Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThumpumGood

Why nothing passed lv 15 nightwave?

Wolf season had cred after last nightwave level. Nora interlude... no creds? Not very useful to newb or vet. Mmakes the idea people had about using Alerts for interum sound pretty good.

17 minutes ago, ThumpumGood said:

Wolf season had cred after last nightwave level. Nora interlude... no creds? Not very useful to newb or vet. Mmakes the idea people had about using Alerts for interum sound pretty good.

Here is DE's statement:

There is no Prestige past Rank 15 in Intermission. Intermission is short, sweet, and simply an interim gap. Source

Provided DE gives us S2 within a week of this finishing it will be okay. Personally, I am quite happy with no prestige ranks this time. It means I can ignore Nightwave next week.

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Here is DE's statement:

Provided DE gives us S2 within a week of this finishing it will be okay. Personally, I am quite happy with no prestige ranks this time. It means I can ignore Nightwave next week. 

Next week? I am ignoring it right now... I got 15 on Monday or Tuesday and I am totally rocking ignoring this "Scan 25 objects" daily.

5 minutes ago, nslay said:

Next week? I am ignoring it right now... I got 15 on Monday or Tuesday and I am totally rocking ignoring this "Scan 25 objects" daily.

Did you have to do any of the challenges this week at all? I did. So, I was not going to say that I ignored it this week. I am one weekly off rank 15, but that is completely by choice, just waiting for a friend to run it with me.

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Did you have to do any of the challenges this week at all? I did. So, I was not going to say that I ignored it this week. I am one weekly off rank 15, but that is completely by choice, just waiting for a friend to run it with me.

I did all the weeklies this week. The Sortie challenge would have brought me to rank 16 where I expected more monopoly money. Ah well... I bought Nitain with the last 50.

On 2019-06-26 at 8:53 PM, krc473 said:

Here is DE's statement:

Thank you for this.

On 2019-06-26 at 9:05 PM, nslay said:

I did all the weeklies this week. The Sortie challenge would have brought me to rank 16 where I expected more monopoly money. Ah well... I bought Nitain with the last 50.

Good man, i did that too with what i had left. Hopefully people will stock up on the stuff this time around.