Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Arbitration Survival on Jupiter needs more Nullifiers

BratwurstBob

I mean, I survived more than 5 minutes on one occasion, surely it's not the intention to actually bring a frame designed to use his abilities to make it through such a mission. To make sure the message is clear and understood maybe double the amount of Nullifiers? No CC or AoE frame needed, whatever you cast half the enemy won't be affected anyway. What a blast....

If you wanna not die and cheese an arbirations mission then use Nyx assimilate, zenistar and an explosive weapon, works on any faction apart from infested. I sat in a room for over an hour and it was the easiest snooze fest ever, if you fancy like moving use revenant.

Did... you just ask for more nullifiers?..

Are we even playing the same game?..

To be clear: I don't like nullifiers, I don't think anyone does.

Arbitration drones are basically more op nullifiers too.

If anything I wish they heavily nerfed Arb drones, I like using my frames' abilities and they are 0 effective on Arb thanks to the drones.

On 2019-07-02 at 10:49 AM, D_Caedus said:

Did... you just ask for more nullifiers?..

Are we even playing the same game?..

To be clear: I don't like nullifiers, I don't think anyone does.

Arbitration drones are basically more op nullifiers too.

If anything I wish they heavily nerfed Arb drones, I like using my frames' abilities and they are 0 effective on Arb thanks to the drones.

it's obvious you missed the sarcasm in the title so I'll point you to it: he was being sarcastic, he hates nullifiers as much as everyone else if not more.

• Like 1

hace 11 horas, EDM774 dijo:

it's obvious you missed the sarcasm in the title so I'll point you to it: he was being sarcastic, he hates nullifiers as much as everyone else if not more.

I still can't tell the sarcasm.

If anything we shouldn't use sarcasm on the feedback forum, especially on the title.