per sale though.

Also...why the concern that Deluxe wouldn't sell enough? They're going to make money off of the Deluxe skin anyway.

2 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Why the concern that Deluxe wouldn't sell enough? They're going to make money off of the Deluxe skin anyway.

Having prime released first will decrease the deluxe skin buyer, because we already get a new wukong look (Wukong Prime)

5 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Amesha standard is OP BRokEN.  So no.  Not until they fix it.

Amesha is perfect. Stop crying for anything that is "OP Broken" on a PvE game (even more freaking ARCHWING FFS), that's why we can't have nice things.

Edited by Chewarette

Calling it now, the next in line will be Excalibur Double Prime with chocolate chip armor and alongside him MK-1 Braton Prime and a limited edition Primed Primed Chamber.

So serious question, why such topics end up like some sort of warzone? I'm happy with whatever we'll get (but it will be Excalibur Double Prime)

6 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Amesha is perfect. Stop crying for anything that is "OP Broken" on a PvE game (even more freaking ARCHWING FFS), that's why we can't have nice things.

I’m fine with bringing other AW’s UP to the level of Amesha. 

I’ve advocated for this philosophy across the board.  But...

I’m not “crying” about anything.  When you objectively look at how Amesha compares to other AWs, it’s ALREADY disproportionately more powerful.  Which is why you use it.  And I use it.

And because of that, you want a Primed version with an even BIGGER bump in stats.

Kill the messenger all you want; I’m just calling a spade a ♠️.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I’m not “crying” about anything.  When you objectively look at how Amesha compares to other AWs, it’s ALREADY disproportionately more powerful.  Which is why you use it.  And I use it.

And because of that, you want a Primed version with an even BIGGER bump in stats.

She's not disproportionately more powerful than the other Archwings. That's as saying that Trinity is disproportionately more powerful than Saryn as she has a lot more of survivability.

They're... not the same type, can't really compare them.

Slightly buff Elytron so that he becomes a real Damage-Dealer and Amesha can remain this protective Archwing. Itzal as jack of all trades, Elytron as DPS, Amesha as "healer", and Odonata ... I don't even know, but that's the "beginner Archwing" , so I'm fine with it.

11 minutes ago, Chewarette said:

She's not disproportionately more powerful than the other Archwings. That's as saying that Trinity is disproportionately more powerful than Saryn as she has a lot more of survivability.

They're... not the same type, can't really compare them.

Slightly buff Elytron so that he becomes a real Damage-Dealer and Amesha can remain this protective Archwing. Itzal as jack of all trades, Elytron as DPS, Amesha as "healer", and Odonata ... I don't even know, but that's the "beginner Archwing" , so I'm fine with it.

But you can.  Amesha’s power level for what it was designed to do makes most content irrelevant when comparing the challenges you face when using other AWs in their “roles”.

We’ve discussed this in-clan.

If DE wants to diversify missions so that high DPS makes Elytron relevant or “AW Spy Vault” missions to make Itzal Stealth a necessity, it would make sense.

But a large contingent of players don’t like AW as it is, so I think DE has been hesitant to do this.

Along comes OP Amesha.  Tank everything and LoL the content.

It’s where we are at,

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

I'm not, this blind buff everything to the highest preforming level only leads to messy if not impossible to deal with game balance that ultimately winds up coming back and biting us on the rears.

The current state of this games balance outside archwing is a prime example of that, its balance is an absolute mess, enemies are incapable of providing opposition without half a dozen cheese mechanics, the rules of engagement are constantly shifting with no set guidelines because of how all over the place our power potential is, co-operative play is a jumbled mess because everyone is a one man army (in the most literal sense) leaving cohesive teamplay nothing to work with, endgame has become nothing but a pipe dream because difficulty has become such a convoluted mess to obtain that requires stripping down so much of what makes warframe warframe it rarely seems even worth it, and so on and so forth. Not respecting balance boundaries and just opting for whatever is biggest at the time because it sounds nicer is just going to lead to a much bigger mess down the road.