Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)Q 2 K O

What Frame and weapon setup have you found yourself really enjoying lately?

• Wisp with a Sniper. With a recent update Breach Surge guarantees a jumping particle if Wisp lands a killing blow on an affected target. Also, the damage of that jumping particle scales with the damage of the killshot, and it seems to inherit the crit rate too. Pop a sniper in Wisp's hands and one kill becomes.
  • Volt and Knell. The full-auto update to Knell makes this. Volt grabs an Electric Shield and runs with it for frontal damage mitigation and extra CD. Shock lines up easy headshots and Speed ups Knell's fire rate.
  • Harrow and Cyngas. Great damage, high accuracy, no recoil. It's just Harrow's BFG.
  • Equinox, Mecha set mods, Nagantaka. Experiment with those and you'll figure it out.

12 hours ago, (XB1)Q 2 K O said:

I’ve always enjoyed Equinox she was pretty much the only vanilla frame I actually farmed or cared to have in my early days of Warframe

Bless. 🙌

I usually run with Equinox for most things, because she can do a little bit of everything. Have had a lot of fun playing around with her builds over time, but my favorite two revolve around Energy Transfer and Calm & Frenzy. 

I almost exclusively use melee, but the extra utility from Amalgam Serration/Barrel Diffusion are nice. Have been enjoying my new Kripath rapier, but need to pick up Amalgam Daikyu Target Acquired and test that out (I enjoy Nikanas, Decisive Judgment is a fun stance) with my Umbral build.

Always nice to see what others enjoy playing. 

Nidus with the following:

Quick Thinking, Adaptation, Umbral Vitality, Umbral Fiber, Flow, Armored Agility, Hunter Adrenaline, Rage. Mobilize for Exilus. Using Steel Charge as I am lazy to Forma the slot.

I use whatever guns I want and use 0 powers. Makes one go back to old school shooter days.

The fact he is very effective as a key mule is not why I built Nidus this way.

I got a kronen riven for S&G and rerolled it to something nuts with its 5/5 disposition and warframe builder said that my dps with it is well over 3k.  I shred things with my prime.  And look awesome doing it.  

Honestly, I've been pretty obsessed with Ash or Excal Umbra/prime with Daikyu(amalgam) + Nikana combo. 

Life steal is OP, and I got prime surefooted(one of the most OP mods imo) so I can just slice and dice through anything uninterrupted. Makes the game a bit too easy, but it surely is fun to play. The bonus Daikyu headshot damage makes it even more satisfying to get good shots with bows.

As a secondary I throw in my 7 forma Hystrix or one of my kitguns. 

Just Picked the Secura Penta.....with a Riven.....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!! 😄