Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Checking, How Are Boss Drops For Everyone?

NeverNever

So I recently introduced a friend to warframe, and while trying to get him so blueprints to build Ember and Trinity, we've had terrible lucky with virtually no drops.

Now I understand this is most likely just a case of bad luck, but it would re-assure me if some-one has recently got a Ember/Trinity part could confirm it.

my buddie I invited into the game a few days ago did 7 runs with me for Trinity and we got all pieces in those 7 runs. We jst started doing Mag last night, and got 2/3 pieces in two runs. They still drop, just gotta be patient. Something becoming more and more rare with the community these days.

When I started, and again when I reset my account, I had NO PROBLEM farming multiple frames. Not just one lucky time, I mean I farmed multiple frames in succession with no gripes. Since then I see lots of whine threads, and I gave up on Saryn a few times when I got to her. Frost I just broke down and bought because I wanted him done with since I had already done Frost Prime.

I can only conclude that at some point they decided to nerf drop rates. Couldn't say when or why. Doesn't even fit with their comments on not liking rushers skipping enemies and content. Certainly doesn't help them keep new players who end up wanting to get out of their first frame and feel like they have to spend money.