Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox Prime Access Ends July 6

[DE]Helen

WF_EquinoxPrime_Vaulting_NewsHeader_3840x1040.png

Get Equinox Prime, Stradavar Prime, Tipedo Prime and exclusive Prime Cosmetics instantly before they’re gone!

Equinox Prime Access Includes:

Equinox Prime
Night and Day in final balance.

Equinox Prime Glyphs
Display your Equinox Prime loyalty.

Stradavar Prime
Never fail to call down a devastating finale.

Tipedo Prime
Sever your foes with this lithe and lethal staff.

Equinox Prime Accessories Includes:

• Isabeau Prime Syandana
  • Narvarr Prime Armor
  • 90-Day Credit Booster
  • 90-Day Affinity Booster

Act quickly Tenno, you can only get instant access to Equinox Prime and more until Prime Access ends on July 6!

Prime Items Entering the Vault

When Equinox Prime Access ends on July 6, the following items and Relics will be entering the Prime Vault and won’t be available to earn in-game.

• Hydroid Prime
  • Ballistica Prime
  • Nami Skyla Prime

If these Prime Weapons and Warframe (or their Blueprints/Components and Relics) are already in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting. Don’t miss your chance to command the raging tides as Hydroid!

Just now, [DE]Helen said:

enters the vault

I'm sorry pretty one but could you not make the same mistake your colleagues made? Equinox Prime is not entering the vault, it's simply the prime access won't be available anymore.

26 minutes ago, kyori said:

I'm sorry pretty one but could you not make the same mistake your colleagues made? Equinox Prime is not entering the vault, it's simply the prime access won't be available anymore. 

Which is why it says Hydroid Prime, not Equinox Prime, is entering the vault.

In one action, the newest prime comes out, prime access switches from the previous new prime to the newest prime, and the oldest non-vaulted prime gets vaulted to make room for the newest prime.

7 minutes ago, Nomayonnaiseinireland said:

In one action, the newest prime comes out, prime access switches from the previous new prime to the newest prime, and the oldest non-vaulted prime gets vaulted to make room for the newest prime.

They fixed it.

43 minutes ago, Nomayonnaiseinireland said:

You are so late, she already edited the original post. DE is able to edit posts without it showing 'edited' like we did, in case you don't know this.

5 minutes ago, Rhundis said:

You got a source link to back that up?

The interviewer ask Rebecca about the next prime coming. She replies with the answer is already in one of the responses to the previous questions.

That said, the only two frames she mentioned were Vauban and Wukong. And since Vauban has already been primed. That only leaves Wukong. tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

The interviewer ask Rebecca about the next prime coming. She replies with the answer is already in one of the responses to the previous questions.

That said, the only two frames she mentioned were Vauban and Wukong. And since Vauban has already been primed. That only leaves Wukong. tenor.gif

Ok, nice to have a source. Thanks. 

Well. You could say...

The Monkey... (•_•)

is... ( •_•)>⌐■-■

out of the bag. (⌐■_■)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

BTW, can we comment on how Equinox Night is full on summer?

Spoiler

she's missing the dress and it's such a weird sight lol

Does this mean a new Prime Access will release on a Saturday and some players will miss out for attending TennoCon? I know it's nice to be fortunate enough to attend the convention, but day one of Prime Access is a fun thing that only happens once every 3 months. I do understand though that it is smart considering the amount of people watching the convention and it's practical to sell something new at that time. TennoCon 2018 (without any physical content) was the highest amount of hype that year.

56 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Does this mean a new Prime Access will release on a Saturday and some players will miss out for attending TennoCon?

I am assuming it will come out the following Tuesday/Wednesday - or the following week. Don't we normally get a few days before the next prime starts?

2 hours ago, FrostedMike said:

Does it mean we will get Hydroid Prime trailer at Tenno Live?

Maybe that is how they should switch to.  give us a prime trailer when the primes get vaulted to give them more time to do it

43 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

As soon as one ends a new one begins. Although there might have been one exception back in the day  I can't remember. 

Oh, I thought it was just every time. I guess it has been a long while since I have paid much attention to it. I crossed it out so people will ignore it.

• I do still think DE should (would?) give us a few days to account for Tennocon though. It doesn't make sense to me to have the new prime release while Tennocon is on. The fun aspect sure, but I am more concerned with bugs that no one can fix for a few days.

Archived