Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Doors, Duality, & Twins

Somnia

Wukong (with Celestial Twin) and Equinox (with Duality) should be able to open double-locked doors using their doppleganger

+ Pro

• It's a fun little detail to happen on that's thematically appropriate and likely in-universe

- Cons

• This is irrelevant when the player is running solo, since they already don't need a compatriot to open double door they encounter solo.
  • This nullifies the catch-up function that double doors serve in co-op

Just putting it out there to mull over and discuss

Edited by Oaxs

So... the pro is that it would be a novelty for the first two times it happens. The cons is that it is either irrelevant or actively harmful to the purpose of those doors.

Yeah I really don't see this happening. But I congratulate you: you are probably like the third person who posts this idea on the forums, but the first to have enough sense to give convincing arguments why this idea won't happen. Yay.

3 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

So... the pro is that it would be a novelty for the first two times it happens. The cons is that it is either irrelevant or actively harmful to the purpose of those doors.

Yeah I really don't see this happening. But I congratulate you: you are probably like the third person who posts this idea on the forums, but the first to have enough sense to give convincing arguments why this idea won't happen. Yay.

It's a pretty open-and-shut case on the idea, yep