Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deploy extractor bug, sometimes fails to deploy. Sound effects of false deploy. (video)

sam686

Here is a video of proof that the game actually made sound effects of deploying all 3 extractors, but the game somehow messed up and failed to deploy all 3 extractor, when I check again.

1. (0:09) Claim all 3 extractors.
2. (0:11) Have 16 extractors. Deploy extractor to Uranus.
3. (0:14) Have 15 extractors. Deploy extractor to Jupitor.
4. (0:18) Still have 15 extractors? Deploy extractor to Mars.
5. (0:50) Later, finally realize this is a bug. Extractor on Jupitor did not deploy at all, even when it did the sound effects of false deploy.

Edited by sam686

• 2 weeks later...

Happened again. I can deploy 3 extractors, but after some false deploy, somehow I might have 2 extractor deployed on the same planet, Mars?
1. (0:10) 8 available. Deploy on Mars. False deploy.
2. (0:16) 8 available. Deploy on Uranus.
3. (0:20) 7 available. Then deploy on Jupiter. False deploy.
4. (0:28) 7 available. Deploy on Mars.
5. (0:36) 6 available. Zoom out and in. Deploy on mars again.
6. (0:40) "Maximum drone allocation reached", looks like I have 2 extractors on mars plus 1 on Uranus? This is is difficult to tell if this is false deploy, or deployed twice on the same planet.

Then, when 3 extractors is ready, it only shows 2 rewards. This time I have to "Claim now" 3 times, one extractor at a time.

False deploy, deploy to same planet, not showing all rewards, and "Claim all" only does 1 at a time. That is a lot of bugs/problems.

Then there is an old topic about extractor in the Void, that have not seen a fix yet. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/989185-bug-extractors-in-the-void/

Not just you, it's been happening regularly to a lot of people including myself. I can deploy 5 extractors on PC and 4 on Switch copied account. Both regularly seem to be missing an extractor when I come back to claim/cycle them.

I'm experiencing this, too. I also can only have 3 extractors deployed at a time when I'm supposed to be able to deploy 4.

A workaround I've found is to exit the navigation menu and re-enter, deploying an extractor each time, making sure each one shows as deployed each time I go back into the menu. But that still doesn't get around my limit being lowered to 3 from 4.

Been having this same problem for weeks now. Simply put I have to repeatedly deploy the same extractor on the same planet before it will actually deploy, sometimes it takes 3 attempts to deploy it before it does so. I regularly deploy 4 extractors. Usually this problem happens on each extractor. VERY VERY annoying since deploying 4 extractors should take maybe 30 seconds but instead can take 3-4 minutes. Also if you don't double check that the extractor IS actually deployed you come back 8 hours later only to find it never was.