Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Djinn's Fatal Attraction

Brimir

Question

12 answers to this question

it is mastery 8

when fatal attraction goes off its like a mini nyx absorb effect around the sentinel, what it does? well im not really sure atm, do things attack you more?, maybe, its not really noticable, and im running a nekros, so im not particularly resistant to damage but its yet to attract more than i can deal with, by a long way, i have fatal attraction maxed as well

Edited by Rovak

well, ive played it more today and it SEEMS to make things attack you when it goes off, but really, its hard to tell for sure, it wouldn't be so bad if the note on the card had a definitive description on it, even when it goes off with infested all around you it doesn't seem to have any other noticeable effect

I have a Mastery 5 and now I have it established, so certainly lowered the requirements

They lowered it for everything except the Embolist.. for some reason. As for Fatal Attraction: I've heard it is a mini version of Nyx's Absorb - the Djinn taunts aggro onto itself, absorbs it, and then lets out a radial blast. Can anyone confirm?

Hello everyone I'm new to the forums. Thought I would lend what I know so far of Fatal Attraction.
A sec ago I solo'd Unda, Venus as Rhino, set my iron skin, and let the guy get busy. Aside from it going crazy with the darts, 6 occasions it was able to successfully engage Maxed Fatal Attraction and kill a group of 3-5 light infested with a Vaporize-like small AoE. Other 3 or so times it engaged with no effect.The times it did it appeared a single enemy within the charge up animation could trigger it with contact to my Rhino, Or a 1-2 enemies melees. It only takes effect at the end of charge up. Notices to drawing aggro were uncertain especially when Fatal Attraction did start up while a single charger ran circles around me and all over with no effect.

Uncertain how Grineer and Corpus will do against it yet. I've had Djinn for acouple days now, and its been trouble ranking up. I know for sure if it isn't infested, Djinn tends to die often even to lvl 10 or lower Corpus and Grineer.