Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave standing problem

qaNitro

So I have done all missions from Nightwave and it stopped with 10.000/10.000 standing at 15lvl ... and it doesn't move to 16lvl, so is it a bug or it should be like this?Because last time when we had Wolf the standing was just moving on with 15 Wolf cred every another level, so will it now? I'll be happy if we will get some more of this Nora cred if this is posible.

19 minutes ago, qaNitro said:

Because last time when we had Wolf the standing was just moving on with 15 Wolf cred every another level, so will it now?

In case you want to read about it:

There is no Prestige past Rank 15 in Intermission. Intermission is short, sweet, and simply an interim gap.

Series 2 will have Rank Prestige back.

• Like 1

There is no prestige but I noticed that in the summary window (where you can see the Wolf cinematics), you are officially level 16, even though the normal window is blocked at 15+10k standing.

So if you want to show off, that's still possible !

I don't understand why DE do this. Self fulfilling activity / content gaps.

Easy would have been to increase the number of weeks, add prestige knowing they were not ready with the next series.

200 credits is not enough to 'fill' the gap, of missing weeks and weeks of alerts.

1 hour ago, Ms_Salami said:

I don't understand why DE do this. Self fulfilling activity / content gaps.

Easy would have been to increase the number of weeks, add prestige knowing they were not ready with the next series.

200 credits is not enough to 'fill' the gap, of missing weeks and weeks of alerts.

? 200 Nora Credits is 60+ Nitains, that's enough to fill 2 years of weapons/warframes

4 hours ago, (PS4)Dr_Bruiser said:

So, when they use the word "evergreen" to describe this, what exactly do they mean?

I am not 100% sure. But it looks like it just means “special extra stuff”. The daily tribute system has evergreen rewards, that is basically all they are.

• Its really is just a meaningless word DE use.

21 hours ago, Chewarette said:

? 200 Nora Credits is 60+ Nitains, that's enough to fill 2 years of weapons/warframes

Oh so Nightwave is just Nitain farm now?????

O my bad, I though it was for, cosmetics, weapons, forma, mods, kuva, endo, catalysts and reactors and GTFO.

5 hours ago, Ms_Salami said:

Oh so Nightwave is just Nitain farm now?????

O my bad, I though it was for, cosmetics, weapons, forma, mods, kuva, endo, catalysts and reactors and GTFO.

Weapons, Mods, Kuva, Endo are not in the shop list, so you wouldn't buy any of that with Credits.

Cosmetics are not mandatory to progress in the game afaik. Catalysts and Reactors are still available in the shop and are not Nightwave-exclusive afaik too.