Maka.Bones

Alternate "Ordis" voice settings (for : platinum:)

Posted (edited)

Give me Cephalon Suda's sexy voice, "Cephalon [DE] Steve" or a "pre-insane Ballas" packs, and i'll buy any of those.

Seriously, who T.F. voiced Ballas? They sound m-fing sexy, and I'm not even gay

Edit: And what about a cephalon shy? or a voiced "Dethcube" that judges our life decisions (lookin' at you @Reaper_Hunter)? Or a talking combat veteran potato, with a funny accent? We need Cephalon [DE]Pablo in our lives

Edited by Maka.Bones
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 1

Did you mean you wanted a straight up replacement for Ordis? or did you just want a different voice that still uses his lines?

Because I've wanted a replacement for years now. I know some people love him, but I can't stand his jokes or the way he glitches. I just want a British butler cephalon that calls me "sir" and compliments my color choices.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Agentcheese said:

Did you mean you wanted a straight up replacement for Ordis? or did you just want a different voice that still uses his lines?

Because I've wanted a replacement for years now. I know some people love him, but I can't stand his jokes or the way he glitches. I just want a British butler cephalon that calls me "sir" and compliments my color choices.

Unique lines too, just a different "synthetic personality" option for the orbiter's AI assistant.--It could still be ordis, but with a different personality.

Or just a different assistant altogether. Simaris has wanted ordis for a while, so why not send him on vacation once in a while?

Great idea about the british cephalon btw. 

Edited by Maka.Bones

i'd be fine if we got the 'smart Ordis' from one of the quests, the one where we install an orokin data module and the whole orbiter freaks out and goes dark. Can't remember which quest that was, though. I think we got a little bit of this personality in disruption, where he says he can hack the communications and very coyly asks: "should we listen in?"

I like the idea of a 'restored' Ordis. Ordan Karis might be a little TOO much, though. I'd rather he keep his new, kinder personality. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, (NSW)Badger said:

i'd be fine if we got the 'smart Ordis' from one of the quests, the one where we install an orokin data module and the whole orbiter freaks out and goes dark. Can't remember which quest that was, though. I think we got a little bit of this personality in disruption, where he says he can hack the communications and very coyly asks: "should we listen in?"

I like the idea of a 'restored' Ordis. Ordan Karis might be a little TOO much, though. I'd rather he keep his new, kinder personality. 

I did also enjoy the "smart but kind" ordis... but better yet, let us replace him with "cephalon pablo"

Edited by Maka.Bones
  • Haha 2

On 2019-06-27 at 4:13 AM, Agentcheese said:

I'd be more keen on a replacement for lotus (especially given SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILER)

being able to choose between a handful or different cephalons (ordis, suda, simaris) for the ship and a handful of different benevolent mentors (lotus/teshin dax/darvo/maaroo types) would be cool.

got a clan mate who even wants to work for the grinner lol. at the very least a bit more choice and ramifcations of those choices would be great ie syndicates or what you did with the queens/kuva vial etc etc

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, (PS4)smb-twisted said:

I'd be more keen on a replacement for lotus (especially given SPOILERSPOILERSPOILERSPOILER)

being able to choose between a handful or different cephalons (ordis, suda, simaris) for the ship and a handful of different benevolent mentors (lotus/teshin dax/darvo/maaroo types) would be cool.

got a clan mate who even wants to work for the grinner lol. at the very least a bit more choice and ramifcations of those choices would be great ie syndicates or what you did with the queens/kuva vial etc etc

Yeah, that's actually part of the reason why i said "alternate voice packs" to replace "ordis"

.... i was also talking about other mission related feeds, which ordis takes over. Being able to take more missions from different factions, would be awesome btw.

Edited by Maka.Bones

On 2019-06-28 at 9:51 PM, (PS4)smb-twisted said:

I know what that clanmate of yours is on about. I'm actually a corpus sympathizer. And truth be told, I wouldn't mind working for them. Not Nef anyo or Alad V, but I was thinking Frohd bek.

He seems like the nicest (Oddly enough..) and most logical out of the bunch. And by logical I mean, he realizes that fighting the tenno is kinda useless, so its better just to work with them.

On ‎2019‎-‎07‎-‎02 at 12:48 AM, Agentcheese said:

I know what that clanmate of yours is on about. I'm actually a corpus sympathizer. And truth be told, I wouldn't mind working for them. Not Nef anyo or Alad V, but I was thinking Frohd bek.

He seems like the nicest (Oddly enough..) and most logical out of the bunch. And by logical I mean, he realizes that fighting the tenno is kinda useless, so its better just to work with them.

tyl regor pls. Honestly, just thinking about working for him is getting me excited now

• Like 1

Soooo...

I guess people got what they wanted?

3 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Soooo...

I guess people got what they wanted?

Not quite though...? how so? did i miss something from tennocon?

6 hours ago, Maka.Bones said:

Not quite though...? how so? did i miss something from tennocon?

It was a joke about Cephalon Cy seeming to replace Ordis in Railjack.

• Haha 1

offtopic, but it would be good that ordis played some geotag ambiance and otherwise the radio can have some biodomes or nearby alluvial settings, i was playing ffxiv its raining hard in eorzea, and i noticed that warframe doesnt have great ambiance sound effects or weather things happening, especially in the airships/orbiter is stuck with silent until the players get their operator, and continue with the story, 

its really unfortunate because i been playing this game for a while and you collect alot of the nodes and complete many planets before you can even use any of the music or features, so i hope adding more things for ordis and ambient rains, meteors hitting the ship's shields, gunfire/fights, space ships, outside of the docked states and watever we can future do in relays will enhance realism really good.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

offtopic, but it would be good that ordis played some geotag ambiance and otherwise the radio can have some biodomes or nearby alluvial settings, i was playing ffxiv its raining hard in eorzea, and i noticed that warframe doesnt have great ambiance sound effects or weather things happening, especially in the airships/orbiter is stuck with silent until the players get their operator, and continue with the story, 

its really unfortunate because i been playing this game for a while and you collect alot of the nodes and complete many planets before you can even use any of the music or features, so i hope adding more things for ordis and ambient rains, meteors hitting the ship's shields, gunfire/fights, space ships, outside of the docked states and watever we can future do in relays will enhance realism really good.

PoE does have awesome weather effects... but they're only in PoE. I'd also love it if we could add some ambience sounds into the orbiter/railjack.

• Upvote 1

On 2019-06-26 at 7:58 PM, Maka.Bones said:

Give me Cephalon Suda's sexy voice, "Cephalon [DE] Steve" or a "pre-insane Ballas" packs, and i'll buy any of those.

Seriously, who T.F. voiced Ballas? They sound m-fing sexy, and I'm not even gay

Edit: And what about a cephalon shy? or a voiced "Dethcube" that judges our life decisions (lookin' at you @Reaper_Hunter)? Or a talking combat veteran potato, with a funny accent? We need Cephalon [DE]Pablo in our lives

why not ordis's human voice instead?

5 hours ago, (PS4)chibitonka said:

why not ordis's human voice instead?

Sure why not?! I *personally* wouldn't want it because It wouldn't be as fun. Not to mention that ordis was a pretty evil dude while he was human

But hey that's why I'm lobbying for new voice options. That way we can pick whichever we enjoy more 😚

Edited by Maka.Bones

I'd pay good plat for an ambience pack titled

"the sound of [DE]Steve's Bathwater"

🤣 (Seriously though, you guys do amazing work with your sounds. I wish I was able to see the sound panel at tennocon)

Edited by Maka.Bones

5 hours ago, Maka.Bones said:

Sure why not?! I *personally* wouldn't want it because It wouldn't be as fun. Not to mention that ordis was a pretty evil dude while he was human

But hey that's why I'm lobbying for new voice options. That way we can pick whichever we enjoy more 😚

true he was an evil dude. But so is tyl, ballas yet their voices have probably dropped someone's garments before :P

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, (PS4)chibitonka said:

true he was an evil dude. But so is tyl, ballas yet their voices have probably dropped someone's garments before 😛

I haven't dropped my garments for Tyl, but I do see your point with ballas lol

• Satisfied 1