Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)Q 2 K O

What Frame and weapon setup have you found yourself really enjoying lately?

Recommended Posts

I’ve always enjoyed Equinox she was pretty much the only vanilla frame I actually farmed or cared to have in my early days of Warframe

I’ve been running a pretty potent Umbral/Duality build with her recently, feels good to dish out insane amounts of damage and have the ability to easily survive in “high level” content to go with it. Even my clone was able to stay alive for the full duration of my build, (220ish Duration? So 22seconds.) against level 140 Grineer in Kuva Surv. Still trying to min max it though. 

I had been running an extra tanky Umbral/Peaceful Provocation build up until this week with her. Which is also an insane build btw, Quick Thinking on 80%DR and another 90% at max adaptation stacks? Not to mention even if the enemy does bring you to the point of QT as health you can literally kill a single heavy unit and instantly heal yourself with Mend? Arcane Guardian x2??? My goodness lol: Basically if it can’t one shot you it can’t kill you. Did I mention the massive slow you get from PP augment? Had to take a break from that one it trivializes so much content that i enjoy playing lol.

So yeah Duality build with a random Primary. Sobek only vs Infested with acid shells (insane results with the clone). I’ve been running Twin Kohmak religiously recently due to acquiring a pretty much perfect riven mod for the weapon. They kill so. Damn. Fast. If dare let the clone wield these things around me I suddenly find myself watching her reload and plenty of dead bodies despawn.

And for my melee? It’s just something about the Paracesis I’m absolutely loving it rn. A pure crit build destroys Corpus and Infested. What really shocked me was just how good a Weeping Wounds hybrid build is on this weapon for Grineer. And the most important thing of all, it’s aesthetically pleasing.

So yeah what you guys got going on? Might inspire me to try out your recent “MVP” builds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zephyr and the Fulmin. They work quite well together, both mechanically and thematically. She already has wind and tornadoes, and the Fulmin adds thunder and lightning to make her a proper thunderbird storm queen. I feel like the Fulmin really should have been Zephyr's signature weapon, not Wisp's.

Another combo that I really like is Baruuk and his signature weapon, the Cobra & Crane. Even though it doesn't do a huge amount of damage, it makes for an amazing utility weapon. High status chance for corrosive armor stripping, viral health reduction, or whatever status effects you want. I also use Shattering Impact for even more armor removal against Grineer. The long range knockdowns from the aerial shield throws are also great against big targets, like Bombards.

And of course, the sleep bonks when Baruuk uses it are really nice. Its really funny to run along bopping everything once to put it to sleep, then letting the rest of your squad kill all the sleeping targets. It was also really effective against the Wolf of Saturn Six, because you could perma-sleep stun him to keep him from fighting back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mesa and a Rattle Guts, A.K.A.: the Auto Murderizer! (Made with a Lovetap and a Splat.)

Sure, fancy powers and “tactics” are great and all, but Mesa’s faster reload passive ability plus a Machine pistol are pretty rad too. Stack every fire rate mod you can get your hands on for extra fun! 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The other day I was running for Scimitar parts (just finished building it today). Had 36 Stalker beacons, got it on the 16th. After about the third run going sword-to-sword with Edgy Arseface with the Paracesis, I had an idea. I dropped a potato into my War, added a Forma, then dropped in mods for Radiation and crit. Made the runs take longer, but it was a right proper sword fight, which was what I wanted.

Then I decided to run Grustrag Three. Had 18 beacons, got it on the 8th. Similar idea; dropped a potato into my Brakk, added a Forma, built it for Radiation and crit. Wow. The thing shredded the G3 like paper. I think I'm going to use the Brakk more often now. I already had the part from the Zanuka, and I already foddered my Detron. I suppose I could use the Mara Detron instead, when I eventually run to get the Karak Wraith back?

As for frame, I've finally got round to building my Mag Prime. Her base version was my starter frame, so I've already played Mag to Hell and back. Going back to her makes me feel a bit nostalgic. Fun frame, too. Thinking about buying a couple of Tennogen stuff for her with my leftover budget from the Steam Summer Sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, (XB1)Q 2 K O said:

I’ve always enjoyed Equinox she was pretty much the only vanilla frame I actually farmed or cared to have in my early days of Warframe

I’ve been running a pretty potent Umbral/Duality build with her recently, feels good to dish out insane amounts of damage and have the ability to easily survive in “high level” content to go with it. Even my clone was able to stay alive for the full duration of my build, (220ish Duration? So 22seconds.) against level 140 Grineer in Kuva Surv. Still trying to min max it though. 

I had been running an extra tanky Umbral/Peaceful Provocation build up until this week with her. Which is also an insane build btw, Quick Thinking on 80%DR and another 90% at max adaptation stacks? Not to mention even if the enemy does bring you to the point of QT as health you can literally kill a single heavy unit and instantly heal yourself with Mend? Arcane Guardian x2??? My goodness lol: Basically if it can’t one shot you it can’t kill you. Did I mention the massive slow you get from PP augment? Had to take a break from that one it trivializes so much content that i enjoy playing lol.

So yeah Duality build with a random Primary. Sobek only vs Infested with acid shells (insane results with the clone). I’ve been running Twin Kohmak religiously recently due to acquiring a pretty much perfect riven mod for the weapon. They kill so. Damn. Fast. If dare let the clone wield these things around me I suddenly find myself watching her reload and plenty of dead bodies despawn.

And for my melee? It’s just something about the Paracesis I’m absolutely loving it rn. A pure crit build destroys Corpus and Infested. What really shocked me was just how good a Weeping Wounds hybrid build is on this weapon for Grineer. And the most important thing of all, it’s aesthetically pleasing.

So yeah what you guys got going on? Might inspire me to try out your recent “MVP” builds. 

Capacitance Augment Volt Discharge build for armored enemies like Grineer.  Why?

Armor mitigates damage and LENGTHENS the stun up to 8 seconds.  You have stationary targets that cannot aggro.

Lock down the map .  Hit speed.  Then Light them up or cut them down with your passive adding damage.

Good times.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nyx Prime. 4 augments in slot. P continuity, P vigor, P flow, stretch, power drift. using drakgoon with the new shotgun skin, lato vandal both with riven and silva and aegis prime has been a lot of fun. Hildryn and her whole setup is fun. though i love and hate her 1 as tbh i should just bring my tombfinger with pax bolt, proc it and swap forever after. and of course wisp and her new stuff. though now trying samurai cat with valkyr, daikyu, and nikana p cause of leonessa skin. just need daikyu target acquired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently having fun with a power strength and duration Wisp.  Primary's Ignis Wraith because it clears everything fast outside of content.  Secondary's the Mara Detron full status for when something doesn't feel like dying right away to the Ignis.

 

Otherwise, Umbra + Adaptation Inaros is fun everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weapon: Cyanex. After i built that Weapon, i put a Catalyst in it, and a Status Build in it of course. 30 Ranks later, i brought it to the Simulacrum and that's when i found out how well it synergized with Wisp's Breach Surge and CO Zenistar. Lvl 140s there gets killed very fast which made me wonder how it would do in a high level Survival Solo run. So i brought it to Mot while bringing Zenistar and Wisp (Lenz as the Primary). During the whole Survival run and mostly using the Combo from the Simulacrum, That's when i reached lvl 180 - 200 before i ran out of LS:

339i0so.png

I think i went further when i used it with Garuda, Zenistar, and Zarr (around lvl 220 - 230+) Solo.

Frame: Wisp. After i bought her through her Bundle, i tried her out while i was leveling her. I had fun but her 4 was pretty bad but that's when she was released where i tried her out. When i had two Mod Slots out, i wondered how well she would do at Mot. So when i did that run with my main Weapons, i reached lvl 180+ Solo which surprised me. After i put formas and Mods into her, i did Mot again and reached lvl 340+ Solo and at that run, i didn't use her pre - buff 4 during the whole run. I did use her after her 4 was buffed at that Survival but it was at the lvl 200 - 210 range so average solo run i guess. I loved her so much, she became my second favorite Frame (Garuda have a special place in my heart as my #1 Favorite).

This is the time of my best run as Wisp:

30sf2g3.png

My builds for them is:

29wy3d.png

j8ii55.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hildryn with Gas/Electricity Larkspur against Corpus is surprisingly enjoyable. :laugh:

Hildryn is actually really nice as long as you don't face Infested. Now my go-to Warframe for any Arbitrations (the only relevant content nowadays).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chewarette said:

Hildryn with Gas/Electricity Larkspur against Corpus is surprisingly enjoyable. :laugh:

Hildryn is actually really nice as long as you don't face Infested. Now my go-to Warframe for any Arbitrations (the only relevant content nowadays).

Hildryn rocks. I mainly use her with my plague zaw and her one as my main gun. She great with fighting infested if you pick up the wyrm(prime) and get negate. (Thanks warframe reddit.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wukong and the Drakgoon.

I intentionally leave my Melee weapon behind so that I and my clone can fill the entire room (or hallways) with shrapnel. I started to alternate between charged and uncharged shots depending and distance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is so many, can't even think of what to talk about. 

Guess mag and supra v, and Mara detron.

Mara has 100% status and punch through , supra has a multishot riven and punch through. 

I think you can imagine where I am going with this. 

But if you can't,the magnetize, I throw magnetize everywhere and create little balls filled with fireflies. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, moostar95 said:

Hildryn rocks. I mainly use her with my plague zaw and her one as my main gun. She great with fighting infested if you pick up the wyrm(prime) and get negate. (Thanks warframe reddit.)

Yeah I'm playing her with Wyrm since I've done a Grineer Arbitrations and some Slash/Toxin Procs were hitting way too hard, the single tick before you cleanse yourself can kill you quite easily (even more if you're under Resurgence x4 😛 ).

And that's... Insane. Negation is perfect, and also having Guardian (for when you fall asleep and forget you use your 2 on CD) is quite perfect for Hildryn. I have not tried Shield Charger yet, I don't really know if it is interesting on Hildryn or not (as it increases Max Shields and Shield Regen but not your current shields).

Plus, the Sentinel has the advantage of always being next to Hildryn so that's much easier to ensure it's 100% of the time under Haven protection (or to protect it with Protective Dash), unlike the Cat. :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The build that I’m running rn is a strength build with Wisp(340% ability strength). Not only does it offer survivability, but it also allows me to mod my melee weapons better. With that much ability strength, her 1 replaces berserker and primed fury, giving me more space in my melee weapons for additional damage, without sacrificing speed. The fire rate buff from her 1 also makes using any primary and secondary weapons fun for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zephyr with Vulkar wraith is really good for Open world.

Wisp with the Fulmin and Tombfinger kitgun. The speed buff is perfect for these weapons.

Hildryn is either Exegris if I play tilesets and Vulkar for open world.

With Nyx I use the Fulmin again. Makes it easier to take out distant nullys while absorb is active.

I don't use melee much. I have a Redeemer Prime or Sigma and Octantis if I need to melee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wukon.  2.0 with super high fire rate/DMG/MS

  Kohm that works and sounds like a machine gun, Plague Kripath/Keewar with insane hybrid builds that has super high damage/high crit and high status chance or Gram Prime at 1.7 speed not counting Berserker or Primed Fury yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wukong with cyanex. No other weapon equipped... Rolled myself a goddamn good +MS/RELOAD SPEED/DMG for cyanex and swiping between wukong iron staff build with condition overload and the secondary. Proc 5 status on enemies with a single pistol shot and kill them with one/two slide attack of iron staff (20k basic DMG). 

Found this combo just before vacations so need more testing, but so far in simulacrum up to lvl 160 corrupted heavy gunners I shred 8 of them in about 5 seconds. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wisp with my Plaguestar-ZAW

The frame is broken and the weapon is just nuts (I don´t even want to know what that ZAW does when Valkyr has it in her Hands)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Revenant and Hildryn, with corrosive/HM/shred full-auto Fulmin, Crit+Rad Catchmoon with Pax Charge and a slash based full physical hybrid Cyath polearm. Wukong runs the same ranged weapons but uses a stat stick with gladiator mods instead.

Frost with same Fulmin setup, crit+corrosive+heat Catchmoon with Pax Charge and a corrosive hybrid Plague Krip polearm.

Fulmin+Catchmoon and a good melee means you never have to worry about ammo or reloading, your weapons are always fully loaded whenever they are needed. See a nulli? Bring out Fulmin, pop that nulli then swap back to your fully loaded Catchmoon or go mow S#&$ down with melee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally got around to levelling Garuda and have to say that was some great fun. Impaling dudes just doesn't get boring. She's not the greatest frame but she's a real nuts frame to use.

As for weapons I've been having fun with the Fulmin. Also got a decent ms crit riven for the kulstar and having a great time just blowing s*** up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 24 Minuten schrieb (XB1)ZAYNE 79:

Wisp with my Plaguestar-ZAW

The frame is broken and the weapon is just nuts (I don´t even want to know what that ZAW does when Valkyr has it in her Hands)

Got a double-maiming Cyath (lame!), heck, I even have built the slowest possible Cyath just for Wisp 😚

At 348% strength it's just insane. About Valkyr: she just can't compete with that (unless having Wisp buffs too).

As for weapons, by accident I found a very nice Cyanex combo to go along to my Wisp. I rolled a riven with multishot and a 67% magazine bonus, together with an Eject Magazine mod it's an awesome melee supporting combo. Let's just say, I stopped looking for a god roll Cyanex damage riven mod!

I've grown very fond of Wukong lately, if for his cloud walker skill alone! It's such a convenient way to move around (in addition to my max-focus void dashes) and extra sweet in spy missions. He basically replaced my stealth frame there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chroma with the usual Rubico Prime + Wolf Sledge or Revenant with Komorex + Tatsu. I could snipe high value targets with the snipers or chop or smash with my melee if there are too many mobs around. Using Chroma to enjoy those BIG NUMBERS on my HUD or use electric Chroma to make enemies die by just hitting me. Revenant on the other hand is because I loved setting a horde of enemies then quickly kill them with reave (modded properly you can instant kill any enthralled enemy regardless of level) to make a huge mine field with the thrall pillars.

Loved those moments when I throw that hammer to a crowd of enemies then quickly snipe heavies then detonate the hammer at the crowd for CC allowing me to finish all of them without worrying about dying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Chewarette said:

Yeah I'm playing her with Wyrm since I've done a Grineer Arbitrations and some Slash/Toxin Procs were hitting way too hard, the single tick before you cleanse yourself can kill you quite easily (even more if you're under Resurgence x4 😛 ).

And that's... Insane. Negation is perfect, and also having Guardian (for when you fall asleep and forget you use your 2 on CD) is quite perfect for Hildryn. I have not tried Shield Charger yet, I don't really know if it is interesting on Hildryn or not (as it increases Max Shields and Shield Regen but not your current shields).

Plus, the Sentinel has the advantage of always being next to Hildryn so that's much easier to ensure it's 100% of the time under Haven protection (or to protect it with Protective Dash), unlike the Cat. :angry:

Awesome, I forgot to talk about also getting adaptation mod on her as well. A wise forum user on here told me a while back that this mod will double your shields resistance against damage. On top of negation, hildryn is broken with nearly complete immunity to elemental effects. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...