Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)T0PP HATT

No chats are working in game..

Once I open a chat in game, nothing comes up but the spinning blue circle in the corner, which I thought was fixed 2 years ago. No trade, recruitment tab...none of them...

Anyone else got this???

I've tweeted everyone I follow on Twitter and left a post in support here on the forums, hopefully someone can fix it soon.....

Definitely down for hours.  Had some weird in-game bugginess too, perhaps unrelated, and obviously no way to talk to squadmates about it.  I don't think DE has noticed yet.

52 minutes ago, (XB1)DakVoidcloaker said:

Definitely down for hours.  Had some weird in-game bugginess too, perhaps unrelated, and obviously no way to talk to squadmates about it.  I don't think DE has noticed yet.

Same with the bugs....

Same problem here, not only for myself but for every single person in my Moon sized clan I have been able to talk to. The only thing that can really be tried is changing the region settings in the options, but sadly that did not work. It has been going on for quite some time so can DE at least pop in here to let us know they realize the problem even exists?

Looked and talked to some on the other platforms, their chats are fine which means this is an Xbox only problem.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Neo Overdrive said:

Issue is probably in part an Xbox issue, wonder how long it will take until someone cares, hopefully not long

I was wondering if it was an Xbox thing, but every single other game I've tried has been working perfectly... also, I can't be sure but I think warframe chat runs on warframes owns servers, hence why you can use chat without having Xbox Live.

28 minutes ago, (XB1)behem0th x said:

I was wondering if it was an Xbox thing, but every single other game I've tried has been working perfectly... also, I can't be sure but I think warframe chat runs on warframes owns servers, hence why you can use chat without having Xbox Live.

You've got a point, this probably would have been fixed by now if TennoCon prep wasn't happening, pretty sure that's why it hasn't yet.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Neo Overdrive said:

You've got a point, this probably would have been fixed by now if TennoCon prep wasn't happening, pretty sure that's why it hasn't yet.

Ahh.. good point.  I keep forgetting that's coming up, they're probably extremely busy.

56 minutes ago, (XB1)T0PP HATT said:

Chat is now back up online

Not for me. Tried restarting wf and still no chat

Update - Started working after several "failed to connect to chat server" msgs \scrolled by.