Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Wonder If I Will Ever Get Blazing Step Ephemera

EzioTheEagle

Ok so I just finished my 410th ESO run(zone 8 rot C) and yes I counted..coz I was expecting to get the Blazing Step ephemera everytime I started the runs and as usual it disappointed me, well I am not complaining or this is not a crybaby post..personally I am a fan of warframe grind system yes I enjoy the grinds..I think the  harder to get something gives the more satisfaction after getting it finally.Anyway  coming to the actual point I wanna highlight...The foot cosmetics 'ephemeras'....
Well DE pretty much said that not everyone can have these as these are supposed to be elite rewards so u gotta get lucky with the drops..for my case I dint find any difficulty while grinding these ephemeras : Freezing, Shocking, Seeding, Smoking, Bleeding, Eidolon and Fae path...but the blazing step ephemera has now become the only one reason for me to do ESO everyday everytime...I have nothing else to get from eso rather than this...also I maxed my all focus schools...Today one MR 21 guy from squad said that he got the blazing step after 4 eso runs...well one MR 9 guy said that he got it after 2nd run and here I dint get it yet after 400+ runs ..I mean this can not be fair..The grind should be somehow balanced for all the players...It feels bad and I am just not only narrating what happened but I wanna suggest what should happen to make this feel less grindy and balanced ..

This is my request to DE..I want you to consider just this particular ephemera and make this available by some other ways possible please..Maybe u can do this : make this a guaranteed drop after 20 or 24 zones in ESO or make it purchasable from the arbiter hexis trader for 20 vitus or even more maybe or maybe like this "Do ESO 8 zones 20 times and then we will get a guaranteed resource in inbox message which resource will be needed to buy the ephemera from some trader"
I mean there are so many ways u can put this...As a completionist I love to collect everything in the game..This is the only ephemera that I am missing out right now...and after hearing such things like " I got in 4 runs..I got in 2 runs" it just kills the excitement to grind it...whereas I am at my 410th run with no BLAZING STEP...
PLEASE DE CONSIDER THIS PARTICULAR EPHEMERA AND MAKE IT AVAILBLE THORUGH OTHER WAYS.
(From a Warframe fan since more than 1 year and a grind lover)

• Like 2

I haven't done that many ...YET 😞 But I've done well over 150 runs (not really counting).
I wish we could buy it with Focus and maybe even other ephemeras. Say 1 million focus per? Or 10 million...I don't care just want to stop running ESO for this one reward.

Edited by Nasair
font color

I've been playing for 3 1/2 years. I just finally got the last War Blade I needed so I could make a Broken War, and then War from scratch. I've had all the other parts, including several other duplicate BPs for over a year. I'd run missions to try and get the parts every now and then, but trying to specifically grind for the low % random drops will only drive you nuts. Work on other more easily attainable goals or even trade for an elusive mod or two, but trying so hard for something like that will just make you miserable.

Had a similar situation with Khora.  

You have to stop caring, the game will make you it's slave.  

I agree it sucks, but instead of playing more, play less.  These should not be random but actually given based on acheivement.  

In their current state, they are meaningless. DE screwed up majorly when these became RNG and not an acheivement.  

They missed a cool opportunity to make cosmetics mean something.  These do not, unless being lucky is something to be proud of.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

I agree it sucks, but instead of playing more, play less.  These should not be random but actually given based on acheivement.  

In their current state, they are meaningless. DE screwed up majorly when these became RNG and not an acheivement.  

They missed a cool opportunity to make cosmetics mean something.  These do not, unless being lucky is something to be proud of.

Same with Khora but with her at least I could buy with plat or like mods and such I can trade for.

I dropped the Ephemera but I can tell you it is disappointing as hell, that ephemera should be something cool like Nezha 1.

Eidolon Ephemera is way cooler. 

Btw I just decided to farm ESO for everything else but Ephemera, radiant relics, Braton Vandal, focus etc.. I treated the Ephemera as a "plus", don't farm for it or it will make you crazy. 

Ouchies. Yeah I gave a good shot for either of the other 2 ephemeras from exploiter and got nothing. I was wanting to try for the flaming step until I remembered running over 50 rot C's to get Khora's parts from ESO so I'd get radiants as well. I got a bunch of vandal parts but only 1 khora part. If I don't get a 5% drop at a 250% statistical chance how many would it take for that?

Perhaps they made it a Simaris gift once you complete 100 rot C's? I know it's painful but at least it's guaranteed when RNJesus gets stingy with you.

• Like 1

On 2019-06-27 at 10:52 PM, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

Honestly, I'd just stop farming it and I'll tell you why.

You will farm it and then they will give it away for free, whether it be Nightwave, A Twitch Drop or a Twitch Prime promotion.

Just don't farm it bro. The Eidolon step is better anyway, unless you're just a collector. Then R.I.P.

That feels bad I know....These have been done several times..some players grind nhard to get something den later it is available easily

On 2019-06-29 at 1:15 PM, Bregastor said:

I dropped the Ephemera but I can tell you it is disappointing as hell, that ephemera should be something cool like Nezha 1.

Eidolon Ephemera is way cooler. 

Btw I just decided to farm ESO for everything else but Ephemera, radiant relics, Braton Vandal, focus etc.. I treated the Ephemera as a "plus", don't farm for it or it will make you crazy. 

I know its not good looking..eidolon eophemera makes flame better but I just want it for collection...this only thing is left for me now..and ya like u said I need to keep that mindset and farm it..I need everything else except that ephemera and eventualy it will drop xD

On 2019-06-29 at 3:32 AM, Educated_Beast said:

Exactly..being lucky is the only way u can prove others that u are elite xD u deserve to have it 😛 I dont mind grinding either but my piint is there is a limit for ach grind..this grind feels unlimited

On 2019-06-29 at 3:58 AM, (XB1)Almighty Deity said:

I was wanting to try for the flaming step until I remembered running over 50 rot C's to get Khora's parts from ESO so I'd get radiants as well. I got a bunch of vandal parts but only 1 khora part. If I don't get a 5% drop at a 250% statistical chance how many would it take for that?

Khora doesn't drop in ESO and never did for XB1.  I'd say getting any Khora part from ESO would be a glitch/bug.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-07-01 at 11:08 AM, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Khora doesn't drop in ESO and never did for XB1.  I'd say getting any Khora part from ESO would be a glitch/bug.

At first on PC she was in the drop tables for ESO and SO.
Wish they'd let you buy Ephemeras with focus, as there is no focus sink like with other standing types in the game.

• 3 weeks later...

They said they were going to tweak ESO drop rates like they did with Arbitrations and Bloodshed Sigil.

I'm waiting for them to do that to start the farm again, i'm sick of waiting 20 minutes for a Neo relic.

• Like 1

On 2019-06-27 at 12:22 PM, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

You will farm it and then they will give it away for free, whether it be Nightwave, A Twitch Drop or a Twitch Prime promotion.

Just don't farm it bro. The Eidolon step is better anyway, unless you're just a collector. Then R.I.P.

This right here ^ 

DE has a loooooong history of making things easier to obtain.

Eidolon Step looks more like fire IMO too. Hell Eidolon Step looks better as ice too then the actual ice step lol

Yeah OP, remember patience always wins in Waitframe...ALWAYS!! 

Im a collector and i do have blazing but i agree the drop is low. My collection is broken thanks to tennocon drop problems... but the rare drops are very rare. Maybe not a full reset after wave 8? Like rotationwise aabcbcbcbcbc?

Well, I farmed arberations for a few nights, got lucky on one. The seeding step euphrema. I was very chuffed. We went another few rounds then the host decided to nip away without saying anything. I noticed the extracting in 50 seconds and had to make a break for the exit. I didn't get there in time and the host migration kicked in. And then failed and booted me back to the orbiter. No reward. I admit. I had a bit of a go at the host for not saying let's leave. His reply. I got what I wanted. Go put in a ticket. 

Which I did.

Date, time. What mission type. 

Who was on the mission. The frame types used. That I was booted to orbiter. 

I know it's not exactly much evidence. I had a few screenshots but mostly the players names from my recent played. The conversation. The mission failed screen

DE reply: we cant check you got that drop. So we wont help.

They could  have checked the logs for the people who got the reward. See who they were on with. Yet. The support just couldn't be bothered. It really put me off. They cant be bothered to fix the host issue and cant be bothered to fix the issues it causes. 

Even if you do get it. There is a chance you can lose it and they wont help

Edited by (XB1)Evil Semajtteb
Additional paragraph
  • Like 1

On 2019-06-27 at 1:17 PM, EzioTheEagle said:

Ok so I just finished my 410th ESO run(zone 8 rot C) and yes I counted..coz I was expecting to get the Blazing Step ephemera everytime I started the runs and as usual it disappointed me, well I am not complaining or this is not a crybaby post..personally I am a fan of warframe grind system yes I enjoy the grinds..I think the  harder to get something gives the more satisfaction after getting it finally.Anyway  coming to the actual point I wanna highlight...The foot cosmetics 'ephemeras'....
Well DE pretty much said that not everyone can have these as these are supposed to be elite rewards so u gotta get lucky with the drops..for my case I dint find any difficulty while grinding these ephemeras : Freezing, Shocking, Seeding, Smoking, Bleeding, Eidolon and Fae path...but the blazing step ephemera has now become the only one reason for me to do ESO everyday everytime...I have nothing else to get from eso rather than this...also I maxed my all focus schools...Today one MR 21 guy from squad said that he got the blazing step after 4 eso runs...well one MR 9 guy said that he got it after 2nd run and here I dint get it yet after 400+ runs ..I mean this can not be fair..The grind should be somehow balanced for all the players...It feels bad and I am just not only narrating what happened but I wanna suggest what should happen to make this feel less grindy and balanced ..

This is my request to DE..I want you to consider just this particular ephemera and make this available by some other ways possible please..Maybe u can do this : make this a guaranteed drop after 20 or 24 zones in ESO or make it purchasable from the arbiter hexis trader for 20 vitus or even more maybe or maybe like this "Do ESO 8 zones 20 times and then we will get a guaranteed resource in inbox message which resource will be needed to buy the ephemera from some trader"
I mean there are so many ways u can put this...As a completionist I love to collect everything in the game..This is the only ephemera that I am missing out right now...and after hearing such things like " I got in 4 runs..I got in 2 runs" it just kills the excitement to grind it...whereas I am at my 410th run with no BLAZING STEP...
PLEASE DE CONSIDER THIS PARTICULAR EPHEMERA AND MAKE IT AVAILBLE THORUGH OTHER WAYS.
(From a Warframe fan since more than 1 year and a grind lover)

I know this feel, every day - multiple times a day for over a year - finally got khora. 

I said it with exploiter orb too - after you've done it X times it should just give it to you. Each time you complete the rotation you get an increase in droprate, until it's guarenteed. After you get it (and have it in your inventory) it shouldn't spawn anymore (looking at you seed ephemera), unless you delete it, then it would start again as normal.

On 2019-08-01 at 12:36 AM, (PS4)CodyXSavageX said:

the eidolon ephemera is a much better blazing step imo

Also this.

I have it.... more than one i think, I'd give it to you if i could seeing as i have to complete two "story end game" quests to get the component to build it and I'm not willing to grind away the story like some people want me to just to get a cosmetic. 

Warframe community: "What ever you do don't rush through all the content, you'll end up wasting all your enjoyment of the best parts of the game" also warframe community "you haven't rushed through every facet of the game? What kind of loser are you enjoying the actual content?"

At the very least they could make these things tradeable so i could sell it form 500 plat or something since it's clearly not going to do me any good for another three or four months.

53 minutes ago, (PS4)Black-Cat-Jinx said:

At the very least they could make these things tradeable so i could sell it form 500 plat or something since it's clearly not going to do me any good for another three or four months.

If you make it tradeable it loses it's value as a prestigious item. Whether you support having items being earned or not - all epherema's shouldn't be tradeable.  Either make it so you have to do it X times to get it or have it be a guarenteed thing after a fairly difficult segment (say stay 2 hours in arbitration to get a unique syndana) or in the blazing step's case zone 16 or 24 (since zones after 8 are harder).

Again, we need more unique rewards - it's so annoying that back in the day seeing someone look badass you knew they know the game in and out, did some hard stuff.  Now it's just "how much money did you spend to look that cool".