Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Parts need better Drop %

RagingShark-Shade

Well Trinity is the Last Frame i need to build and level... But there is one thing that keeps pissing me off
i ran Hades for about 50-80 Times... and all i get is The Chassis and the Neuroptics... both of them by about 33.33% Drop chance... but the Chassis and the Neroptic are Guranteed Drops... like the Systems.... but why are the systems by 22.56%... i never see the Blueprint for the Systems Drop... not once in all of my 3000 Hours of playing Warframe
so if i go and Kill Vay Hek he drops all the Hydroid parts in a 33.33% drop chance... and why do i never see the Trinity Systems drop... everyone i know who needed Trinity...
1st buyed her for Platinum cuz her systems never Drop
2th just got her Prime Version instead.. cuz its much easier to obtain her (Cheaper than the Vanilla Version)
3th Left the game cuz they felt betrayed by such a Joke of RNG BullS&!?
So if there is any Possible Explanation why the Systems are so rare like getting Nitain from a Mission... explain it to me
Pls Team DE this is not Farming... this is the biggest BullS&!? ever... and even Ash is faster to Farm than her.. in her Mission you have to pay Animo signal to play the mission... so every Time you lose Resources in order to Farm for her Parts that will by the RNG % never Drop... such a BullS&!? System... make her Parts all 33.33% Drop rate... she allready is one of the Least used Frames... she's even under Vauban... so Sad it sounds its is True

27 minutes ago, RagingShark-Shade said:

if i go and Kill Vay Hek he drops all the Hydroid parts in a 33.33% drop chance

Chassis Blueprint 38.72% 6 – 7 27 ± 9
Neuroptics Blueprint 38.72%
Systems Blueprint 22.56%

funny....

27 minutes ago, RagingShark-Shade said:

So if there is any Possible Explanation why the Systems are so rare like getting Nitain from a Mission... explain it to me

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_number_generation

28 minutes ago, RagingShark-Shade said:

she allready is one of the Least used Frames... she's even under Vauban... so Sad it sounds its is True

proof? 

seriously, the salt is real in this one 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

proof? seriously, the salt is real in this one 

Pretty sure Trinity is very underused because her Prime was released on Twitch Prime a while back and her Primed Set isn't that expensive. Plus you don't need to farm Ambulas Beacons to get Trin Prime.

OP probably isn't wrong if ONLY vanilla Trin (not Prime) is taken into account.

Edited by Guest

11 hours ago, RagingShark-Shade said:

she allready is one of the Least used Frames

According to DE's actually released usage stats for the month before the Anniversary this year Trinity Prime is in the top half of frames used by the highest MR players in the game, and is in the top 10 played frames for up to MR 10, where her usage matches up consistently for every MR level between that and maximum.

And, considering they released stats last year in a similar fashion where some reworks hadn't been done yet and the popularity of many of those frames that are popular this year weren't... it only shows that Trinity is the most consistently popular frame in the game, never dropping out of the top half of frames played.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

ive been wondering if theres a glitch to be honest,

ive done over 100 runs in the last month and i never get systems,

on top of that, regarless of hades but even regna to farm the required nav you have to be host to hack the ambulas. 

TC went a bit wild and rant-y there but TBH, I really don't see much of a reason why parts shouldn't drop at equal rates,
having one part be arbitrarily rarer than the rest (but not even e.g. worth more Credits) never made sense to me.

1 hour ago, look said:

id like to know the details of this script error /game issue

Script Errors, in DE's language, are cases where the haven't tied off a line of code and it can fill up memory or slow down performance in other ways. Script Errors have absolutely nothing to do with RNG, nor the end-of-mission rewards.

• Like 2

On 2019-07-27 at 5:59 PM, Birdframe_Prime said:

Script Errors, in DE's language, are cases where the haven't tied off a line of code and it can fill up memory or slow down performance in other ways. Script Errors have absolutely nothing to do with RNG, nor the end-of-mission rewards.

And yet the fact that only the host can hack the ambulas does persist doesn't make me feel confident 

12 minutes ago, look said:

And yet the fact that only the host can hack the ambulas does persist doesn't make me feel confident 

That, again, is nothing to do with the reward system.

That is an error in the Peer to Peer connection where we are not connecting to a dedicated DE server, we're connecting to somebody else's computer and they are hosting the session. The session has not generated the correct permissions to perform actions, so you can't hack while the host can.

Rewards from the mission are generated by RNG and the only thing they are reliant on is whether you are registered as successful in completing the mission or not. You did it? Great, you get a roll at the reward table. You didn't do it? Shame, no rewards. What rewards you get are not affected by anything that the Host can do, let alone in-mission script errors.

There are no reported instances that I can find, going back right the way through the updates on the subject, that suggest that your connection to the Host, or being the Host yourself, has any effect on RNG for end of mission rewards.

Please calm down.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-07-29 at 1:33 AM, Birdframe_Prime said:

That, again, is nothing to do with the reward system.

That is an error in the Peer to Peer connection where we are not connecting to a dedicated DE server, we're connecting to somebody else's computer and they are hosting the session. The session has not generated the correct permissions to perform actions, so you can't hack while the host can.

Rewards from the mission are generated by RNG and the only thing they are reliant on is whether you are registered as successful in completing the mission or not. You did it? Great, you get a roll at the reward table. You didn't do it? Shame, no rewards. What rewards you get are not affected by anything that the Host can do, let alone in-mission script errors.

There are no reported instances that I can find, going back right the way through the updates on the subject, that suggest that your connection to the Host, or being the Host yourself, has any effect on RNG for end of mission rewards.

Please calm down.

"please calm down" - your only contribution to this thread is basically trolling other peoples comments by trying to invalidate them. i expected more from an MR27.

• trinity isnt trinity prime so talking about the popularity of trinity prime doesnt fix the issue of trying to get normal trinity for use/for codex completion
  • the inability to hack when youre not host creates an impassible obstacle in attaining the required 20 nav per run required to just enter the ambulas boss fight which also requires the host to hack the ambulas or else mission fails -so getting trinity is therefore dependant on the host in at least 2 layers.
  • then you have a chance to get a part, where systems is at a lower drop rate which is the subject of this form.

so do us all a favor and calm yourself down. consider not commenting on an issue you dont even care about to have the decency of accurate research.
    youre not contributing if your not going to be supportive and understanding of the issues other players are having.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, look said:

your only contribution to this thread is basically trolling other peoples comments by trying to invalidate them

Right. Sure.

First, I am MR27, yes, but please be aware that this means absolutely nothing to whether a person is actually correct or not, an MR1 can have as meaningful of a contribution as an MR27.

I ask you to calm down because your 'contributions' on this thread have come off distinctly like you're not calm, and many of your comments make you not sound even very rational. This is a text-based medium, however, so that can come across different to different people.

5 hours ago, look said:

trinity isnt trinity prime so talking about the popularity of trinity prime doesnt fix the issue of trying to get normal trinity for use/for codex completion

I spent the entirety of the comments to you with no mention of popularity, and when I did it was in relation to another player that was trying to back up an inaccurate claim that you made in your original post. You were wrong in that statement, as were they, so I was setting the record straight.

It has no bearing on our conversation, why do you bring it up?

5 hours ago, look said:

the inability to hack when youre not host

This is not everyone's experience, it is yours, and a peer-to-peer bug that can happen. It still has no bearing on the topic of the thread you started, which is the drop chance of Trinity from the boss.

5 hours ago, look said:

consider not commenting on an issue you dont even care

But I do care about it, I care about people trying to make out that something else is at fault for RNG when it clearly isn't.

You could have made the point about buffing the drop rate for Trinity's parts without any of this drama, and presented logical and reasonable points, but instead you went on a little tantrum.

5 hours ago, look said:

have the decency of accurate research

I have accurate research, with DE's actual numbers to back it up. You're the one making generalisations and sweeping conclusions without accurate data, only your own anecdotal situation.

Again, this is not a universal problem, it is yours, and while I sympathise with you on that, many of the statements you've made are straight-up wrong.

5 hours ago, look said:

youre not contributing

But that's the thing, I am. You not liking my contributions, because they point out where you're wrong, doesn't change that. And that doesn't mean that everything you have said is wrong, just that you have surrounded your valid points with invalid ones which has completely poisoned any argument you might have.

I'm not contributing? I'm not the one trying to say that a person shouldn't comment on a Public Forum Post made with the explicit understanding that other people will comment on that post.

You sound ridiculous right now, and it's lending even less credence to your side.

• 3 years later...

trinit.pngsystems.png

The odds are pretty terrible and it's frustrating to not be 33/33/33, but the game is sort of all about grinding.

What's more odd is that I got the 6 Neuroptics, 6 times in a row, which feels very not random to me and sus but oh wellz. The systems does exist, the drop rate just sort of sucks.

• Like 1