Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave for Operators?

Dontuspowerus

So, why is everyone talking about Conclave For Warframes? And why not Operators when they rework them? Because that's the only viable option in my head and not have this....mess right now. I posted a thread for Operator Beam Sword Amps for sneaky squeaky kills in operator mode, but when I think about conclave... I thought... Operators can't really die, so why not just wait till they update our operators and make them Useful than just be a buff giver? Also, before you ask, no I did not played conclave not just because it's empty, but because I have potato PC and I can't afford a shiny op PC. (And it's currently broken....)

4 minutes ago, Dontuspowerus said:

Also, before you ask, no I did not played conclave not just because it's empty, but because I have potato PC and I can't afford a shiny op PC. (And it's currently broken....)

I think people will ask about the clickbait title and not this...

On 2019-06-30 at 4:34 PM, WhiteMarker said:

Did you know that you aren't supposed to use click bait titles?
Would be hella fun if you got banned for doing so. ^^

-Click bait title? The title just says hello.

-Or was it the Conclave For operators title which I wanted to discuss with you all instead of warframes?

-I feel like my face is making the blinking eyes meme on how in the world this community works, when I just wanted to start a discussion about maybe changing what kind of playable characters could be inputted in the conclave.

-Who stole my Grakatas?

On 2019-06-30 at 1:29 AM, Dontuspowerus said:

So, why is everyone talking about Conclave For Warframes?

I don't know, is it because in Conclave you play as Warframes? I'm not sure, but might that be literally exactly why?

And why not Operators when they rework them?

So not only is this a hypothetical about operators in Conclave, it's a hypothetical about hypothetical operators.

I posted a thread for Operator Beam Sword Amps for sneaky squeaky kills in operator mode

Cool story. One time I karate chopped a fly out of the air.

but when I think about conclave... I thought... Operators can't really die

How is this relevant to Conclave. Are you saying Conclave has a problem because Warframes can die.

14 hours ago, Dontuspowerus said:

Well, as of we all know

"You know it, I know it, everybody knows it: [unsubstantiated opinion]"
Say no more, you've got my vote.

I propose that DE should make Conclave an Operator exclusive only mode due to the Operator's speed jump and powers, they're not acrobatic, [more banal exaggerations of mobility for the banal exaggerations of mobility pile], while the Operators on the other hand, is a bit more controlled.

This sounds familiar.

Spoiler

6odx7b5.png

The conclave is hard for new players going into warframe without any experience on the controls whatsoever

Ok? So is chess. So is juggling. So is walking. That's the point of experience.

not just running excaliburs mags and volts trying to futily stab one another until a random, properly geared player ram his jat kittag in the middle of them, Hammer slamming the ground and stunning them back and killing them while they're down. See my point?

That doesn't happen to sober players. You'd have to be somewhere between blacked-out and comatose to let that happen to you.

Edited by SevenLetterKWord
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, SevenLetterKWord said:

I don't know, is it because in Conclave you play as Warframes? I'm not sure, but might that be literally exactly why?

So not only is this a hypothetical about operators in Conclave, it's a hypothetical about hypothetical operators.

Cool story. One time I karate chopped a fly out of the air.

How is this relevant to Conclave. Are you saying Conclave has a problem because Warframes can die.

Oh.... I guess I should have clarified it a bit more. Well, as of we all know, currently is that the conclave is like a dry mud ball, slowly crumbling back into dirt and it's thanks to it's balancing. So, I propose that DE should make Conclave an Operator exclusive only mode due to the Operator's speed jump and powers, they're not acrobatic, they're not mad ninjas who jumps around hoping to score a hit on each other like Two high spec Gundams thar can go up to I dunno maybe 20,000kmph in terms of speed, while the Operators on the other hand, is a bit more controlled. Thanks the Zaws and Kitguns being a thing, it's still possible for DE to add swords for our "operators" (If they do intend to... but I am hoping). The conclave is hard for new players going into warframe without any experience on the controls whatsoever, and it's mostly empty so why not lock it till they finished TWW so that they have experience on playing and would be fun to play with, not just running excaliburs mags and volts trying to futily stab one another until a random, properly geared player ram his jat kittag in the middle of them, Hammer slamming the ground and stunning them back and killing them while they're down. See my point?

On 2019-07-02 at 7:29 AM, Dontuspowerus said:

Oh.... I guess I should have clarified it a bit more. Well, as of we all know, currently is that the conclave is like a dry mud ball, slowly crumbling back into dirt and it's thanks to it's balancing.

Could you elaborate on what's wrong with its balance? I just hope it isn't something along the lines of "my crit chance, and all my powercreep is thrown away" since there's a good reason to do that in a PvP environment.

So, I propose that DE should make Conclave an Operator exclusive only mode due to the Operator's speed jump and powers, they're not acrobatic, they're not mad ninjas who jumps around hoping to score a hit on each other

They are wizards, Harry. Entities who can become invisible and totally immune to damage with the press of a button that also enables them to make quick dashes across the map, all of it while wielding customizable weapons with huge hurtboxes, access to 2 different fire modes, and void blast whatever it could do (most likely a knockdown for cheap kills)

Thanks the Zaws and Kitguns being a thing, it's still possible for DE to add swords for our "operators" (If they do intend to... but I am hoping).

Perhaps in PvE, customizable weapons proved to be a nightmare to balance so kitguns were never enabled in conclave and zaws were disabled from it several weeks ago.

The conclave is hard for new players going into warframe without any experience on the controls whatsoever,

Any game is hard for new players going into it without any experience on the controls whatsoever. The real issue is Warframe allowing people to clean the whole starchart, sorties, and arbitrations with no actual need of ever learning basic stuff like aiming or proper control in the parkour system, just walk around with a minmaxed build knowing when to press 1234 while constantly being spoonfed energy through any of the available means and you're ready to go.

why not lock it till they finished TWW so that they have experience on playing

Why do you think that they will "have experience on playing with it [the operator]" when they are far more likely to be familiar with a warframe's movement than to the operator's?

Keep in mind that he operator has been asleep for around half of their game time and on a wheelchair for the rest of it, so they are more likely be more familiar to the warframe's gameplay than to operators.

would be fun to play with

That's completely subjective, i personally don't enjoy operator gameplay and i'm sure i'm not the only one who likes to play warframe... you know... like a warframe (Shocking!)

not just running excaliburs mags and volts trying to futily stab one another until a random, properly geared player ram his jat kittag in the middle of them, Hammer slamming the ground and stunning them back and killing them while they're down.

It's always fun to me seeing these hypothetic situations since slam attacks are usually the easiest to punish, so someone spamming them is usually an easy target due to their recovery time. If you can't adapt to play against a one trick pony with a single bad trick, that's completely on you.

On a sidenote, another reason why operator pvp doesn't seem viable to me is quite simple: what would you do with focus schools? Balance them so people can claim that "their balance is awful"? Add a new PvP focus school so people can say that players with it completely unlocked are too powerful? Let them play as in PvE, giving new players no real chance to fight back just because they have no nodes unlocked? Or remove them so people complain that their grind isn't being respected?

Edited by Stormdragon
More typos
  • Like 3

On 2019-07-03 at 1:52 AM, Stormdragon said:

Could you elaborate on what's wrong with its balance? I just hope it isn't something along the lines of "my crit chance, and all my powercreep is thrown away" since there's a good reason to do that in a PvP environment.

They are wizards who can become invisible and totally immune to damage with the press of a button that also enables them to make quick dashes across the map, all of it while wielding customizable weapons with huge hurtboxes, access to 2 different fire modes, and void blast whatever it could do (most likely a knockdown for cheap kills)

Perhaps in PvE, customizable weapons proved to be a nightmare to balance so kitguns were never enabled in conclave and were disabled from it several weeks ago.

Any game is hard for new players going into it without any experience on the controls whatsoever. The real issue is Warframe allowing people to clean the whole starchart, sorties, and arbitrations with no actual need of ever learning basic stuff like aiming or proper control in the parkour system, just walk around with a minmaxed build knowing when to press 1234 while constantly being spoonfed energy through any of the available means and you're ready to go.

Why do you think that they will "have experience on playing with it [the operator]" when they are far more likely to be familiar with a warframe's movement than to the operator's?

Keep in mind that he operator has been asleep for around half of their game time and on a wheelchair for the rest of it, so they are more likely be more familiar to the warframe's gameplay than to operators.

That's completely subjective, i personally don't enjoy operator gameplay and i'm sure i'm not the only one who likes to play warframe... you know... like a warframe (Shocking!)

It's always fun to me seeing these hypothetic situations since slam attacks are usually the easiest to punish, so someone spamming them is usually an easy target due to their recovery time. If you can't adapt to play against a one trick pony with a single bad trick, that's completely on you.

On a sidenote, another reason why operator pvp doesn't seem viable to me is quite simple: what would you do with focus schools? Balance them so people can claim that "their balance is awful"? Add a new PvP focus school so people can say that players with it completely unlocked are too powerful? Let them play as in PvE, giving new players no real chance to fight back just because they have no nodes unlocked? Or remove them so people complain that their grind isn't being respected?

First: I am just asking for the conclave to be more for operators, and what if they can go full on immunity mode when you have operator amps that has a homing laser beam at your face? And who says that Focus schools are outright OP? Oh, wait. They are, then how about DE do this: "Match Making by How Much Focus They Spent And Have and get partnered up with everyone close in your Focus Points. I.E: 1000-1500 FP to set an equal footing. Plus, farming those tridolons for those shiny glowy hand held fan to farm are easy with the proper team." That makes sense if they want to add a reason on a story of how the Conclave came to because the TENNO Trained, why did I say that? Focus 'school' says hello.

Also, Why do I want the conclave locked? Well, it "IS JUST A SUGGESTION" But, seriously.... why would you even want to play straight into pvp where players that have mastered the movement system just fly by you and you instantly die while learning the warframe controls due to it's fast pace action with pauses are NOT allowed due to them gets easily killed. Meanwhile, Operators are in a pretty good ground to PvP, because, you can learn how to use your operator without an amp and maybe give a couple of focus points till you can play the operator as you progress, and the the Vid Blast of the operators is necessary if someone was void dashing at you. Like a counter and It's not like, they have infinite void energy. Making it a grind of sorts and get uncle teshins shiny fancy Nikana skini. Probably add a daily kill count or a reward each round of focus points and the amount gradually increase as you accumulate more and more, and even moreso with more unlocked Focus and you hurt dead Gaara, Mirage, Bimbo and every other frames who got bisected, smashed, Expload, Rift ripped, and others....

(Geeze, too much flame here, I'm outie! nah. Nvm. Guess this is the conclave section.)

And DE matchmaking just says; fuk it, let's pair up an mr24 against an mr4 because no one wants to play conclave much and I'll just shove them both in the ring. If only I had more people joining....

52 minutes ago, Dontuspowerus said:

I am just asking for the conclave to be more for operators, and what if they can go full on immunity mode when you have operator amps that has a homing laser beam at your face?

You missed the point: there's no reason to remove warframes from warframe's pvp since these are the main appeal.

54 minutes ago, Dontuspowerus said:

how about DE do this: "Match Making by How Much Focus They Spent And Have and get partnered up with everyone close in your Focus Points. I.E: 1000-1500 FP to set an equal footing.

They could also make some sort of ELO system to improve the current matchmaking, but you know, they haven't even done one that counts the implied conclave rating in pve to match players on similar power levels and prevent a full meta mr27 from taking away the fun from a bew player who is just clearing the starmap with his favorite gear.

1 hour ago, Dontuspowerus said:

Plus, farming those tridolons for those shiny glowy hand held fan to farm are easy with the proper team."

A player who wants to focus mainly on pvp because of whatever reason should not be required to go through mind numbing activities for it or his interest will decay and eventually get lost (a huge flaw in the current system).

That makes sense if they want to add a reason on a story of how the Conclave came to because the TENNO Trained, why did I say that? Focus 'school' says hello.

As neat as it is to have some lore attached to everything, it should be just that, a flavor thing, not something made up to remove the main appeal of the game, specially if it's gonna be replaced by the spoiled teenager who has nothing of ninja in a game about being one.

Also, Why do I want the conclave locked? Well, it "IS JUST A SUGGESTION" 

And an awful one since many pvp players are looking for a challenge and DE for some reason refuses to make warframe's PvE challenging, which makes many PvP players leave upon seeing the PvE grind required to progress in the syndicate or get new weaponry. Now add there the inability to play PvP at all without beating the war within, but still need other stuff like completing Saya's Vigil (to get the mote amp), to farm sentient cores (to unlock focus schools and get Cetus amps), reach old friend rank in fortuna and then rank up Vox Solaris for the sole purpose of having all amp parts available and finally be able to compete against those players with the meta one because balance simply doesn't exist.

But, seriously.... why would you even want to play straight into pvp where players that have mastered the movement system just fly by you and you instantly die while learning the warframe controls due to it's fast pace action with pauses are NOT allowed due to them gets easily killed.

Because, believe it or not  PvP focused players see room for improvement in being defeated and have fun from becoming more skilled and being able to adapt and give a good fight and eventually beat stronger players with no need of having just bigger numbers than them (unlike the average PvE mindset on warframe of killing everything as efficiently as possible and avoid any content where i have a chance to be defeated until my numbers are big enough to have an easy time doing it)

Meanwhile, Operators are in a pretty good ground to PvP

Homing beams, lots of aoe weapons, 5 focus schools (some with useless nodes for PvP) a huge PvE grind to progress, doesn't sound like a good ground for PvP imo.

Making it a grind of sorts and get uncle teshins shiny fancy Nikana skini

Those skins are already in the game.

Probably add a daily kill count or a reward each round of focus points and the amount gradually increase as you accumulate more and more, and even moreso with more unlocked Focus

So basically give better rewards to thise who are ahead in the PvE grind and need them the least? That doesn't make any sense, rewards based on match performance are much better.

Geeze, too much flame here, I'm outie! nah. Nvm. Guess this is the conclave section.

I'm sure that having a different opinion is not the same as flaming. I guess we should've spammed "NO" gifs with no further argument, like PvE players tend to do in this section so we could be in the same page and have an easier understanding.

2 hours ago, Dontuspowerus said:

And DE matchmaking just says; fuk it, let's pair up an mr24 against an mr4 because no one wants to play conclave much and I'll just shove them both in the ring. If only I had more people joining....

MR means nothing, i've seen really good low MR players with skills that transfer from other games (usually stuff like quake, Unreal, Counter Strike, GunZ, etc) mop the floor with MR27 who have barely any idea of how to use parkour and can't aim since both of these things are rarely ever needed in pve.

Either way, just read again my reply from the previous time you talked about matchmaking in this post.

• Like 2

On 2019-07-03 at 1:52 AM, Stormdragon said:

They are wizards who can become invisible and totally immune to damage with the press of a button that also enables them to make quick dashes across the map, all of it while wielding customizable weapons with huge hurtboxes, access to 2 different fire modes, and void blast whatever it could do (most likely a knockdown for cheap kills)

Perhaps in PvE, customizable weapons proved to be a nightmare to balance so kitguns were never enabled in conclave and were disabled from it several weeks ago.

First of all: Why would you think of making people have a lot of focus points just by farming, gets more focus points in pvp? It's a PVE oriented game and you keep on talking as if there is no form of matchmaking that I suggested in there.

Second: This is just adding more ways to gain focus because apparently, gathering focus by eidolonish means is just a hassle and would force people to go in the PvP Zone.

Third: I don't know if there's other ways to obtain Archains, but sure, go ahead and make their grind all the more useless because they farmed their Archains. On second thought, DE Could have archain pvp rewards. 

Fourth: Almost everyone does not like to touch the conclaves, do you know why? Oh! It's too crazy! or probably just buggy or something. Probably buggy.

Fifth: You do know that this is the forums so DE could have an Idea for content right? So removing warframes in a PvP that is just too crazy and would take about a whole mission just to kill an average player with an average grip of the controls. Not to mention, it's just a suggestion. 

Edit: Crap, wrong quoted reply....

Edited by Dontuspowerus

3 hours ago, Dontuspowerus said:

First of all: Why would you think of making people have a lot of focus points just by farming, gets more focus points in pvp?

Because you said it yourself:

"Probably add a daily kill count or a reward each round of focus points and the amount gradually increase as you accumulate more and more, and even moreso with more unlocked Focus"

3 hours ago, Dontuspowerus said:

It's a PVE oriented game and you keep on talking as if there is no form of matchmaking that I suggested in there.

Because currently there is no matchmaking like what you mentioned above, you can decide to goof around with underpowered gear, but that won't prevent you from being matched with a minmaxed Saryn spamming miasma and using meme strike + primed reach spin2win whips; just like you can decide to go with your best gear to a mission and do it as fast as possible and get matched with a group of new players who move everywhere sprinting and want to open every single locker because they need those resources.

4 hours ago, Dontuspowerus said:

Second: This is just adding more ways to gain focus because apparently, gathering focus by eidolonish means is just a hassle and would force people to go in the PvP Zone.

The same could be achieved by giving Teshin some sort of eidolon core that can be turned into focus for any school. No need to rework the whole system.

Third: I don't know if there's other ways to obtain Archains, but sure, go ahead and make their grind all the more useless because they farmed their Archains.

Power in PvP should not come from farming more (specially if that farm has been done in PvE), but instead from player experience, knowledge, and mechanical progression.

Fourth: Almost everyone does not like to touch the conclaves, do you know why? Oh! It's too crazy!

That's not the the only reason, i'd argue for the biggest one actually being "i can't insta kill everyone on a 50m radius with the press of a button while that dude over there keeps killing me with embolyst".

probably just buggy or something. Probably buggy.

That's odd since there hasn't been any gamebreaking bug in quite a while.

Fifth: You do know that this is the forums so DE could have an Idea for content right?

If you want to be strict, that's what fan concepts subforums are for. Feedback subforums are to give an opinion about existing content to DE and have a discussion with them (if they get involved in the topic) and other players. Either way, forums are open for every player to let their opinion be known and discussed, so anyone whi decides to post anything has to be ready for both, people who agrees and people who disagrees with the posted idea, otherwise it'd be an echo chamber.

So removing warframes in a PvP that is just too crazy and would take about a whole mission just to kill an average player with an average grip of the controls.

You'd be removing the game's main selling point from its own pvp, oddly enough, PvP is the place where gameplay feels far more ninja than anywhere else in a game advertised with the moto "Ninjas play free"

Also, TTK (time to kill) is balanced around 0.7-0.9 seconds to make up for the high mobility, so if killing an average player with an average grip of the controls can take about a whole mission for another average player, it just talks awfully bad about pve's mechanical progression requirements and shows how low is warframe's skill floor.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stormdragon said:

Because you said it yourself:

"Probably add a daily kill count or a reward each round of focus points and the amount gradually increase as you accumulate more and more, and even moreso with more unlocked Focus"

Because currently there is no matchmaking like what you mentioned above, you can decide to goof around with underpowered gear, but that won't prevent you from being matched with a minmaxed Saryn spamming miasma and using meme strike + primed reach spin2win whips; just like you can decide to go with your best gear to a mission and do it as fast as possible and get matched with a group of new players who move everywhere sprinting and want to open every single locker because they need those resources.

The same could be achieved by giving Teshin some sort of eidolon core that can be turned into focus for any school. No need to rework the whole system.

Power in PvP should not come from farming more (specially if that farm has been done in PvE), but instead from player experience, knowledge, and mechanical progression.

That's not the the only reason, i'd argue for the biggest one actually being "i can't insta kill everyone on a 50m radius with the press of a button while that dude over there keeps killing me with embolyst".

That's odd since there hasn't been any gamebreaking bug in quite a while.

If you want to be strict, that's what fan concepts subforums are for. Feedback subforums are to give an opinion about existing content to DE and have a discussion with them (if they get involved in the topic) and other players. Either way, forums are open for every player to let their opinion be known and discussed, so anyone whi decides to post anything has to be ready for both, people who agrees and people who disagrees with the posted idea, otherwise it'd be an echo chamber.

You'd be removing the game's main selling point from its own pvp, oddly enough, PvP is the place where gameplay feels far more ninja than anywhere else in a game advertised with the moto "Ninjas play free"

Also, TTK (time to kill) is balanced around 0.7-0.9 seconds to make up for the high mobility, so if killing an average player with an average grip of the controls can take about a whole mission for another average player, it just talks awfully bad about pve's mechanical progression requirements and shows how low is warframe's skill floor.

You do know that you're comparing what I "SUGGESTED" and you on "WHAT IS IN THE GAME IN THE CURRENT TIME"

Like.... what in the world is wrong with you.... So? What if I suggest them to get Focus Points from conclave, rather than just from eidolons? And by gaining more focus points the more people get attracted to conclave... and seriously, we could go with 30 to 40 Focus Points PER WIN AND NOT PER KILL when you unlock 4 Focus schools for all that i care, I did not input any amount to the specific subject, yet you accused me of all things to give the eidolon farmers have all of their time wasted when they can just go play conclave. 

And what in the world do I even know the squishiness of things there when I Did not even played "conclave"

And being a ninja is to become sneaky and stealthy, watch Gajin goomba and tell me if it's ninja to run around in wild open spaces to close and cramped up places to jump glide kill in a fast and not silent of ways? Also, Goomba clarified that ash is the true ninja in warframe, but in real life, ninjas only uses their tools to escape, camoflage, and other forms of evasion. Not to mention, ash's fourth ability is what makes him the real deal(Real ninja) in my opinion due to ninjas going in for instant kills or slow death kills when using ash's shuriken.

And yeah, you're right abut an mr 4 beating an mr 27 if that said mr 27 did not have conclave mods, trying conclave and is a total garbage at aiming and shooting while doing all of the crazy jumps and repeated the MR Tests a lot of times.

Dude, you know what.... I don't even know if I wanted to argue with you or not... it's not like we're the developers of the game. It's been years since they've done noticable changes in the conclave without even looking at it properly. -_-

Edit: Meh, I hate dem players saying warframe pvp sucks....

Edited by Dontuspowerus

So, you never played Conclave but you're suggesting massive changes because you think they'll make it better, despite not knowing the actual problems with Conclave because you never played Conclave.

Boi.

Edited by Tachmag
  • Like 3

On 2019-07-06 at 3:37 AM, Tachmag said:

So, you never played Conclave but you're suggesting massive changes because you think they'll make it better, despite not knowing the actual problems with Conclave because you never played Conclave.

Boi.

Yes, I never played conclave, but the correct term would be I CANNOT play conclave due to my crappy net that I can only get thanks to my salary. (internet bills my ass).

And I was watching youtube videos on people spending their time with friends most of the time and rarely with anyone else, waiting for three hours just to have a random noob or a pro conclaver to play with because there are lesser people playing conclave that the devs never tried to fix it in a gigantic way and left the matchmaking unbalanced so people with skills to minimal or none at all, kill each other.

So, I thought to myself, if the Operators are like obtaining a new character, then why not use them to advertise conclave. As a training session for their muscle anthropy in the story and growing their focus over time. And before your peanut sized brain explode(pardon), Everything in this post is just a suggestion.

DE might see this and say, oh, hey! this is a good Idea for warframe's pvp! Let's remove the warframe vs warframe bexause it's buggy!

Or: Let's not remove the warframe pvp, let it open for all, and let's input this idea into pvp in another section, and call it, Teshin's Dax Boot camp or something.

Or: They'll lock warframe pvp until we unlocked tenno pvp and add more reason as to why we need our warframes to fight.

Or: Completely ignore this, rendering your flames nothing but cinders, while I have a fruitless endeavor on telling DE to give conclave a big add on so all of the pvp players have something to pvp while they fix warframe vs warframe pvp AND also have people in the pvp game mode flourish like a full bath tub and a rhino warframe going in that FULL bathtub to clean his helminth infested body. Also, it means waiting for a miracle that your "Notice me sempai" slogan will work.

5 minutes ago, Dontuspowerus said:

Yes, I never played conclave, but the correct term would be I CANNOT play conclave due to my crappy net that I can only get thanks to my salary. (internet bills my ass).

If the internet is your problem then no matter how many changes are made to conclave or even if you try other games, the problems will remain since it's something on your end.

46 minutes ago, Dontuspowerus said:

And before your peanut sized brain explode(pardon), Everything in this post is just a suggestion.

Except for this completely not needed name calling that achieves nothing but take away from your thread.

15 minutes ago, Dontuspowerus said:

DE might see this and say, oh, hey! this is a good Idea for warframe's pvp! Let's remove the warframe vs warframe bexause it's buggy!

You still call it "buggy" while naming no bugs, oddly enough, it's really weird to see you keep calling it "buggy" after recognizing you have never played it, hence have never found any bug in it.

28 minutes ago, Dontuspowerus said:

Or: Let's not remove the warframe pvp, let it open for all, and let's input this idea into pvp in another section, and call it, Teshin's Dax Boot camp or something.

Making it operator only isn't exactly "opening it for all" but the total oposite instead since you need to progress in the story before being able to play it for the first time, while disregarding how would this idea deal with focus schools (regarding balance) and amps (since these are locked behind different layers of PvE progression).

52 minutes ago, Dontuspowerus said:

Or: They'll lock warframe pvp until we unlocked tenno pvp and add more reason as to why we need our warframes to fight.

Locking PvP behind an arbitrary PvE wall just because of reasons doesn't make sense when players who want to play it could jump straight into it and have fun right away instead.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Stormdragon said:

If the internet is your problem then no matter how many changes are made to conclave or even if you try other games, the problems will remain since it's something on your end.

I complained about my internet to make you see my issue on the matter of why i cannot play it as a means to at least help me to tell me your experience since I only saw what I can see in youtube and not discriminate me.

Except for this completely not needed name calling that achieves nothing but take away from your thread.

Again, this is thanks to your "thoughtful" consideration of how negative you are in this subject matter instead of helping the conclave to be "noticed" because it seems that everyone has a fetish with big updates. Well...almost everyone...

You still call it "buggy" while naming no bugs, oddly enough, it's really weird to see you keep calling it "buggy" after recognizing you have never played it, hence have never found any bug in it.

I repeat: I only see what I can see in youtube. The videos might be years old due to it because that's how many videos I can inly find on the said subject.

Making it operator only isn't exactly "opening it for all" but the total oposite instead since you need to progress in the story before being able to play it for the first time, while disregarding how would this idea deal with focus schools (regarding balance) and amps (since these are locked behind different layers of PvE progression).

I meant to say that DE might just let Warframe v.s. Warframe still open but let Operator vs Operator locked. Seriously, why did you not even understand that?

Locking PvP behind an arbitrary PvE wall just because of reasons doesn't make sense when players who want to play it could jump straight into it and have fun right away instead.

Because, apparently, this guy's questioning ME all of the sudden when I just listed on DE's options on what will they do. I'm not Steve.

I complained about my internet to make you see my issue on the matter of why i cannot play it as a means to at least help me to tell me your experience since I only saw what I can see in youtube and not discriminate me.

Yeah @Stormdragon, we see you discriminating him. We won't let you get away with this.

Again, this is thanks to your "thoughtful" consideration of how negative you are in this subject matter instead of helping the conclave to be "noticed" because it seems that everyone has a fetish with big updates. Well...almost everyone...

Yeah @Stormdragon, we see your big update fetish. We won't let you get off to this.

I repeat: I only see what I can see in youtube. The videos might be years old due to it because that's how many videos I can inly find on the said subject.

Yeah @Stormdragon, we're giving feedback based on years-old YouTube videos, which is a bit like judging a book by its cover, or perhaps, judging a book by its movie adaptation.

I meant to say that DE might just let Warframe v.s. Warframe still open but let Operator vs Operator locked. Seriously, why did you not even understand that?

Yeah @Stormdragon, why did you not even understand our fluent and coherent word salads?

Because, apparently, this guy's questioning ME all of the sudden when I just listed on DE's options on what will they do. I'm not Steve.

Yeah @Stormdragon, he's not Steve. Think he's Steve? He's not.

Your opposition is futile, @Stormdragon. While your "flames get rendered into cinders" (paraphrased), we will "flourish like a full bath tub" (actual quote).

• Like 2

On 2019-07-07 at 3:50 PM, Stormdragon said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXy9H4ALXjT5sDl5ur9-7

Note to self: Conclave is filled with a humorous sarcastic community like my GF.... Do not present any Ideas that I came up with on the said subject. Especially about cookies.

13 hours ago, Dontuspowerus said:

Note to self: Conclave is filled with a humorous sarcastic community like my GF....

Wait, are you saying that there's a girl out there who can endure someone who can't comprehend half of what he listens or reads, swaps his speech quickly by turning the old one into cinders while making a brand new one flourish like a full bath tub and a rhino warframe going in that FULL bathtub to clean his helminth infested body when proven wrong and also has tendencies to victimization? 

Woah, she must be a saint.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Wait, are you saying that there's a girl out there who can endure someone who can't comprehend half of what he listens or reads, swaps his speech quickly by turning the old one into cinders while making a brand new one flourish like a full bath tub and a rhino warframe going in that FULL bathtub to clean his helminth infested body when proven wrong and also has tendencies to victimization? 

Woah, she must be a saint.

You cannot believe how scare she is... ANYWAY! Let's keep things not in the personal matters and to my idiotic worlds just so I can just shut this thread. How do you delete this anyway? Because it looks like you guys are just mad about the click bait title which I do not intend it to be and having me mention a "suggestion" to remove warframe vs warframe pvp and change it into an operator pvp and be hurt about it and think that I am Steve Sin Clair and declared that I should do it. And about the bath tub... I am just telling a metaphor on "maybe" having a lot of players to play conclave, not some superbingly long anthem hours of waiting time and unmatched pvp matches. And this is my third post in the forums and my first post in the conclave part of the forums and I received a lot of sarcastic, angry etc. reviews... -.- Ok...pvp is bad for warframe. I get it now.

Now tell me how I can delete this post.