Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Primary For T3 Defense?

CourageosDream

Question

9 answers to this question

Ogris and Acrid are my goto pair of weapons for these kinds of things. Pair it with Nova and you're dealing massive amounts of damage.

Ogris does 500 base damage. Modded out it does crazy amounts of damage.

Acrid has that awesome DOT and it stacks which means that like 2 shots is enough to take down a lot, with barely a clip used for a harder enemies.

Nova just makes the enemies take 50% more damage, so it'll be a good setup.

I hear snipers and Flux Rifle are also pretty good.

Ogris and Acrid are my goto pair of weapons for these kinds of things. Pair it with Nova and you're dealing massive amounts of damage.

Ogris does 500 base damage. Modded out it does crazy amounts of damage.

Acrid has that awesome DOT and it stacks which means that like 2 shots is enough to take down a lot, with barely a clip used for a harder enemies.

Nova just makes the enemies take 50% more damage, so it'll be a good setup.

I hear snipers and Flux Rifle are also pretty good.

do u have a nova? 50% damage?

i already have a soma as mentioned, cant get strun wraith anymore and i heard dera is just a braton with laser

right, I was referring to the last person's reply, but maybe add a Forma if you can afford it. And NO, Dera is NOT just a Braton with lasers. It has perfect accuracy, WAY better damage, fire rate, and is overall one of the best assault rifles in the game.

Lanka and ogris would work if you have the mastery to get it. The NPC get a massive amount of health and armor in the last 5 waves and weaker weapons do not fare as well. I use wraith and Vandal snipetron as my go to primaries and if neither of those are an option for you consider getting a Sobek.