Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Jovian Concord: Hotfix 25.2.4

[DE]Megan

On 2019-06-27 at 1:55 PM, MirageKnight said:

Thanks for reading. No, I couldn't care less if certain points I've made here are unpopular or not. Yes, I know this is a hot-fix and that Tennocon is coming up.

You realize you probably wouldn't get this sort of flak if you didn't mix your opinions in with legitimate bugfix requests, giving them a false sense of gravity as if it is equally imperative that DE cave to your opinions as it is that they fix programming bugs, right?  It irks other readers in the fanbase and also clogs up your bugfix requests so that DE probably just tunes out these posts at this point since they know half of it is opinions anyway.

Le 27/06/2019 à 19:56, Phantom_blu3 a dit :

please change the chroma's passive depends on abilty color instead of emmsive color. It will help in fashion frame.

I don't play Chroma.

But i 100% agree since fashionframe is the true endgame.

1 hour ago, Dr_Shadox said:
On 2019-06-27 at 7:56 PM, Phantom_blu3 said:

please change the chroma's passive depends on abilty color instead of emmsive color. It will help in fashion frame.

I don't play Chroma.

But i 100% agree since fashionframe is the true endgame.

Sadly it used to be like this before they added even more emissive options. (You could make a Ice Chroma that glows any other color you wanted)

Now its backwards which is really annoying :/

En 27/6/2019 a las 19:45, MirageKnight dijo:

Mag is arguably stronger than she used to be back in the day. You obviously haven't experienced Polarize Spam at its worst.

I am a player since 2013, I know everything about the game and I am a user of mag for 6 years, I know everything about the game and about all warframes,if I play with randoms, it does not bother me that they spam the ability they want, and if it bothers me, I do not play in public.

3 hours ago, Maganar said:

You realize you probably wouldn't get this sort of flak if you didn't mix your opinions in with legitimate bugfix requests, giving them a false sense of gravity as if it is equally imperative that DE cave to your opinions as it is that they fix programming bugs, right?  It irks other readers in the fanbase and also clogs up your bugfix requests so that DE probably just tunes out these posts at this point since they know half of it is opinions anyway.

You do realize you could always mind your own business instead of getting on a pedestal, getting all mister know-it-all and "I'm better than you", and lecturing me, right?

Not all of what I listed is what I want. It's also issues I've seen other players complain about at length. So excuse me for trying to do them a favor as well and calling attention to things THEY care about as well.

And frankly - if you'd bothered to read my end comment - I really could care less about dislikes...especially from people who are solely interested in preserving the power creep they've grown dependent on.

There's enough people that like, recognize, and appreciate what I'm trying to do for the benefit of the game's health for me to continue to remind DE of bugs and issues that affect all of us. As long as DE continues to overlook and / or forget about stuff that's been posted repeatedly, like other people here, I'm going to keep reminding DE that there's stuff that needs to be addressed - regardless of whether it affects me or not.

If you don't like that, too bad.

2 hours ago, MirageKnight said:

You do realize you could always mind your own business instead of getting on a pedestal, getting all mister know-it-all and "I'm better than you", and lecturing me, right?

Not all of what I listed is what I want. It's also issues I've seen other players complain about at length. So excuse me for trying to do them a favor as well and calling attention to things THEY care about as well.

And frankly - if you'd bothered to read my end comment - I really could care less about dislikes...especially from people who are solely interested in preserving the power creep they've grown dependent on.

There's enough people that like, recognize, and appreciate what I'm trying to do for the benefit of the game's health for me to continue to remind DE of bugs and issues that affect all of us. As long as DE continues to overlook and / or forget about stuff that's been posted repeatedly, like other people here, I'm going to keep reminding DE that there's stuff that needs to be addressed - regardless of whether it affects me or not.

If you don't like that, too bad.

Yup, thus when you get flak over it. Too bad.

I'm surprised you even bothered to reply that other dude since you "could care less about dislikes". Lol. Trying to act all toughie and failing.

13 hours ago, Xepthrichros said:

I'm surprised you even bothered to reply that other dude since you "could care less about dislikes". Lol. Trying to act all toughie and failing.

Fun fact in addition to raging and throwing insults (like it happened in earlier patch thread) whenever someone disagrees with his opinions. he seems to also spend more time on forums than actually ingame. Camps those patch notes forums all day long to get his post always on front page and purposely mixes his opinions with popular bug reports just so he can get attention, best way to just ignore him and report if he starts flaming again.

100 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

On 2019-06-27 at 7:23 PM, DeMonkey said:

I think it's a fair question, and would even go so far as to say that it may have been preferable to not release the rework until such a time wherein they could make use of the given feedback, lest traction be lost and glaring flaws remain as they are.

You dig?

Touch'e

On 2019-06-29 at 12:02 AM, Xepthrichros said:

Yeah, I never even stated disapproval in what MirageKnight is doing and suddenly I have this person jumping down my throat with a pretentious attitude, talking about how this is all being done for other people ("not even all stuff I want") and yet calling out everyone who disagrees as people who don't have the game's best interest at heart ("preserving the power creep they've grown reliant on").  If those people are so numerous, then this definitely is not about bringing issues to light on behalf of other people.  This is about an idealistic crusade to push back against power creep.  If you don't like power creep, ok, fight it - but not under the false pretense of being an unbiased mouthpiece for the community as a whole.

I also had seen MirageKnight posting before and took issue with some of the hypocritical things stated, but chose to remain silent (calling out virtually every nuker in the game for being too op and ruining teamplay, then turning it all on its head and saying that Banshee needs to be able to nuke more reliably again so we go back to the days of the Bancheesequake meta where every defense-related objective had a Banshee sitting on 4 the whole match).  I hoped this person would just tire of being ignored by DE (as I knew would happen with these giant and unhelpful laundry lists of both bugs and opinions) and then they would move on.  Then I see all this backlash when people lose their patience over this post-spamming and MirageKnight got all defensive so I decided to give some honest advice - and get attacked by that very person!  The only reason I opened with "You do realize..." is because the edit they made to their main post made it sound like they were trying to bait even more aggression and backlash (a veritable "Try your worst" attitude).  It just reads like a challenge.  If you truly don't care, you wouldn't go back to edit your post anyway...

As you point out, it's rather difficult to believe someone truly "doesn't care" about other's opinions when they go out of their way to state just how little they care in an edit to their main post, after the fact, and then go attack-dog style on everyone who points out issues in their presentation of information, even if the intent was to help.

Also let's be clear with you here:

On 2019-06-28 at 9:08 PM, MirageKnight said:

As long as DE continues to overlook and / or forget about stuff that's been posted repeatedly, like other people here, I'm going to keep reminding DE that there's stuff that needs to be addressed - regardless of whether it affects me or not.

Several times on the forums I have brought attention to things that felt unfair or bugfixes that needed to happen to restore my ability to enjoy the game.  I've seen these suggestions and requests quite reliably turning up in game.  So if DE is "overlooking" and "forgetting" the points you bring up... then most like either 1) you've swamped the legitimate concerns within a wall of text so badly that DE just tunes it out, as I warned you in the post you reacted so negatively toward or 2) what you consider an "oversight" is an opinion part of the community has and which part does not - and which DE has decided does not need to change, in accordance with the part of the community you disagree with.  If you feel ignored, the issue isn't with DE; it's with you.

can you please give us the option to disable chat via Controller --- I use my Operator and Aimglide much and too often it hapens that it open the  damned chat window and I find no option to disable it (if I wanna use chat I use my Keyboard so I dont need my Controller to Chat) 

7 hours ago, _FALL3N_- said:

Can you fix Wisp? She glide but not when welding a melee weapon then she can walk

Its intentional there is nothing to "fix" here as it requires changing every single melee stance animation to work with Wisp's animations.

Archived