Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)T0PP HATT

All Chats are down in game

Recommended Posts

All in game chats,  i.e trade, recruitment, clan, etc are all down. Nothing but a spinning blue wheel, which i thought DE fixed 2 years ago...Been reported in support too...Any of you got this too??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (XB1)T0PP HATT said:

All in game chats,  i.e trade, recruitment, clan, etc are all down. Nothing but a spinning blue wheel, which i thought DE fixed 2 years ago...Been reported in support too...Any of you got this too??

It could just be a temporary server issue. You seem to dismiss all possibility of this when you claim it was fixed ages ago.

 

I don’t know why I bother to say this (no one listens anyway): if you actually bother to search before you post you can find answers to this question. It took me 5 seconds to find that people are having problems with Warframe’s servers now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, (XB1)MainMountain688 said:

Help me failed to connect to cheat server 

That’s a good thing. Cheating will get you banned.

 

Wait a while and it will start to work again. Maybe 5 minutes, maybe 5 hours. A google search can keep you up to date with the server status.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, (XB1)MainMountain688 said:

Cheating will get you banned? What????

..Yes. Cheating in ANY game will get you banned. Warframe isn't an exception.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, starlilynight said:

..Yes. Cheating in ANY game will get you banned. Warframe isn't an exception.

Somehow, I have a feeling he meant "chat server" because I don't remember a "cheat server" in warframe.

If there was one I need it, after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, krc473 said:

It could just be a temporary server issue. You seem to dismiss all possibility of this when you claim it was fixed ages ago.

 

I don’t know why I bother to say this (no one listens anyway): if you actually bother to search before you post you can find answers to this question. It took me 5 seconds to find that people are having problems with Warframe’s servers now.

I don't know why I bother to say this.....why do some kids think they're forum guru's and have to interject their opinion without thinking!!! It's not about the problem, per se', but more about DE seeing the post on the main page of the forum...and before u go to the "there's places to post this"....been there done that too. Support ticket done, twitter done too.....So before u jump on ur throne and think ur king.....maybe think bout why a post is there before jumping to conclusions......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 14 Minuten schrieb (XB1)DakVoidcloaker:

DE is too busy preparing to celebrate itself at Tennocon to notice the outage.

The fun thing about this it's actually true, outrageous.. other devs would've noticed by now after literal hours..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

The fun thing about this it's actually true, outrageous.. other devs would've noticed by now after literal hours..

The most junior systems administrator can set up team alerts for critical services.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 11 Minuten schrieb (XB1)DakVoidcloaker:

The most junior systems administrator can set up team alerts for critical services.

Oh DE can't do anything according to the forums, they are close to going bankrupt.. so it's best to expect nothing at all I guess..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (XB1)T0PP HATT said:

maybe think bout why a post is there before jumping to conclusions......

Maybe I am crazy, but other people have now been reporting server issues for about 9 - 10 hours. The primary issue people are discussing is chat issues. You are asking the question “is this happening to anyone else?”. My statement of ‘Google it’ is perfectly reasonable. Because that answered your question in 5 seconds. 

  • You are also claiming that a server issue was fixed two years ago. Server issues can happen again. 

 

I get that you want DE to know so they can fix it. But this is obviously a bug, and you put it in General Discussion. The place DE don’t look. So, your logic of ‘there is a reason to post’ falls through when you put it in the wrong place. DE doesn’t look here. It is for players to discuss things, which is what I am doing. Telling you what the issue might be and how to figure it out yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...