Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.2.4

[DE]Megan

Can we get a fix for night-wave (Or are we not supposed to prestige like wolf?),... I have got all the main stuff, and should be prestige 1 with 2,000 points extra (3,000 when todays daily is done)

would like those credits to get the wisp helm,... I'm 5 short

7 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

That was fast o.O

Thanks again for another update / hotfix. The implementation of fixes and changes (and the work put into them) that help benefit the Warframe experience (including the rework to Wukong) are all greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't see any mention of fixes and solutions for the following bugs and issues in the update notes, so here's a polite reminder. Quite a few of these are long-standing issues that have been reported elsewhere by other players.

- Broken animations and fx / sfx for Sarpa if attack speed is modded too high.

- Occasional loss of functionality of Exalted melee weapons when playing as a Client.

- Completing Cyanex research removes 17k xp from Clan xp progress (confirmed this myself).

- Completing Komorex research removes 20k xp from Clan xp progress (reported by other players, could actually be 3k xp).

- Baruuk's Desolate Hands' orbiting daggers targeting and killing wildlife, including animals that have been tranquilized for capture as part of Conservation activities. This makes Conservation activities impossible to complete while Desolate Hands is active.

- Host Migrations on Defense missions can randomly reset some player scores to zero while leaving one player's scores intact. This happens after players elect to leave or stay for the next set of waves.

- Host Migrations NOT "pausing" the game at times, wherein enemies will still attack and do damage to the player. This has been an issue for years and it can be game-breaking.

- Failed Host Migrations resulting in a failed mission with a loss of all rewards and pickups. I know there was a recent fix to address fail migrations - but I'm not sure if this part was actually addressed or not.

- Garuda's Talons resetting to inactive / un-deployed position after performing a melee stealth kill (naturally when no other melee weapon has been equipped).

- When an Exulted melee ability is active, right-clicking switches from the melee weapon to the last ranged weapon used, forcing players to turn the ability off and then on again which wastes energy. 

- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive and unreasonable energy drain on Oberon players.

- Nyx and Vauban being underwhelming and almost completely out-classed by meta damage 'Frames such as Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, Octavia etc.

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, Octavia and Mag (at the very least) still being arguably not co-op friendly by being able to dominate / nuke small defense maps with overpowered abilities. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways with whatever 'Frame they choose, not be bored to tears because someone decided to delete most of the enemies for everyone with an extremely powerful and easy to spam ability that also has massive range.

- Ability to turn Banshee's Soundquake on and off quickly and repeatedly, generating pulses of high range and damage that can readily and easily clear small maps.

- "Spin 2 Win" tactics dominating melee due to Maiming Strike being always available while conferring massive bonuses to an easily spammable attack move capable of rapidly clearing maps. Maiming Strike being made reliant on Channeling to circumvent this...when?

- Nitain being locked behind Nightwave credits and a very unreliable reward system (Sabotage & Cetus Bounty, the latter only when Ghouls are present).

- Prosecutors fail to spawn on Exterminate, Survival and Defense nodes on Ceres.

- During PoE bounties, Hacked Drones will occasionally get stuck on terrain and refuse to move, causing the mission to ultimately fail.

- Weapons glitching occasionally when Baruuk switches out from Serene Storm.

- Loss of sfx for Baruuk's orbiting daggers when they transfer to other players when playing as a Client.

- The Wolf of Saturn Six being a boring bullet-sponge and gear-check enemy that punishes players for head-shotting and who rewards us for our troubles with a sub-par drop table that has mods you can easily get anywhere else. Yes he's "weaker" now...but he's still a boring sponge that requires little skill but substantial effort to neutralize. A Nox is a more interesting and reasonable opponent than the Wolf. I mention this because it's more than likely that he will be back at some point.

- Energy colors still bugged / broken for certain Warframes, weapons, accessories, and abilities. You're getting there though!

- Domestik aka "Corpus Roomba" - a mobile cosmetic - costing significantly more than a Sentinel. 100p for something that does nothing but run around when 75p gets players a Sentinel with a weapon and useful abilities? 35 - 50p would be far more reasonable.

- Using Melee while using a Synthesis Scanner defaults to the player's Primary or Secondary weapon when aiming instead of the Scanner after melee. This forces the player to re-enable the Scanner.

- Numerous missing Codex entries.

Also, it would be really appreciated if you all could:

- Allow us, if it's possible, to opt out of certain Warframe abilities (such as Volt's Speed and Limbo's Rift portals) via a game preference toggle. We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities? Not everyone wants to be Banished or wind up running around like a Russian Dwarf Hamster on meta-amphetamines. Win-win for all, with no need for a player to have to "manually opt out" by rolling / dodging every time an intrusive ability is activated and winds up adversely affecting said player.

- Buff fashion frame / customization a bit and give us a color wheel picker to choose colors from instead of having to scroll though numerous pallets to find the color we want. Grey out color blocks on the wheel that are associated with pallets that a player doesn't own.

- Bring back manual blocking for melee. Because 1. stances and a couple of mods use blocking and 2. auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating.

- Stop defaulting RMB to equipping the last ranged weapon used while using a melee weapon. Some of us hate this "switch" feature and want to be able to turn it off. Work in a toggle so that players can "lock into" whatever melee weapon they have equipped - exalted or otherwise.

- Make Ogris fun again and give it a semi-auto trigger. Make the rockets only detonate after they've traveled 6m (at least), for obvious safety reasons.

- Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave. We players appreciate having options and Nightwave has not been particularly new-player friendly.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. It's a purely cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds. Also, if these are supposed to be a prestige item / badge of honor...they need to be a GUARANTEED reward when reaching a particular milestone. If not, lower the grind needed to acquire them please.

Thanks for reading. No, I couldn't care less if certain points I've made here are unpopular or not. Yes, I know this is a hot-fix and that Tennocon is coming up.

Resonating Quake is an Warframe Augment Mod for BansheeIcon272 Banshee that replaces SoundQuake130xDark Sound Quake's channeling feature for a single, large shockwave that deals bonus damage at the epicenter, but decreases damage as the shockwave spreads.

Personal agreement/disagreement with some listed stuff notwithstanding, I feel like your list would benefit from separating facts (e.g. PoE drones sometimes getting stuck) and opinions (e.g. pricing of cosmetics).

9 hours ago, Signs said:

Thanks.

Please fix the codex (like give everyone scans for enemies that aren't going to be released anymore or remove them from the codex until scanned) , many enemies cannot be scanned or accessed anymore. Nightwatch enemies, artificer, special hives, Normal Stalker, Misery.. Many more still not scanable.

P.S Wukong sucks (kill me in these comments)

your right they removed his 1 niche use with the rework and the new passive is next to useless about on par with embers passive

10 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

That was fast o.O

Thanks again for another update / hotfix. The implementation of fixes and changes (and the work put into them) that help benefit the Warframe experience (including the rework to Wukong) are all greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't see any mention of fixes and solutions for the following bugs and issues in the update notes, so here's a polite reminder. Quite a few of these are long-standing issues that have been reported elsewhere by other players.

- Broken animations and fx / sfx for Sarpa if attack speed is modded too high.

- Occasional loss of functionality of Exalted melee weapons when playing as a Client.

- Completing Cyanex research removes 17k xp from Clan xp progress (confirmed this myself).

- Completing Komorex research removes 20k xp from Clan xp progress (reported by other players, could actually be 3k xp).

- Baruuk's Desolate Hands' orbiting daggers targeting and killing wildlife, including animals that have been tranquilized for capture as part of Conservation activities. This makes Conservation activities impossible to complete while Desolate Hands is active.

- Host Migrations on Defense missions can randomly reset some player scores to zero while leaving one player's scores intact. This happens after players elect to leave or stay for the next set of waves.

- Host Migrations NOT "pausing" the game at times, wherein enemies will still attack and do damage to the player. This has been an issue for years and it can be game-breaking.

- Failed Host Migrations resulting in a failed mission with a loss of all rewards and pickups. I know there was a recent fix to address fail migrations - but I'm not sure if this part was actually addressed or not.

- Garuda's Talons resetting to inactive / un-deployed position after performing a melee stealth kill (naturally when no other melee weapon has been equipped).

- When an Exulted melee ability is active, right-clicking switches from the melee weapon to the last ranged weapon used, forcing players to turn the ability off and then on again which wastes energy. 

- Nekros Shadows being affected by Renewal, thus posing a massive and unreasonable energy drain on Oberon players.

- Nyx and Vauban being underwhelming and almost completely out-classed by meta damage 'Frames such as Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, Octavia etc.

- Saryn, Mesa, Volt, Equinox, Octavia and Mag (at the very least) still being arguably not co-op friendly by being able to dominate / nuke small defense maps with overpowered abilities. All players should be able to contribute and participate in missions in meaningful ways with whatever 'Frame they choose, not be bored to tears because someone decided to delete most of the enemies for everyone with an extremely powerful and easy to spam ability that also has massive range.

- Ability to turn Banshee's Soundquake on and off quickly and repeatedly, generating pulses of high range and damage that can readily and easily clear small maps.

- "Spin 2 Win" tactics dominating melee due to Maiming Strike being always available while conferring massive bonuses to an easily spammable attack move capable of rapidly clearing maps. Maiming Strike being made reliant on Channeling to circumvent this...when?

- Nitain being locked behind Nightwave credits and a very unreliable reward system (Sabotage & Cetus Bounty, the latter only when Ghouls are present).

- Prosecutors fail to spawn on Exterminate, Survival and Defense nodes on Ceres.

- During PoE bounties, Hacked Drones will occasionally get stuck on terrain and refuse to move, causing the mission to ultimately fail.

- Weapons glitching occasionally when Baruuk switches out from Serene Storm.

- Loss of sfx for Baruuk's orbiting daggers when they transfer to other players when playing as a Client.

- The Wolf of Saturn Six being a boring bullet-sponge and gear-check enemy that punishes players for head-shotting and who rewards us for our troubles with a sub-par drop table that has mods you can easily get anywhere else. Yes he's "weaker" now...but he's still a boring sponge that requires little skill but substantial effort to neutralize. A Nox is a more interesting and reasonable opponent than the Wolf. I mention this because it's more than likely that he will be back at some point.

- Energy colors still bugged / broken for certain Warframes, weapons, accessories, and abilities. You're getting there though!

- Domestik aka "Corpus Roomba" - a mobile cosmetic - costing significantly more than a Sentinel. 100p for something that does nothing but run around when 75p gets players a Sentinel with a weapon and useful abilities? 35 - 50p would be far more reasonable.

- Using Melee while using a Synthesis Scanner defaults to the player's Primary or Secondary weapon when aiming instead of the Scanner after melee. This forces the player to re-enable the Scanner.

- Numerous missing Codex entries.

Also, it would be really appreciated if you all could:

- Allow us, if it's possible, to opt out of certain Warframe abilities (such as Volt's Speed and Limbo's Rift portals) via a game preference toggle. We can turn off Octavia's sounds for other players because of how intrusive they can be, so why not potentially intrusive abilities? Not everyone wants to be Banished or wind up running around like a Russian Dwarf Hamster on meta-amphetamines. Win-win for all, with no need for a player to have to "manually opt out" by rolling / dodging every time an intrusive ability is activated and winds up adversely affecting said player.

- Buff fashion frame / customization a bit and give us a color wheel picker to choose colors from instead of having to scroll though numerous pallets to find the color we want. Grey out color blocks on the wheel that are associated with pallets that a player doesn't own.

- Bring back manual blocking for melee. Because 1. stances and a couple of mods use blocking and 2. auto-blocking can be really inconvenient and irritating.

- Stop defaulting RMB to equipping the last ranged weapon used while using a melee weapon. Some of us hate this "switch" feature and want to be able to turn it off. Work in a toggle so that players can "lock into" whatever melee weapon they have equipped - exalted or otherwise.

- Make Ogris fun again and give it a semi-auto trigger. Make the rockets only detonate after they've traveled 6m (at least), for obvious safety reasons.

- Bring back regular Alerts for players that either can't or don't want to deal with Nightwave. We players appreciate having options and Nightwave has not been particularly new-player friendly.

- Lower the credit cost to build Ephemera to 10k credits and drop the resource costs by 90%. It's a purely cosmetic item that does nothing but leave footprints / trails that disappear after a few seconds. Also, if these are supposed to be a prestige item / badge of honor...they need to be a GUARANTEED reward when reaching a particular milestone. If not, lower the grind needed to acquire them please.

Thanks for reading. No, I couldn't care less if certain points I've made here are unpopular or not. Yes, I know this is a hot-fix and that Tennocon is coming up.

*yawn* karma farmer busy at it again

All that is good an more, the problem is the trade chat (or chat) needs to be fix some or most of the the player (& Veteran PLY)  get disconnected or Banned for no reason, is like some player get 1 weeks & some like me get banned for the chat for a month without a reason.

P.S check the person profile an ask (don't that person who just keep banned people for the chat, you just ruin another people days) think clearly,.. that is all i have to say 

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Madurai Rising Blast no longer allowing uncharged Void Blast to be used.

I'm still unable to do an uncharged void blast unless I jump or turn of this ability. Idk if I'm the only person to have this problem or if im not doing something right, but it's very annoying. A second look at this fix would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

12 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

When an Exulted melee ability is active, right-clicking switches from the melee weapon to the last ranged weapon used, forcing players to turn the ability off and then on again which wastes energy. 

Pressing E (At least for wukong) brings the exalted weapon back out. Pretty sure this isn't a bug and it's actually quite useful.

7 hours ago, ZacstaBolt said:

Can we get a fix for night-wave (Or are we not supposed to prestige like wolf?),... I have got all the main stuff, and should be prestige 1 with 2,000 points extra (3,000 when todays daily is done)

would like those credits to get the wisp helm,... I'm 5 short

Tnx for the fix DE, tho there are some other things that need to get fixed.

Wuclone keeps Iron staff even after you deactivate Primal fury.

Gara's 1st abbility doesn't break a glass wall created by her 4th abbility after 2nd or 3rd cast (I can confirm this myself, it is annoying when you try to build up a damage dor her 2nd abbility)

Oberon's Renewal still heals Nekros's shadows what is annoying ehen you are Oberon player and Nekros kind of steals all your energy. Nekros' shadows will die either way so there is no point healing them

After using transference and then scanner (either of them) I can't attack with my fire button no matter how many times I go bavk and forward with transference (I hope I covered up some spoilers)

Valkyr can not attack (both with primary, secondary, melee and exalted weapon) after I aim with a gun while Hysteria is active

On Hydron and Helene when the cryopod rises up your warframe somehow gets inside of cryopod if it was sranding right on top of it. It is funny glitch and not realy game breaking, but it is still a glitch

PS

Let Pablo do Vauban rework

Pls do a full Codex Hotfix.

-Some Codex entries are unscanable.

-Some Entries don't appear at all when full scanned.

-Some Things that are scanable don't even exist in the Codex.

P.S Yes i much rather prefer a good and flawless Codex than Hotfixes for Wukong... seriously the Codex is much older than Wukong and still has bugs in it.

But i still lova y'all DE ;)

16 hours ago, .-Nyx-. said:

Kuria? as in 54 random gumdrops hidden in maps no one stays in for more than 7 minutes?> Some clues on those would have been nice... but Kuria are a failure from tears ago dears. and forcing players into rehashing old content does NOT add to the experience. \\

just a reminder that what you are selling is not community (like you care) or colors... you are selling fun.   And when it is Not fun?!?!.... ???? well good bye DE. reference NCsoft's trend setting customer handling and business ethics... 

Expecting your clients to spend 10 years farming your RNG is assinine.   If you were not being paid, would you grind this?

2k hours in... still not maxed.... (yes 2thousand)

DE Didnt make new kuria. When they were 1st implemented each tile set that was in the game at the time got a few, This includes the old gass city. When they moved the Kuria from the old gas city to the new gas city, in the proses some of them broke.

For map or general bug reporting please use the appropriate bug forum...

(https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)

Subforum seems to be fully ignored by DE: 200 bug reports per day. The same bug reports several years. Zero response from DE. And so is Feedback subforum...
DE may as well delete those subforums, as they only take up valuable server resources which could be donated away instead. No, not for QA, pfft, who needs that.
BUT, if there's a post at Reddit, it will be addressed asap. Btw, anyone know from where did DE pick those players who helped fix Ropalololyst mission?

Absolutely no idea what actually is in DE's to-do list, what cannot be fixed, why, what issues have they even acknowledged, etc.
This is my experience with them this far.

4 hours ago, MerlinSorcerer said:

Lets just Quote these here,  DE wont notice it 😉

LOL. and its a month old bug. 😛

TBH, I haven't used my Zenith in the last month or so as I've been trying out / leveling other weapons, but I'd say that definitely warrants looking into and not just because I personally like the gun: Anything that doesn't function the way it should ought to be fixed.

Hope this finally gets noticed!

On 2019-06-27 at 8:50 PM, Signs said:

Thanks.

Please fix the codex (like give everyone scans for enemies that aren't going to be released anymore or remove them from the codex until scanned) , many enemies cannot be scanned or accessed anymore. Nightwatch enemies, artificer, special hives, Normal Stalker, Misery.. Many more still not scanable.

P.S Wukong sucks (kill me in these comments)

What do you prefer more?

• An invincible tank that's useless in everything (i.e. CC and DPS)?

Or, a melee warrior who can:

• have a twin brother who always watches his back and can CC if you use an augment for his 1st ability
  • transform into a fast, puff of smoke that can travel anywhere which essentially trivializes spy missions and makes speedrunning, platforming and getting to high spots a lot better
  • summon a deadly, fun to use Exalted Polearm. Combined with the right build and with an augment he can kill enemies regardless of their level (i.e. lvl 200) in seconds

If you ask me, Wukong sucked before the rework. I barely used him and marked him as MR fodder. Now, I use him in places like ESO. He's that good. I know about his niche 1st ability with the augment before the rework, but I prefer using his Exalted Polearm cause the damage you deal with it is constant and range is great.

Archived