Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Enter Mission Without Relic" Message

(PSN)Skelefew

I believe this message needs to be removed. It serves no purpose to the general player. It has caused many groups to accidentally choose to not select a relic for a void fissure. (This message only appears if you are in a lobby with someone who starts the Void Fissure before you do) If the message were to be removed, we can clearly see a "no relic" option on the top-left of the menu. The "no relic" option is much clearer and easier to understand than this pop-up message that works in negatives (Are you sure you don't want this? Yes or no) and is supposed to be have a "Yes or No" answer, but instead has "Ok and Cancel" to further confuse the player.

So my request? Please just remove this screen.

65417022_2118536081607961_41338334202728

Edited by (PS4)Skelefew

1 hour ago, (PS4)Skelefew said:

I believe this message needs to be removed. It serves no purpose to the general player. It has caused many groups to accidentally choose to not select a relic for a void fissure. (This message only appears if you are in a lobby with someone who starts the Void Fissure before you do) If the message were to be removed, we can clearly see a "no relic" option on the top-left of the menu. The "no relic" option is much clearer and easier to understand than this pop-up message that works in negatives (Are you sure you don't want this? Yes or no) and is supposed to be have a "Yes or No" answer, but instead has "Ok and Cancel" to further confuse the player.

So my request? Please just remove this screen. 

65417022_2118536081607961_41338334202728

Please just not allow players to enter without relic.. problem solved

• Like 1